Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can report her following this link

She’s already been named and shamed by them but she doesn’t seem to learn. The more who report her the better!
I think you’re wasting your time. I’ve reported her loads and loads of times here and I sincerely doubt anything has been done because she hasn’t changed her actions one bit. But I agree go ahead and report her but I think Queen Georgia is like Teflon and absolutely NOTHING sticks. I don’t think she gets so much as a warning!!! Same as Bodyshop at home. I think they just delete all complaints 🤷‍♀️ Look what happened with the ducks. Absolutely frick all and there was loads of complaints about that. How she got away with that I’ll never know 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Well what can i say. I am disgusted she still has those ducks and nothing was done about it. I dont rate the Scilly wildlife people very much. She should of been made to put them back.
Did you call the police?

You know what’s super gross about her too, is the fact she uses bubble wrap for her dishes.. not a chance she washes it or anything. Plus she was just on the floor cutting it up? Ew
Exactly!! Some things might be heated up but it is trashy and gross. Think about and where bubble wrap is stored. Is it Viles disease that is carried in rat urine? People have died from that.

She drives me mad moaning about how dirty the house will be when she goes to Sicily. So a woman who loves cleaning, can’t sit sill and loves being active is already getting upset about a potentially untidy house. How would she cope with a disability? She should know how horrible it is to use the last ounce of energy you have to put a load of laundry on and have to recover for days because you did a big job like mopping the floor! How can she complain?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We're going to be seeing that bloody panda every day now, aren't we? 🐼

As much as I despise what she’s done, I do like the duckling content 🙈
I can't deny they are cute and it's lovely watching them grow, but I just hate seeing them without their mother 😔

Reactions: 13
They're both tapped , pair of pathetic show offs they are not family orientated just live their shallow lives via a phone ,no wonder they all act a sandwich short of a picnic, what role models. It's no wonder Jowan acts like he does I bet he gets the p**s taken at school because of her. She tries to humiliate all she comes in contact with, Tattie Ann is far too nice a person.
But in that jumpsuit she looks like Mr Tumbles sister.
Be grateful for gifts sent, say a name to the person daft enough to post out to you.

Reactions: 11
Her proper common accent came out when she was cheering “Joanne” on…sounded like she was from Sarf London not Queen Georgia of Scilly (no offence to any south Londoners on here…it’s just miles away from here usual plummy guff!!!!)

Reactions: 6
Why does he always dance in front of the doorway and when she says “Adam? Adam?” , he ignores her? Is he actually alright?

Reactions: 7
Why does he always dance in front of the doorway and when she says “Adam? Adam?” , he ignores her? Is he actually alright?
When she shouts Adam....Adam...... It gets right on my wick . Making out she wants him to stop acting like a dick when she's actually loving it and thinks it gives her great content 😡 I skip by most of her stories now, it's always the same things.

Reactions: 19
Like he doesn’t know she’s filming him 🙄 Dick.

That vacuum karaoke was the worst thing I’ve ever seen. The fawning comments were pathetic.

Reactions: 13
She will be getting dog bed pads sent to her now after mentioning having to order them more than once. Everything is to let her gullable followers to send her freebies.
I adore those lovely ducklings but just cant stand the way she cruelly stole them from their mother all for social media content. Just makes me so angry.
Talk about an embarrassing mother shouting and cycling along beside Jowan shes such a loud mouth exhibitionist. So full of herself.
As for the pair of them dancing around with the hoovers showing off to the max well its just pathetic and cringey. They need to grow up. Hes as pathetic and immature as her and they are far from funny.

Reactions: 17
She’s not mentioned Peggy’s babies for a while now. Wonder if she’s knocked that on the head? If she has it’s definitely because she’s been spoken to.

Reactions: 9
God she is vile to those poor seagulls horrible horrible woman. They are birds with feelings too. Hate how she water pistols them and calls them filth shes a nasty piece of work and not at all genuine. Why oh why cant people see her for what she really is😡😡😡

Reactions: 14
God she is vile to those poor seagulls horrible horrible woman. They are birds with feelings too. Hate how she water pistols them and calls them filth shes a nasty piece of work and not at all genuine. Why oh why cant people see her for what she really is😡😡😡
It’s actually animal cruelty when she shoots them with that thing. Just because she doesn’t like them or want them around when she’s feeding the ducks. How would she feel if someone did that to Maya if she decided to lie on a bit of path outside their house and they didn’t like it?

Reactions: 11
08A66597-B81F-499C-879C-832570E3A438.png

I highly doubt Dermot would give a duck about your trip to Sicilly love 🙄 the constant tagging of famous people in the hope of being seen and shared is next level cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.