Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling the other little ducklings to keep safe with their mother (on her bike ride this morning).

You mean like these ducklings were before you snatched them.

Reactions: 18
I was quite shocked that she cycled in front of Jowan while he was doing his marathon and took a selfie... then I remembered it's Georgia and I wasn't shocked at all 🤦‍♀️ that boy can't do anything without her plastering it all over Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Telling the other little ducklings to keep safe with their mother (on her bike ride this morning).

You mean like these ducklings were before you snatched them.
I loved when tatty Anne said we'll there was 10 yesterday and still 10 today, they are nicely sheltered. As if to say 'they can survive without twats like you'.
No wonder the seagulls appear round the ducks it's always so stressful for Georgia that she chucks the food and goes, and who eats it, the seagulls clearly. She cannot see she is encouraging them there.
Also pretty cruel to have 9 ducklings in the little run for probably 23 hours a day except when they get to paddle. Noone keen on looking after them when she's away then, oh unlucky!

I mean ducks need protecting from water. In the wild they would find shelter in a bush not be in a tiny hutch!
Shes actually going to the shop, wow! Makes a change.
Awww not such beautiful weather on perfect scilly.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She’s actually gone out in those shocking pink (and I mean “shocking”!!!) Lycra leggings!!! The woman has no fashion sense at all…

Reactions: 8
Shes unstable, and the worst thing is the whole extended family let her carry on this weird behaviour, they need to intervene.
No words for the husband......he is....
Quite sad if this is her happiness because it looks anything but.

And now she’s got a rat because of the food she’s been leaving out for the ducklings. Serves her right for stealing them from their mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s got rats 🐀 😂😂😂😂
Well she’s seen one rat & im finding that hilarious. Only problem is what she’s going to do with the ducklings 😳

And now she’s got a rat because of the food she’s been leaving out for the ducklings. Serves her right for stealing them from their mother.
Nice bit of karma!!! Spraying that stuff won’t get rid especially as there are still ducklings & food still around. Also why would you get your child to look for if without any sort of protection - rats carry all sorts of stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Hate the way those poor ducks are shut in a cardboard box like that overnight in that cramped space. She hasnt got a bloody clue how to look after them. Its cruel keeping them cooped up like that poor babies. They need to be in a natural enviroment and also a rat will easily find its way into that cardboard box. Stupid pathetic woman!!

Reactions: 16
Hate the way those poor ducks are shut in a cardboard box like that overnight in that cramped space. She hasnt got a bloody clue how to look after them. Its cruel keeping them cooped up like that poor babies. They need to be in a natural enviroment and also a rat will easily find its way into that cardboard box. Stupid pathetic woman!!
As soon as I saw them being boxed and put into that shed all I could think about was a rat getting them 😔 Tell me that’s not a horrific potential death for the poor little things.

• Sad
It was pissing down with rain and she literally said "nice weather for ducks as they say" then locked them in the shed 😟😟 they're so much bigger now yet she's still keeping them in the same cardboard box so it's tiny... where is the logic in any of this?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
805CCFE2-29CC-472A-A071-B00D0A5940DA.png

Allowing the feral kid to just go about bashing all the greenery again. Don’t you worry about any wildlife that may be living in there Georgia, just as long as you’ve got some content eh?

Reactions: 17
Does she really think a cardboard box is going to stop a rat getting those ducklings?! Just because she hasn't seen it again doesn't mean it's not around, they're sneaky buggers. I was totally against her taking the ducklings, still am. I get the horrible impression that she's starting to lose interest in them, moaning about the tit etc and who's going to take responsibility for them when shes away? It's a bit presumptuous to expect someone else to step in. I notice how she said Jowan was hitting the stingers (ie not the shrubs), a nod to what's been said on here eh Georgia.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s so cruel isn’t it. As soon as she “rescued” them she should have handed them over to an animal welfare centre to look after them. At least then they would have been cared for properly. She’s just winging it and using what she’s got available. She doesn’t have the correct equipment or the right type of shelter and space for them. She’ll end up doing more harm than good. They don’t have an adult duck with them this time, so they’re going to end up completely dependent upon humans for food. They have no parent to learn from, and Georgia doesn’t know how to wean them off reliance on her.

It’s so cruel isn’t it. As soon as she “rescued” them she should have handed them over to an animal welfare centre to look after them. At least then they would have been cared for properly. She’s just winging it and using what she’s got available. She doesn’t have the correct equipment or the right type of shelter and space for them. She’ll end up doing more harm than good. They don’t have an adult duck with them this time, so they’re going to end up completely dependent upon humans for food. They have no parent to learn from, and Georgia doesn’t know how to wean them off reliance on her.
I was thinking the same about being hand reared.. if she thinks she can just pop them back on the beach and they'll know how to feed themselves then she's delusional. Also having a rat in the shed potentially and putting the ducks in there.....is she stupid.....🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.