Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

Cleanandgleamit #6 Ten little ducks went swimming one day, 7 died due to Georgia May.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

hollydollydaydream

“Maybe I put them back too soon…but I was going to Wimbledon”. Did she really just frikkin say that???? Did those words actually come out of her stupid dumb mouth. God she is just soooooooo fucking stupid. What a self entitled piece of shit

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Foreverfalcons

What a heartless bitch 'I have to say I'm over having them now, they need to go back'. Unbelievable!! What, are they not gaining you new followers now? Can you not find anyone to look after them while you go off on your jollies? Are they making too much of a mess? Georgia, you stole them from their mother, the very least you can do is commit to ensuring their continued safety, contact a bird sanctuary or someone who will know how to protect them as they probably won't be accepted back by the other ducks. She has well and truly enraged me this morning and it proves it was all a stunt for instagram - heartless and vicious!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
So now there are 6 ducklings!!!!
"Maybe I put them back too soon but I was going to Wimbledon "
"Nature can be cruel"
No Georgia, you selfish disgrace of a human being, you are the cruel one, everything you have done with these ducks is for content and glory.
Delete this app and live your life away from the camera because you are an utter disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Tamij

VIP Member
Still keeping everything crossed that her flight is cancelled 😂
Saying she’s so proud of being too performer in all 3 categories this week, proud of fleecing her followers, says it all really. AND she’s still promising people they could be on the next retreat if they join her team. She has not a shred of conscience 🤬
Oh, and newsflash Georgia, it’s a beautiful evening in most places, not just your precious Island 🙄
she really should get some bigger glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Cheddy

Newbie here. So Georgia moaning at having to pay £4.50 for half a cup of hot chocolate, she is currently walking round Wimbledon looking for the other half. Try looking for the two missing baby ducks whilst on your walk round.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

spongey

VIP Member
Okay, NOW I've been convinced to join The Body Shop at Home... Barbara got some personalised slippers 😱😱😱 sign me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
"Hello new followers, I'm Georgia, I clean ALOT, i love my family (questionable) I rescue ducklings & don't stop banging on about it, I'm a size 6, A SIZE 6 FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK, I flog body shop products but don't really use many products myself as I try not to wash to often, my husband is a knob, my son hates me, my daughter probably does too, oh, and I fart alot on Insta. Welcome whippersnappers,, you will just love my page. 😁😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Foreverfalcons

It breaks my heart to think of how they're just going to be dumped and left to fend for themselves. That, to me, is crueller than leaving them with their mother to take their chance against nature. I'm disgusted at the apparent lack of action/care by so called wildlife organisations.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Lynx

VIP Member
I found a mother duck and ducklings in danger once and I did the right thing and phoned the RSCPA. Mum has been nesting near a carpark and went for a wander around the car park, she walked over a drain and one duckling fell down, she heard the distressed call of her baby, so she looked for it and walked over the grate again and more babies fell down. There was me, lying on the floor of the car park, phoning RSCPA, trying to rescue the ducklings, whilst trying not to upset mum. Mum was not happy and sat in the hedge closest to the drain waiting. The RSPCA were short staffed that day, so it was a bit of a wait, but the mother did not leave, but was obviously warey of people. In the end they all got rescued. The ducklings that fell went in the box first, when mum moved closer to the box we got the other ducklings in next and then mum was willing to go on the box to be with them. It was all done calmly, we even got people to move their cars to help the situation. I can't imagine how Marg felt whilst they were running around being loud. The ducks I helped rescue ended up being moved to a lake out of town. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22

dorisboris

Just rewatched the bellend - ‘do these people not realise all of them would be dead within 24 hours if I hadn’t rescued them, 100% they’d all be dead’

No Georgia that is not a guarantee, otherwise the duck population would be extinct. It’s called nature & sadly it happens but you cannot control the duck population you complete idiot

Reactions: 21
The woman in front of her then looked mortified at her, get used to it lady cos this is Georgia's life ,phone shoved in front of you whether you like it or not.
Who though, would in their right mind buy Body Shop off her to help fund these holidays, use a brain cell to realise that the price helps fund all these trips, would be better to get a quid off each item, go buy it in a shop if you can keep the staff in a job, not her in free trips, she doesnt give two hoots about people working in Body shop in towns.
As for the t shirt this morning, looked like she had slept in it.
She is so stuck in her own existence, constantly asking people to buy off her,(to line her pocket if you click the link). Georgia the country is on its arse!!!! The funny thing was when Linsey queen of whatever s pink range came out it's that super there was 20%off it already, when Georgia demonstrated that spot cleaner, hilarious, hold in in the air then quirt the water out, yep alright.
Georgia May, beggy and bragging will there ever be a day when you stop "tagging".

Last edited:
  • Heart

spongey

VIP Member
Georgia, you are the only person to think those other 2 ducklings are just "chilling somewhere" 🙄 anyone with a brain cell can work out what's happened to them...

• Sad

spongey

VIP Member
"Loads of people at Wimbledon told me my skin was glowing" 🤣🤣🤣 I just almost spat my tea out! I'm sure they did, Georgia.

• Haha

Foreverfalcons

How can this heartless bitch laugh at the ducklings going to what they believe is their safe place and also the adults going there too. If you don't want them at yours Georgia then (a) don't steal ducklings from their mother and then lose interest when they become too much hassle and (b) don't entice the adult ducks back to your house time and time again just because you see it as fun. These are ducks - not wild according to the bizarre locals of Scilly - they don't understand that you are a self centred, spoilt brat of a being who one day wants them at her front door but then the next doesn't want them there. Do everyone, but especially the ducks, a favour and just leave well alone in future. In your own words - shame on you, shame on YOU!

Foreverfalcons

This horrible woman never ceases to amaze me! The ducklings need to go back as they are starting to annoy her - is that because you can't control them like you control everything and everyone else? Can she not see that she is being an absolute tw*t when she says that? They wouldn't have annoyed you if you'd left them with their mother you nasty, attention seeking, self absorbed excuse of a woman! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
08A66597-B81F-499C-879C-832570E3A438.png

I highly doubt Dermot would give a fuck about your trip to Sicilly love 🙄 the constant tagging of famous people in the hope of being seen and shared is next level cringe!

• Haha

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
So shouldn't that say "where are the Other 2" or "where are ther OTHERS" No, because the lying deceitful bitch knew there were only 8 when she left.
I hope she feels thoroughly ashamed, doubt it though, the vile self centred cow couldn't give a toss.
Wow she's really winding me up just lately.
Horrible Horrible hag 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20