Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tittlelife for the new thread name.
Things have picked up pace with Georgia stealing Margaret's ducklings from the beach. She is already moa ING about the amount of tit.
Several complaints have been made about her having taken them. That's her content sorted for the next month. Mix in a bit of work here and there, hoovering 20 times a day but moaning about electricity and water usage.

Reactions: 14
She's treating them like they're in a bloody zoo. People hovering over them and touching them. Poor wee things.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Would you 'rescue' ducks if you had a dog in the house? I know she is pretty well behaved but she still has dog instincts. Well...when she's allowed in the house of course. :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Didn't she dump last years ducklings on a neighbour after she got bored?
How many weeks to her trip to Sicily, I bet that’s the point this years get dumped also!
Don’t forget Georgia (since you read here) the fake crying over the house when you go or more to the point crying over no more ads for hoovers etc, which we are still reporting btw! pathetic woman! 😡

Reactions: 10
So still planning to take Peggy's ducklings then. LEAVE THEM ALONE!
Let's hope she is spoken to before they are spotted.
Not using a heat lamp or keeping them inside as they need to be Hardy to go back to the beach. They would be snuggled in a nest under their mum right now stupid woman. She doesn't want them in the house but thinks there's some glory having 'rescued' them. Her sister is clearly as deluded as her.
Wait til they are overrun with ducks, the crazy followers stop sending duck food and they are everywhere 'begging' for food and then she'll wish for the seagulls to have fed on a few.

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she realise that by keep touching them and picking them up is only going to cause more harm? They’re going to have no instincts on how to survive in the wild. She’s a bleeping moron and I hope they speak to her sooner rather than later 🤬

Reactions: 17
Nearly £33 for a kids top and she forgot she had it.

Don't fall for the help small businesses shite she spills, she clearly has more money than sense

Reactions: 12
I found a mother duck and ducklings in danger once and I did the right thing and phoned the RSCPA. Mum has been nesting near a carpark and went for a wander around the car park, she walked over a drain and one duckling fell down, she heard the distressed call of her baby, so she looked for it and walked over the grate again and more babies fell down. There was me, lying on the floor of the car park, phoning RSCPA, trying to rescue the ducklings, whilst trying not to upset mum. Mum was not happy and sat in the hedge closest to the drain waiting. The RSPCA were short staffed that day, so it was a bit of a wait, but the mother did not leave, but was obviously warey of people. In the end they all got rescued. The ducklings that fell went in the box first, when mum moved closer to the box we got the other ducklings in next and then mum was willing to go on the box to be with them. It was all done calmly, we even got people to move their cars to help the situation. I can't imagine how Marg felt whilst they were running around being loud. The ducks I helped rescue ended up being moved to a lake out of town. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn’t she palm off the ducklings last year to her friend / neighbour once the novelty wore off?
And she’s already planning ‘rescuing’ Peggies chicks?! 😫🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I have contact the rspca and they said to contact the police as there were no rspca officers on the islands

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why it matters if it was troll profile or not, she should be shamed for what she did. How does she know the mother duck isn’t bothered? Just because she has more important things in her life than her children doesn’t mean every other mother is the same. Them poor ducks will become too tame to be released back to the wild and be even more of a target to predators. She doesn’t know for a fact all 10 ducklings would have been taken, yes maybe 5 would have been killed by gulls but she doesn’t know what the mother would have done in that scenario she may have moved them to a safer place to be bought up.

Reactions: 15
ugh i took a break from this woman because she makes me feel pukey , but what the hell ? shes still messing with the ducks? why did she take them ?

Reactions: 5
Hasn't done a story in 5 hours

Maybe she's gone to work lol, or maybe the police are speaking to her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.