Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still keeping everything crossed that her flight is cancelled 😂
Saying she’s so proud of being too performer in all 3 categories this week, proud of fleecing her followers, says it all really. AND she’s still promising people they could be on the next retreat if they join her team. She has not a shred of conscience 🤬
Oh, and newsflash Georgia, it’s a beautiful evening in most places, not just your precious Island 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Still keeping everything crossed that her flight is cancelled 😂
Saying she’s so proud of being too performer in all 3 categories this week, proud of fleecing her followers, says it all really. AND she’s still promising people they could be on the next retreat if they join her team. She has not a shred of conscience 🤬
Oh, and newsflash Georgia, it’s a beautiful evening in most places, not just your precious Island 🙄
she really should get some bigger glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just back from the beach. Not even in scilly. Had a beach bbq and walked the 2 mins home Thought I should report that the sand, oddly, and most amazingly, was powdery! How sttange!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she really didn’t want them in the house she could have shut the door, simple. But of course it was a bit of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If she really didn’t want them in the house she could have shut the door, simple. But of course it was a bit of content.
Completely agree - the shite was just a bit of karma. Mind you, all the stuff she’s feeding them constantly it’s no wonder they’re poo machines. They’d never eat so much in the wild, which is just one of the reasons she shouldn’t have them.

Reactions: 10
Exactly she gets her camera out and tells Jowan to usher them in but makeout she doesnt want them in haha so pathetic she really is😂 so happy they tit everywhere😂😂

Reactions: 8
This horrible woman never ceases to amaze me! The ducklings need to go back as they are starting to annoy her - is that because you can't control them like you control everything and everyone else? Can she not see that she is being an absolute tw*t when she says that? They wouldn't have annoyed you if you'd left them with their mother you nasty, attention seeking, self absorbed excuse of a woman! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This horrible woman never ceases to amaze me! The ducklings need to go back as they are starting to annoy her - is that because you can't control them like you control everything and everyone else? Can she not see that she is being an absolute tw*t when she says that? They wouldn't have annoyed you if you'd left them with their mother you nasty, attention seeking, self absorbed excuse of a woman! 😡
Well said👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
I just watched the video where she said the ducks were annoying her.. you could hear the hate in her voice. Absolutely disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she’s only 40. Her style is so “old”! I’m more than 10 years older than her and I like to think I wear way more modern stuff - even her casual clothes look like they’re out of one of those pamphlets you get in the Sunday papers. And that wrist bag thing made me cackle. Like something your nan had in the 80s!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those glasses just show how tiny & emaciated she is. I have the same ones (I think) & they look perfectly normal on me, she looks like a scrawny fly in hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well as expected theres her vile nasty side come out in full force now with those poor ducklings. Shes going to dump them back on the beach when she gets back next week😡😡
Those poor babies wont find it easy to survive in the wild now and are totally human dependant. They keep going to the door because the pathetic witch encouraged Jowan to invite them over and into the house for content and now shes hating them for pooing the poor babies. Last night telling them to "MOVE MOVE" she is just horrible the way she talks to them and to everyone shes a horrible piece of work. She makes my bloody blood boil she really does!!
As for her sense of fashion well what can i say. She really is clueless and never looks good in anything she wears. Everything just hangs on her yet she thinks shes some sexy supermodel the way she poses herself🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.