Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deek: Mario man, I wanna drive. It’s a big wurld out there and I need to spread me wings.

Mario: Telt ye what, Derek ma lovelie, ah’ll arrange avrything for yas. Yoo just gimme yer little purse and ah’ll figure it all out.

~ The next day ~

Deek: Mario man, ave yoo ad any luck wiv ma lessons? The boys doon at the orange lodge are ahl turnin’ 17 soon and said their mas have buked them lessons.

Mario: I, Mas, hav called not wan, not two, but 34 driving instructors today Derek ma lovelie and they’re all booked up until 2038. Covid lovelie, Covid. The global pandemic resulted in loads of peeps wanting to git as far away frum the slums o’ Paisley as they could. Anto doonstairs has stole enough carburetors and has his own Micra noo.
By the way, you owe me £10 because I used up all ma pay as you go minutes and needed a wee top-up also.
Can I make it up to you with a wee nosh?

*Deek has flashbacks to Mario’s BJ face*

IMG_2025.jpeg

Deek: Ah nah, it’s alreet. You’ve worked hard enough today cheering on small businesses like McDonald’s. It’s almost 8pm and past your bedtime. I’ll Febreeze yoor housecoat and be reet in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Monzo you missed an opportunity to say you had hunners and hunners dms in yer inboax fae luvlees saying a look so much bloody Isas never miss nothing so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The more the dots of doom went on the now redder his face got.
Didn't he have a McDonald's last week? Chinese/chippe last weekend am sure he posted that when they were out along with the asda bags full of hula hoops, doesn't like chocolate but will eat a bar every night? 🤥

Can't wait for this big night out tomorrow... What's the bets one them gets ill?
Why do I feel like everything spoke about here last few weeks Marion is answering to.
Driving lessons
Beige food now eating healthy
Unused tan products now using
No nights out, now going out a Saturday night

What's stopping him and Deek going Ikea or some place finding a unit as close as and boxing in the boiler themselves? It's not rocket science and get that company to wrap it.
Measurements, shop about. Simple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That fat slag proud she managed ten days without a MaccyD’s.

Marion hen, my wanes have hud longer strops, pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Talking like he and Hannah are business partners!

It’s only 4 years not 5! Why does he add extra years to everything?
IMG_0452.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Deek: Mario man, I wanna drive. It’s a big wurld out there and I need to spread me wings.

Mario: Telt ye what, Derek ma lovelie, ah’ll arrange avrything for yas. Yoo just gimme yer little purse and ah’ll figure it all out.

~ The next day ~

Deek: Mario man, ave yoo ad any luck wiv ma lessons? The boys doon at the orange lodge are ahl turnin’ 17 soon and said their mas have buked them lessons.

Mario: I, Mas, hav called not wan, not two, but 34 driving instructors today Derek ma lovelie and they’re all booked up until 2038. Covid lovelie, Covid. The global pandemic resulted in loads of peeps wanting to git as far away frum the slums o’ Paisley as they could. Anto doonstairs has stole enough carburetors and has his own Micra noo.
By the way, you owe me £10 because I used up all ma pay as you go minutes and needed a wee top-up also.
Can I make it up to you with a wee nosh?

*Deek has flashbacks to Mario’s BJ face*

View attachment 2324335

Deek: Ah nah, it’s alreet. You’ve worked hard enough today cheering on small businesses like McDonald’s. It’s almost 8pm and past your bedtime. I’ll Febreeze yoor housecoat and be reet in.
Ma lovelie I’m chantin you oan fae the rooftaps and I love how you’ve made them geordie for this post

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He can dae it in braille perfectly fine hen ...ave seen his strangler fingers fingering deeks credit card and machine buttons getting petty cash oot so aye
Everytime I see a comment about braille I automatically sing hello by Lionel Richie in my head and imagine Martin making a bust of wee Deek. #lionelsingithen 😍🤣
Screenshot_20230721-230048.png

---
Reason 11 million, why he makes my pork purse dry.
View attachment 2324179
Ah imagine that's wit he looks like gobbling wee Deek's 🍄, also. 🤢
---
PREP MA BOADY
I misread that as prep ma boaby ...👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So his delusional wee self thinks that AMA is his business, that he's built from the grun up
Aye right...
Your products are discounted because you're a liability and toast also

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's in my heed so you're are all getting it too.
He's about to self tan....he was naked under the nasty hoose coat 🤯🚨🥴
Go on my lovelies. Circum to the images also. Treatit yourselfs 😂.
Spine bright and so forth 💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Aw well done ma wee hen @Babybail93 oan the thread title, I was chanting you on from the rooftops, nae debates, but ALSO I’m pissed off we have stilll no had “Autumn, so aye” as a title.
Still love ya though ma wee hen 😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.