Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point in taking them so they survive if 2 have already disappeared? After the one loss you’d think she’d take them back off the beach if she was that concerned but no, they’re not cute and fluffy anymore so not providing Georgia with the content.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Came to say this exact thing! Thought there were 9 but now there's 7 and she's sayinf Where's the other one...
Yep, Auntie Becky Wecky has just let everyone know that Georgia knew there were only 8 yesterday despite her saying there were 9. Bloody liar 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She's such a liar! How can someone have so little integrity? People were messaging her out of concern that there were only 8 ducklings so she came on her stories and said they were wrong. Now she's making it obvious that she knew all along.

She should be ashamed. She lies and then she's not smart enough to cover it up... and it's the innocent ducklings that have suffered 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 20
546B626C-0509-4926-8426-954DE6D1633B.png

So shes trying to say the other one is at her house. This woman is the biggest liar i have ever come across in my life. Doesnt care a damn grrr she makes my blood boil so now 2 ducklings have met there fate in one way or another thanks to that selfish cruel witch!!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
There were planned protests on some roads/motorways this morning. Really hoped they would hamper their travel 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who’s fault is it they think that’s their home… this is so cruel. Beyond belief

Exactly what I thought… she will come up smelling of roses… tit always does
‘I don’t want them at my gate’ should have thought about that before taking them in the first place. Utter, utter bleep. All she was thinking about was her content with no thought to what would happen 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Newbie here. So Georgia moaning at having to pay £4.50 for half a cup of hot chocolate, she is currently walking round Wimbledon looking for the other half. Try looking for the two missing baby ducks whilst on your walk round.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Free parking but still moaning about the cost of a hot chocolate.
Add up the boat cost, hotel room, breakfast, dinner, tickets to get in, that's all fine, but a hot choc is too expensive. I hope noone wants to eat there too 😂 all quite normal prices when you don't live a blinkered life on the island!

Newbie here. So Georgia moaning at having to pay £4.50 for half a cup of hot chocolate, she is currently walking round Wimbledon looking for the other half. Try looking for the two missing baby ducks whilst on your walk round.
Hello and welcome 😊

Reactions: 15
She’s no idea what it’s like in the real world, she’s lead a sheltered life over on shutter island!

Reactions: 13
So only 7 now this morning 😐 Those ducklings don't seem happy to be there. They want to follow, they made their way back to the house as that's where they were living. They look so lost on that beach. 🥺 She's cruel. She should have left them alone with their Mum to learn to be wild.
She clearly couldn't do that so should have kept them there until they were old enough to fend for themselves.
I cant belive nothing has been done with her! She really thinks she's untouchable as they treat her that way.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It’ll be interesting to see what she does next year when the ducks are laying.

Reactions: 8
Watching that video of them in the water with the other ducks makes me so sad. They have absolutely no idea how to act and the adult ducks don't same to care theyre there. I wonder if the male ducks are threatened by them?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Good god she even had one of her gullable followers give her a parking permit. And then she gets a free swim cap off that girl. Is there anything that witch doesnt get for free. She is such a selfish grabby so and so😡
Yes those poor poor ducklings its disgusting the way she has treated them. She is the most vile, cruel self centred witch i have ever come across. She gets away with everything. They all think they are bloody royalty the way they carry on. That big ignorant wet wipe of a husband of hers spread out with his dirty feet up on the boat yesterday. No respect for anything or anyone. No wonder their son is the way he is with pair of arrogant twats as parents. Premier Inn not posh enough for the queen it will do though!
Whats with the constant wearing of those scilly clothes. Does she realise how pathetic they come across. They live in the UK not the bloody bahamas. Just unbelievable🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Watching that video of them in the water with the other ducks makes me so sad. They have absolutely no idea how to act and the adult ducks don't same to care theyre there. I wonder if the male ducks are threatened by them?
Yes, I thought that too. They need someone / a parent to follow. That used to be their mother until Georgia took them, then it was her, but now she’s effectively abandoned them it’s nobody. They’re still not self sufficient. It’s so sad to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Good god she even had one of her gullable followers give her a parking permit. And then she gets a free swim cap off that girl. Is there anything that witch doesnt get for free. She is such a selfish grabby so and so😡
Premier Inn not posh enough for the queen it will do though!
Whats with the constant wearing of those scilly clothes. Does she realise how pathetic they come across. They live in the UK not the bloody bahamas. Just unbelievable🙄
Yet Georgia never gives anybody anything for nothing. Prime example yesterday with that vacuum cleaner - just donate one. But she won’t and she’s got about ten.
When it’s their money she buys the cheapest of the cheap, but if it’s on someone else’s pound she expects everything to be top notch and perfect. She’ll complain about the hotel rooms, ask for upgrades, etc. Things she never does when she’s paying herself.
As for those walking bleeping adverts for her shop, give me strength. A few more years and Jowan will point blank refuse to wear them. Matching father and son T-shirts. Tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.