Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck my bleeping life huns. I booked a wee Haven getaway last Thursday for 18/8. I change time zones weekly (it's wank, an office somewhere annoyingly hot when working - no smell the wealth).So, I wanted a traditional British holiday with ma weans and dog. Oh and Mr Caw.
Well duck me sideways. Yesterday I had an email to say Havenfest, whatever the duck that is was cancelled. I wondered why I had the mail.
Not long ago had a check out email.

Guess which bleep should be at Primrose bastard Valley now!! Just had to book again as Mr Caw will have me over that bath - not in a good way 😂 I've pissed money up the wall Maz style. I'm gutted. Capish.
Aw hen. Love Primrose Valley though.

Reactions: 4
Right ma darling’s I just have to put this right oot there .. with the POLYESTER lilac Nike spray ons and the ones he wears to ‘cough cough’ work his undercarriage must be honking, totally paddy mageekin. So aye , so on and so forth 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He only has three surfaces that he can use- the morgue slab sofa, those console tables, and his bed- so he’s very limited with the decoration he can buy. It’s basically nothing but cushions, candles/diffusers, and bed throws.

If he aspired to more than a bedsit, he could decorate his front door, the staircase/bannisters, fireplace, dining table, windows etc.

He must be as frustrated as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m having a wee peruse of the last thread and Tattle Ads are suggesting more holiday clothes for him 😳

IMG_8484.jpeg

I think they need to sit down and get some class!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Nah.. he's gone too far this weekend.
Youse who've always said he's a parody have got to be right.

The Pauline Fowler Cardi had me wondering, but Walking roon with a mange patch on his flat heed in a screwed up tracksuit & wee lassies shoes has finished me ☠💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My life made my lovelies, in Dunelm earlier on - Marion walking about on his phone and Derek looking like he didn't know where he was. Both midgets in real life 😂
Hen, you've made my absolute month with this. I circumed to some crappy news this week, but this pic is pyoor stunning and so forth. The neck is like a tree trunk, the fat whorebag, also. Keep you power ma lovelie and spine bright. Next time follow him home hen, and I'll paypal youse some petty cash, capeesh?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I don't understand fully grown adults kitting their homes out to match a season, I'll have odd chrissmass, summer or Otumm scent a candle or diffuser. It's the whole cushions,mugs, candles, melts, bedding, blankets it's odd unless you have kids then fine but this sausage heed doesn't do pumpkin picking, carving them, chrissmass markets, summer holidays. It's just cringe. While watching his stories in my head am just saying junk.. junk.. tat.. more tat.. what's that more crap.
Make is canvas cushions soft? Some fabric softener? doesn't he know canvas isn't supposed to be soft or smooth. Hope he wrecks them sop ayye back in ma ain lane. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many bleeping pumpkins does that goblin need? He’s got glass ones, ceramic ones and now fabric ones. He’s a bellend. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aw hen. Love Primrose Valley though.
I rebooked as only a couple of vans left didn't dare risk it. Will call them at 9 and explain I'm stupid and don't understand basic dates. I don't hold much hope for a refund ffs

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My life made my lovelies, in Dunelm earlier on - Marion walking about on his phone and Derek looking like he didn't know where he was. Both midgets in real life 😂
The fact that he minces about in his ladies cardie in the bed sit but goes out dressed like a wannabe roadman 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I rebooked as only a couple of vans left didn't dare risk it. Will call them at 9 and explain I'm stupid and don't understand basic dates. I don't hold much hope for a refund ffs
No refund. Arseholes 😂😂
I hope they find Maz's skiddy pants under their pillow tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand getting an “autumn haul” every year when the shoaps bring oot new shite? Like if you insist on decorating your house with pumpkins each october then surely once you’ve bought the stuff the first year then that’s you sorted? Every year this wetting himsel over a new range from b&m or wherever and it all looks exactly the same as what he’s already got. He’s such a wasteful wee dick 😠

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.