Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh! Little old me got the title this week

At the end of the last thread we were all baffled at the Fat Fanny’s spelling of succumb circum

Apparently despite being the easiest person to influence and loving any trend going, he doesnae follow trends and threads is dead tae him.

As usual he makes it so easy for us, just by being his usual massive bleep self
---
Just so it doesn’t get lost in the last thread….. CIRCUM 😩

IMG_4433.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I can only assume he hasn't really gotten on with Threads because a) you can't buy followers on there and b) it's all about the wording so if you can't read or write a coherent sentence, you're pretty much fucked.
I've been reading Threads and people are very much active on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can only assume he hasn't really gotten on with Threads because a) you can't buy followers on there and b) it's all about the wording so if you can't read or write a coherent sentence, you're pretty much fucked.
I've been reading Threads and people are very much active on there.
That’ll be what has lit his tampon string. He can’t spell or make any sense, so he can’t get involved even if he wants to. Transparent fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did you hear the phone in on Clyde 1 yesterday about people saying phrases wrong their whole life? I was waiting on someone phoning in and telling them about oor Marion 🤣🤣🤣🤣although it was a short slot not a war and peace podcast so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did you hear the phone in on Clyde 1 yesterday about people saying phrases wrong their whole life? I was waiting on someone phoning in and telling them about oor Marion 🤣🤣🤣🤣although it was a short slot not a war and peace podcast so aye.
Oor Martin huz the perfect face fur radio and nae debates.

Thanks tae @Babybail93 fur the new thread and the thread title 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Circum is my new fave word. I'm going to start dropping it into the conversation at random times this evening to see if Mr Tinkerbell cat picks up on it :m

Martin will have a meltdown when he reads here later the big fat duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’d rather have circummed to threads than circummed to buying shite autumnal shop window decor for my house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hay Thuraday.

Hannah sniffing the tub of bum bum cream.

''Circum''

Thick twonk.

361942401_1468274650668149_6046145348138713769_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe he has a wee 🍄as they just did a circum instead of circumcise.
Apparently a 'circum' is where they lop off the cock at the base.
It's true.
Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

At the end of the last thread we were all baffled at the Fat Fanny’s spelling of succumb circum

Apparently despite being the easiest person to influence and loving any trend going, he doesnae follow trends and threads is dead tae him.

---

View attachment 2321110
Well done oan the bespoke thread title hen
Keep you power, chanting ye oan fae the wee rooftops also 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On my down days these nasty forms really cheer me up, I sometimes think I’m a waste, bad mum, not a good wife etc and so forth but hay least am no mas in the tat cave choking on wax melts, cleaning chemicals, tripping over masses of plastic rubbish with a cat and space cadet of a partner that hate me and living my life through an app claiming it’s no a job. Couldn’t circum to that life am afraid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
He really is a pathetic little fucker. I came up to Glasgow on Monday to stay for a couple of nights, primarily to go to the match on Tuesday night (got to bed at 1-15).
Meant to go back yesterday but couldn’t bring myself to check out of the hotel so booked another two nights as there is so much to see and do in Glasgow, He fannies about buying absolute crap and going nowhere. I’m old enough to be his mother (god forbid) and I’ve never stopped. Anyway, back to the toon tomorrow but off out for last night. Cheers hens.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

---

View attachment 2321110
Well done my lovelie. Hold your phone high and keep your power hen. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.