Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishsweetie

Why does he always dance in front of the doorway and when she says “Adam? Adam?” , he ignores her? Is he actually alright?
When she shouts Adam....Adam...... It gets right on my wick . Making out she wants him to stop acting like a dick when she's actually loving it and thinks it gives her great content 😡 I skip by most of her stories now, it's always the same things.

Reactions: 19

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
“Maybe I put them back too soon…but I was going to Wimbledon”. Did she really just frikkin say that???? Did those words actually come out of her stupid dumb mouth. God she is just soooooooo fucking stupid. What a self entitled piece of shit
The wilmbledon comment made me really cross. If she's going to interfere with nature like she did then she should know to see it through ..

Dumping them back because she was fed up of the mess and she had plans is just disgraceful. I'm a member of a wildlife trust and it's shocking what she's done.

I tried messaging the local trust but they didn't respond which is equally shocking.

All for the gram. I'm actually so glad I'm not her and don't have her life. The way she carries on that she has such an enviable life...she's so far from the truth. Yes she lives in a lovely seaside resort. So do I but difference is I enjoy it and don't see it all through my phone. Her life and routine is so very sad repetitive and mundane that she just can't see how boring it all appears to us.

As for the cleaning...ibuse the term very loosely. She doesn't even move stuff when dusting or hoovers and mops properly.

I pity these instahuns abd their sad lives lived through a phone constantly having to flog tat. No thanks.

• Heart

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;
Washes and shaves at public pool, only 3 ducks now, she thinks we’re fools.

• Heart

Karen826

VIP Member
Oo o really what did he say ?
They are taking it very seriously and he and his colleagues are going to have a meeting as to how they can approach it. She had no right to take those duckings and interfere with nature but its a very delicate matter for a few reasons. They dont actually cover that land and so will need to inform the police. There is a conflict of interest as she is of the mindset she is doing good and its trying to change her mindset and make her see she cant do something like that. He mentioned they are domesticated and should not be on the beach and obviously now if she puts them all back the beach will be overun with ducks. The seagulls are protected too and i forgot to mention how vile she is to them telling them to piss off and water gunning them for entertainment for her instagram page. He said they have been inundated with complaints calls and emails and there are a lot of angry people including the locals. They are aware she is planning on stealing Peggys babies too and will be making sure she doesnt. So it is being dealt with but she wont let on she will just come on with her gentle feeling sorry for herself voice and fake tears and say the nasty trolls have made her not be able to recue peggys babies. I am hoping the ducklings she has will be released back onto the beach or taken to a wildlife rescue so they can be cared for by someone who cares about and knows how to take care of "stolen" babies. They need to stay with the mother for a reason and she has destroyed that now😡
its obvious it all for insta when she even gets her sister and kids over to take part in her circus and discuss where they are going to put Peggys babies. I am looking forward to seeing her reaction to whats to come but no doubt the soft feeling sorry for herself voice and fake tears will soon be forgotten and the cocky, money grabbing performing clown will be back to her normal chaotic self.
👀👀

• Heart

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I’m not even sure it’s about how much sway her family have. I just think the whole of Scilly is populated by thick, insular dickheads.

This whole situation is making me see that part of the UK in a different light.

Toseek

So only 7 now this morning 😐 Those ducklings don't seem happy to be there. They want to follow, they made their way back to the house as that's where they were living. They look so lost on that beach. 🥺 She's cruel. She should have left them alone with their Mum to learn to be wild.
She clearly couldn't do that so should have kept them there until they were old enough to fend for themselves.
I cant belive nothing has been done with her! She really thinks she's untouchable as they treat her that way.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Karen826

VIP Member
I cant believe shes trying to make out the other 2 ducklings are chilling out somewhere😡😡
God i so want to bloody message her and give her a piece of my mind but she will just block me!
so frustrating how she can get away with this and turn it into some sort of big joke. Those poor babies are totally lost and she has the audicity to say bacl with their mates and their mummy😡😡😡😡
There mummy doesnt want them thanks to that horrible cruel bitch. I am disgusted by the whole shit show!!

• Angry

Foreverfalcons

She’s so ignorant. They’re cannoli Georgia. Never makes an effort to understand about things. Notice everyone ignoring her when she kept asking what they were called.

I feel sorry for the girl she’s latched onto. She’s never going to get rid of her, is she.
Free Avril! We need to start a campaign! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
Adam is the biggest TWAT ever . That pathetic dancing is unbearable…. So obviously staged for Insta … what an embarrassment he is ( teacher my arse )

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Of course she wants to get rid, they don’t belong to her so she has zero interest. I doubt she’s even read a book anyway the uneducated moron.

I think somethings happened to all the ducks because how many days in a row is that now that they’ve not been there?
You can tell she’s not a reader, because she’d understand that book lovers hold onto books and re-read them. Sometimes several times. As you say, uneducated, and I’ll add illiterate, moron.

spongey

VIP Member
£130 per ticket for Court 1 on Monday, and the whole family are going? But we need to support her small business guys, times are tough 🥴🥴

• Angry
No evening clean up, no look at the ducks before bed. No telling us what jowen is doing this evening.
Her cage has been rattled BIG time.

• Heart

hollydollydaydream

I wonder if Shutter Island is a bit like prison…where the prison guards aka mail person goes thro all Queen Georgia’s parcels and removes any notes advising her of who has sent her any goodies…duck food…mini eggs…cleaning products etc because I’ve never known anyone get so much unidentified mail. Yet again “someone”, some unidentified person has sent her mini eggs. She can’t possibly thank them as once again there was no note…only on Shutter Island….

• Haha
  • Sad

Extrafine

VIP Member
So she’s ‘lending’ a vacuum she never uses to a church. Why not actually donate it? She never actually uses that one anymore anyway. If anything it’s more selfish

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
She's just said there are 4....4 more than there would have been if she hadn't rescued them......but less than if the selfish mare hadn't dumped them in the beach to piss off to Wimbledon. Still thinking shes amazing for what she has done 😠

• Angry
  • Wow

Shineyshine

VIP Member
So annoyed about rhe ducklings. I'm not even convinced that Gulls are taking them. I think they just have no survival instincts. She has made them into pet domesticated pets and the abandoned them on the beach. They'll have no shelter,no way of knowing where to find food or water and I recon that's why they're dying off.
I agree. I think it’s because they can’t find shelter - remember them huddled under Georgia’s washing line 🙁 They don’t know where to find shelter in the wild or how to forage for food or clean water. Whatever she says the other ducks haven’t taken them in. The poor things are starving by the time she goes to feed them each morning 😡

• Sad

longtimenosey

It’s not natural selection when you choose to take the chicks from their mother and then not look after them for the full, recommended length of time just because it doesn’t suit you.