Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious about how long driving lessons are up there? Mine were only an hour so I don’t understand why he can’t wait till Deek gets back for dinner. Or is he really that selfish 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 29
What’s the betting this instructor is one of those awful ones that bleeds money out you and have to go on a million lessons before you get sniff of a test 🙈 no one else has space and this random has space ! Back in the day when l took lesson’s you went with someone had recommended so you know you could trust them 😂😂😂

then ma lovelies just wait until we get to booking the test - his heed will explode 😂😂
---
Curious about how long driving lessons are up there? Mine were only an hour so I don’t understand why he can’t wait till Deek gets back for dinner. Or is he really that selfish 😒
Or it’s all for the gram ! The wee guy is in his booster seat beside him he just wants us to know that Lewis Hamilton has been oot touring the street of ‘feegie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably cos Derek doesn't want to eat that tit 🤣🤣 jokes sis lol

Thats what I call freezer food which we all have i just wouldnt stick it on the gram 😬

Reactions: 11
Naw he hasn’t bought and personalised cups for next years holiday 😂😂😂😂 I’m deed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I can’t wait to see two 40 year old men sitting by the pool with their personalised cups 😂 They need to be careful though, the reps might think they need the kids club!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I can’t wait to see two 40 year old men sitting by the pool with their personalised cups 😂 They need to be careful though, the reps might think they need the kids club!
I’m dead. Deceased. This has finished me off ☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 29
IMG_5423.jpeg

Stop it right now 🤣🤣🤣 he’ll be packing the toilet next. fab tip: take your own toilet for all your sharting needs

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Haud the McGill's bus, ah thought they phoned every driving instructor in the UK and Beirut and none of them had space, even wi Martin's blue tick????

Feck me, this makes my text box editing of pichures look professional, time fur me tae set up a wee bespoke small business oan that app and get sum oaf Deek's petty cash.
Screenshot_20230801-190350.png

Speaking of which, if Deek slid intae his DMs, does that mean Deek huz an Insta account?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2349614

Stop it right now 🤣🤣🤣 he’ll be packing the toilet next. fab tip: take your own toilet for all your sharting needs
Top tip aye ok ! I have been taking my ‘insulated’ cups with me on holiday to the Caribbean (smell that wealth ya wee twit!) his holiday is a year away and he is trying to give people tips 😂😂😂 for the record mine DO NOT have stupid stickers on them nae debates !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He needs to stop with the holiday tit. It’s making me cringe so much! Never been abroad in 40 years, books a cheap week in Lanzarote and suddenly he’s Judith bleeping Chalmers! Do me a favour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hes not supported that wee small business STicker Sister the label lady after him pretending to read her book 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shut up.... those cups 🤣

Here's a fab tip fat lad.
They're not waiters if you have to go to the bar. They're barmen.

How bleeping stupid will they look sat on sunloungers with these. @hopethishelpsallthebest if you have time please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Haud the McGill's bus, ah thought they phoned every driving instructor in the UK and Beirut and none of them had space, even wi Martin's blue tick????

Feck me, this makes my text box editing of pichures look professional, time fur me tae set up a wee bespoke small business oan that app and get sum oaf Deek's petty cash.
View attachment 2349621

Speaking of which, if Deek slid intae his DMs, does that mean Deek huz an Insta account?
Fab tip? The bleep has never been abroad and here he is like Paisleys answer to Gloria Hunniford!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine him thinking this is a top tip the daft bleep.
How embarrassing. Make it stop please.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.