Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now there are 6 ducklings!!!!
"Maybe I put them back too soon but I was going to Wimbledon "
"Nature can be cruel"
No Georgia, you selfish disgrace of a human being, you are the cruel one, everything you have done with these ducks is for content and glory.
Delete this app and live your life away from the camera because you are an utter disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Whilst it’s sad that they’ve been killed I’m glad it’s backfired on her. Obviously I didn’t want any of them to die and sadly I doubt she’s learnt a lesson here with her tit show.

Reactions: 13
So now there are 6 ducklings!!!!
"Maybe I put them back too soon but I was going to Wimbledon "
"Nature can be cruel"
No Georgia, you selfish disgrace of a human being, you are the cruel one, everything you have done with these ducks is for content and glory.
Delete this app and live your life away from the camera because you are an utter disgrace.
she truly is the most vile self entitled witch. She is an absolute disgrace and doesn't give a damn. She is hoping they are chilling with Peggy? Is she for bleeping real like? She knew damn fine yesterday there were only 6 but tried to hide it then make a joke out of them being in bed. She couldnt make me anymore disgusted and angry if she tried. Wish instagram would shut down her bloody page. She is by far the worst person i have come across on that app😡😡😡

Whilst it’s sad that they’ve been killed I’m glad it’s backfired on her. Obviously I didn’t want any of them to die and sadly I doubt she’s learnt a lesson here with her tit show.
Im gutted for the poor birds especially being that bit bigger it will be much more stressful for them being taken like that but it will show that witch shes not a bloody hero and she should never of stolen them in the first place. She talks herself out of everything and turns it into a joke bit lets see if she will still be so cocky and full of herself if more get taken which no doubt they will. She is vile!!!

"Loads of people at Wimbledon told me my skin was glowing" 🤣🤣🤣 I just almost spat my tea out! I'm sure they did, Georgia.
She lies for a living

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They have no protection from the adult ducks because the adult ducks don’t recognise them as part of their brood. If she’d left them with their mother in the first place they’d have a nest and adult protection. But now, they are just bobbing along on their own with no nest and no adult protection and no “pack”. If any survive at all I’ll be surprised. Can she not see what she has done interfering with nature then bleeping of to Wimbledon and dumping defenceless young ducks back on the beach with no survival skills. Where are Scilly Wildlife in all of this? I watched a documentary on the Falkland Islands and what a “closed community” it is and how the police etc are shunned by locals when they try and investigate crimes…I wonder if Shitter island is the same and Scilly wildlife just want a quiet life?

They have no protection from the adult ducks because the adult ducks don’t recognise them as part of their brood. If she’d left them with their mother in the first place they’d have a nest and adult protection. But now, they are just bobbing along on their own with no nest and no adult protection and no “pack”. If any survive at all I’ll be surprised. Can she not see what she has done interfering with nature then bleeping of to Wimbledon and dumping defenceless young ducks back on the beach with no survival skills. Where are Scilly Wildlife in all of this? I watched a documentary on the Falkland Islands and what a “closed community” it is and how the police etc are shunned by locals when they try and investigate crimes…I wonder if Shitter island is the same and Scilly wildlife just want a quiet life?
I’m sure they just ‘self police’ to a large extent, which is why they think there is zero crime as it’s covered up or, as a last resort, dealt with internally by whatever police presence is on the islands. They probably don’t appreciate it when officers from Cornwall have to go over.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She is just vile why doesn't she just take the remaining 6 back for a week or so shes already done the damage to the ducks so another week isn't going hurt before theres no ducklings! Also peggy is definitely dead even when she was sitting on eggs last year every few days she still poped back then disappear again

• Sad
Twatty tomb stone teeth is the only twit around here. Not the person who messaged her with the truth. She is a typical narcissist

Reactions: 14
CC6EE1AC-DF3E-4D2C-B8E3-3190B4A496B1.png

She’s unbelievable, she just doesn’t get it does she. Keeps banging on about nature being so cruel, but it’s just that Georgia, nature! And as for calling the person who messaged her a twit, she’s the only twit around here! The person who messaged is absolutely right in what they say, she should have left them with their mother. She’a lead such a sheltered life on that inbred island and I agree with others that they’ll just ignore it and cover it up because they’re all as bad as each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just rewatched the bellend - ‘do these people not realise all of them would be dead within 24 hours if I hadn’t rescued them, 100% they’d all be dead’

No Georgia that is not a guarantee, otherwise the duck population would be extinct. It’s called nature & sadly it happens but you cannot control the duck population you complete idiot

Reactions: 21
What happened to them being domesticated ducks? And of course comments are restricted, can’t have the ‘queen’ of scilly being called out 😡
I came to post the same, interestingly they have been called wild ducks now though. Not reliant on humans, whatever! If anyone truly believed that then they would tell her to stop feeding them, that she doesn't need to get someone else to feed them when she is away for 2 or 3 days, let their survival instincts take over!
Those ducklings probably sleep straight on the beach which is why they are going down in numbers, they do not know how to survive.
Seeing other comments about her morning posts I'm not sure I want to watch!

Reactions: 10
Definition of stupid….
Knowing the truth
Seeing the truth
But believing the lies
“7,8 and 9 have gone on an amazing adventure”
Georgia is the definitive definition of stupid (and that’s being kind)

Reactions: 16
Where are Scilly Wildlife in all of this?
[/QUOTE]
I've been in contact with Scilly Wildlife Trust and they continuously give excuses for not doing anything. They won't even give assurance that they will try and educate people not to do this in the future. They insist the ducks are not wild but feral domesticated but now someone else is saying they are wild?! I think they know it's wrong but for some reason seem afraid to challenge her. It makes you wonder how much sway her family have on the island.

• Angry
  • Sad
I’m not even sure it’s about how much sway her family have. I just think the whole of Scilly is populated by thick, insular dickheads.

This whole situation is making me see that part of the UK in a different light.

Reactions: 19
Where are Scilly Wildlife in all of this?
I've been in contact with Scilly Wildlife Trust and they continuously give excuses for not doing anything. They won't even give assurance that they will try and educate people not to do this in the future. They insist the ducks are not wild but feral domesticated but now someone else is saying they are wild?! I think they know it's wrong but for some reason seem afraid to challenge her. It makes you wonder how much sway her family have on the island.
[/QUOTE]
I think the reason anyone is unwilling to challenge her is because she’s so clearly mentally unstable. Even her closest family seem to turn a blind eye to just how mental she actually is.

Reactions: 8
I still actually can't get over how thick that post is about the ducklings. So the ducks weren't wild when she stole/kidnapped them from the beach to make sure they survived, but now a THIRD of them have died its because they are wild and its natural selection and they shouldn't rely on humans. I wish I was able to comment this.
77% survival isn't that great is it really. Adam is a teacher and would probably say that's not a good pass mark.

Reactions: 9
I still actually can't get over how thick that post is about the ducklings. So the ducks weren't wild when she stole/kidnapped them from the beach to make sure they survived, but now a THIRD of them have died its because they are wild and its natural selection and they shouldn't rely on humans. I wish I was able to comment this.
77% survival isn't that great is it really. Adam is a teacher and would probably say that's not a good pass mark.
It’s nearer 50%….she initially took 10 and there is only 6 left…to be fair judging by her spelling and reading of late, the education of the inbreds on Scilly doesn’t seem that great so Adam, the non existent teacher would probably be happy with that score!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.