Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ferguson

VIP Member
He’s late to the party as usual - Mr Margrit and I have been using the moisturiser he’s “gate keeping” for over a year. It was all over tiktok at one point so hardly revolutionary.

Why does he think if he shows something it’ll sell out? His target audience is single crazy cat ladies who have no lives.
When you you'se it, do you find yourself saying....

"I can't believe how hardly my skin is very very very minimal to dryness now"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
DDAD7303-AD04-4A8E-817D-761726DBB777.png

Derek, absolutely tuned to the moon, not a clue what’s going on in his own shoebox bedsit. The mother of the bride hoosecoat that Mas lives in makes this look like he’s a matron giving the patient his medication. Double dosage, STAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Alistess

Chatty Member
He really is a pathetic little fucker. I came up to Glasgow on Monday to stay for a couple of nights, primarily to go to the match on Tuesday night (got to bed at 1-15).
Meant to go back yesterday but couldn’t bring myself to check out of the hotel so booked another two nights as there is so much to see and do in Glasgow, He fannies about buying absolute crap and going nowhere. I’m old enough to be his mother (god forbid) and I’ve never stopped. Anyway, back to the toon tomorrow but off out for last night. Cheers hens.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I've been dropping the made up word 'circum' into random convo's with Mr Tinkerbell cat since yesterday and he has finally flipped

''Why the fuck do you keep saying that word, what does it mean????'' 😂

Told him our Martin said it so it obviously is a word and he needs to get to know, factual.

His reply - ''Course that whiney bastard said it'' - bit harsh I thought but then Mr Tinkerbell has no class, nae debates..

Circum is now banned in our house. Also. Etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Caw1982

VIP Member
Maybe he has a wee 🍄as they just did a circum instead of circumcise.
Apparently a 'circum' is where they lop off the cock at the base.
It's true.
Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am really tempted to call some Paisley driving instructors to see if they are actually fully booked or this is just content to get interactions or because he simply has no content and is constantly chasing highs on the gram.
But trust me his eye condition isn’t enough to get high rate mobility in order to get a car,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

peachy-keen

IMG_5423.jpeg

Stop it right now 🤣🤣🤣 he’ll be packing the toilet next. fab tip: take your own toilet for all your sharting needs

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Ferguson

VIP Member
The actual colour of the waiting room style sofa

Vs

The colour she wants us tae think it is now she's realised it's not 2017 & nae cunt is buying grey any more.

PhotoGrid_1689882914238.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Don't know why he's acting the hard man when we've all seen the bald patch on that lump of suet he calls a heid

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Maybe they are stranded as they contacted 34 taxi companies and none of them can pick them up.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eastendgirl2020

No way hens did he just declare that brands should be lucky to have his name on their stuff. Affronted, I’ve circumed to the second hand embarrassment...

• Haha