Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw ma lovelies am oot a breath fae running here after the fat bleep said he was on a diet and lost 7 pun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Aw ma lovelies am oot a breath fae running here after the fat bleep said he was on a diet and lost 7 pun!
Am gonna huv tae DM the wee cretin tae ask for his advice oan how tae lose 7 pun in a week while eatin shite. Personally I think aw that's happened is he's washed his breeks and lost 7 pun of sharts stuck tae the breeks and erse!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hay lovelies how are youse? Hope your having good week?
I know we go on about hating the wee orange man but I'd like to think Marion doesn't end up cancelling the holiday if he does I hope Deed Deek still goes and leaves the miserable sod alone for the week, I hope he gets driving and betters himself other wise the life he has now is going to be exactly the same in years to come.
Wants to keep Deed Deek private but posts his business on social media. He can't get a driving instructor because they only have about a 4 mile radius, I very much doubt there is 30+ driving schools within Marion area only. Covid didn't stop him because they spoke about doing it way before then man could had been driving by now he's clearly cancelled the lessons and not bothered to continue after restrictions were lifted. I seen many doing lessons wearing masks at the time. Covid is still about yes but very few cases and can't be used as an excuse 3 years later when life has been back to normal for past 18 months so pull the other one Marion.
Soo aye rant over hens. Tons love 👌💎

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So the fat slut has been eating well for the past ten days but thought he'd treat himself tonight by stuffing his face with McDonald's. I can't! I wish he'd stop wearing that hideous housecoat; I bet it smells fousty 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Someone had said they may get a car on DLA but only if Marion gets high rate of DLA and if they did Marion's money would be cut to pay for the car it doesn't come for free, I can't see him willing to depart with he's petty cash for a car that isn't for him or he can use. I only know of this because one my grandparents was entitled.

Reactions: 11
Ma hens the toad is lying can confirm. Googled driving instructors paisley, this is the third link. Used the lying sluts street and there’s lessons for several days next week available. I didn’t continue the booking because I didn’t want this man to think he had a customer but this was letting me book a lesson. She’s after a freebie confirmed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ma hens the toad is lying can confirm. Googled driving instructors paisley, this is the third link. Used the lying sluts street and there’s lessons for several days next week available. I didn’t continue the booking because I didn’t want this man to think he had a customer but this was letting me book a lesson. She’s after a freebie confirmed.
He's a lying wee toe-rag also.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Your a legend, well done for proving he is a wee lying shite.
I would actually pay money to see those 2 in a car together 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did think he was after maw jaw or someone with a car to offer up free lessons. Also I'm certain since he worked in a supermarket Deek was classed as an essential worker and they could continue lessons at certain points during the restrictions.

Would he duck ever let Deek spend £60 on a driving lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
34 driving instructors said no to giving them a discount for exposure to 184k bots on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.