Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It breaks my heart to think of how they're just going to be dumped and left to fend for themselves. That, to me, is crueller than leaving them with their mother to take their chance against nature. I'm disgusted at the apparent lack of action/care by so called wildlife organisations.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The ducklings haven't been shown how to live in the wild. As soon as she dumps them on the beach they are going to struggle and suffer and who knows how the other ducks will react. I am honestly not sure of they will survive in the wild now.

Reactions: 14
It breaks my heart to think of how they're just going to be dumped and left to fend for themselves. That, to me, is crueller than leaving them with their mother to take their chance against nature. I'm disgusted at the apparent lack of action/care by so called wildlife organisations.
Me too its absolutely appalling behaviour she needs reporting again in my opinion although nothing will get done because she gets away with everything. She is a viscious viscious woman

Reactions: 10
She got kissed off with the ducks pooing on her patio last year too. As for moaning about them shitting on her sliders, just don’t leave them outside 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know what she expects, she’s a first class bleep. I’m just glad she seems to have stopped talking about Peggy’s ducklings.
I really hope Jo and Adam have a grand old time while she’s away and make as much mess as they want. Never seen such a neurotic control freak in all my life.

She is waiting on another hoover. Am I right in thinking she has:
2x Sebo Felix vacuums (one 'won' in a competition and one gifted)
1x Sebo cannister vacuum
3x Swan Vacuums (the new white one and the two older ones.- presumably all gifted)
1x Halo (gifted)
1x Lupe (gifted)

This will be vacuum number 9!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
She got kissed off with the ducks pooing on her patio last year too. As for moaning about them shitting on her sliders, just don’t leave them outside 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know what she expects, she’s a first class bleep. I’m just glad she seems to have stopped talking about Peggy’s ducklings.
I really hope Jo and Adam have a grand old time while she’s away and make as much mess as they want. Never seen such a neurotic control freak in all my life.
I think she’s already got Peggy and the babies hidden away, maybe at one of the family’s houses. She knew that she would get loads of crap for taking them so I think they will appear back one day with gull proof ducklings.
I feel so sorry for the ducklings she’s already got, how can she release them now as they will be easier prey than before as no adults to protect them or show them how to survive in the wild.

Reactions: 8
The ducklings are starting to annoy her a little bit??
You vile, controlling excuse of a human being.
Please learn for next year then & leave them with their mother.
It's not even 6am & this woman has annoyed me so much already 🤬🤬🤬🤬

This horrible woman never ceases to amaze me! The ducklings need to go back as they are starting to annoy her - is that because you can't control them like you control everything and everyone else? Can she not see that she is being an absolute tw*t when she says that? They wouldn't have annoyed you if you'd left them with their mother you nasty, attention seeking, self absorbed excuse of a woman! 😡
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

I'm back again.....on one now.
I hope they don't touch a cleaning product....I hope they eat toast daily, crumbs everywhere, miss the toilet bowl regularly, can't find any of the 96 vacs she as, & sit on the sofa, farting for britain with their b#!@s hanging out 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What breaks my heart most about her putting the poor baby ducks back on the beach is that they will just be bewildered. They won’t have a home. They won’t know where to go. They won’t have a nest. Where will they go the first night? They aren’t established on the beach! They can’t just gate crash another nest all 9 of them! They will be abandoned and totally and utterly lost. Heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What breaks my heart most about her putting the poor baby ducks back on the beach is that they will just be bewildered. They won’t have a home. They won’t know where to go. They won’t have a nest. Where will they go the first night? They aren’t established on the beach! They can’t just gate crash another nest all 9 of them! They will be abandoned and totally and utterly lost. Heartbreaking 💔
Its so incredibly sad and i dislike her for what she has done and her whole disgusting selfish attitude towards those poor innocent defenceless babies. She just makes me feel sick and how people can support someone like that is beyond me.
Makes them just as bad in my eyes

• Sad
Its so incredibly sad and i dislike her for what she has done and her whole disgusting selfish attitude towards those poor innocent defenceless babies. She just makes me feel sick and how people can support someone like that is beyond me.
Makes them just as bad in my eyes
This is what gets me about her behaviour towards those ducks. She was so full of telling us why she had to rescue them and so apparently concerned for their wellbeing.

Yet now they are getting on her nerves she's giving no thought to how they'll survive on their own having been totally "hand reared".

They've got more chance now of being taken than they ever did yet she's not even mentioning any of that. All for the gram. Horrible behaviour.

Reactions: 11
I can’t tell you how much I despise this bleep of a woman. The arrogance, the narcissism, the martyr act she puts on and the way she treats her family. She’s despicable, she doesn’t care about anything unless it benefits her and provides her with content. Saying she hopes her being away will make the boys appreciate how much she does, she’s deluded, she doesn’t need to do half of what she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Any normal man would tell her to f... right off if she wrote a pathetic list like that. Shes a bloody control freak. Who does she actually think she is???
Oh and off course the water will get dirty you have stolen 9 baby birds and birds do tit a lot. Poor babies should be in the sea or a pond not some pathetic little paddling pool and cooped up in a cage all night. Vile cretin of a woman!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Notice that she has tagged Luisa Zissman on her stories now, except she didn’t steal her ducklings you absolute moron

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s telling them to vacuum 3 times a day! That’s seriously excessive. No joke, I hoover once a week if I can’t can get away with it. Jeeeze.

Reactions: 16
She is waiting on another hoover. Am I right in thinking she has:
2x Sebo Felix vacuums (one 'won' in a competition and one gifted)
1x Sebo cannister vacuum
3x Swan Vacuums (the new white one and the two older ones.- presumably all gifted)
1x Halo (gifted)
1x Lupe (gifted)

This will be vacuum number 9!!!!
Yup! And I’m sitting a single mother with young children and I’ve had to try and tape my hoover hose because it has a split in it and I cannot afford a new one!!! 😡 just angers me!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That bloody big water pistol to shoot the seagulls is disgusting. Gulls are protected birds. They are living in their natural environment she has no right to water shoot them with that. Is it any wonder they come down when shes there with a bloody big bucket of food every morning throwing it at the ducks. She is just a vile vile person and if her friend uses it she is just as vile as her!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.