Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hollydollydaydream

What breaks my heart most about her putting the poor baby ducks back on the beach is that they will just be bewildered. They won’t have a home. They won’t know where to go. They won’t have a nest. Where will they go the first night? They aren’t established on the beach! They can’t just gate crash another nest all 9 of them! They will be abandoned and totally and utterly lost. Heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

spongey

VIP Member
She's such a liar! How can someone have so little integrity? People were messaging her out of concern that there were only 8 ducklings so she came on her stories and said they were wrong. Now she's making it obvious that she knew all along.

She should be ashamed. She lies and then she's not smart enough to cover it up... and it's the innocent ducklings that have suffered 😔

• Angry

Lovethyneighbour

Glad I found this thread..
Claims to be shy but this trip shows nothing of the sort. The trip looks lovely and I am sure the rest of the group are nice too but seriously does she not stop for one minute and think about her actions?
I have second hand embarrassment for her it’s so cringe. Nobody and I mean nobody cares if you need the toilet, nobody cares about pee on a seat from your son. Maybe talk to him without shoving a phone in his face or waking him up with the hoover. She is nuts and has no grip on reality. 40 years old and acts like she is 10. I cringe when she screams at her husband for having some fun dancing in the kitchen, maybe the music is loud to drown her out. How does he put up with her and her 6 times a day hoovering habit. Does she really have nothing else in her life.
I used to like Bodyshop stuff years ago but wouldn’t bother nowadays especially with her constant sell, sell, sell. Where are her team members on this trip….oh wait, they don’t get the freebie just you!

• Heart

WitsEnd

I’m not saying she looks like the lead singer of Aerosmith with makeup on but the lead singer of Aerosmith kind of looks like her with make up on.

Attachments

• Haha

Foreverfalcons

If you can't tell who's who Georgia just look at your own video and you'll clearly see there are only 3 ducklings left. If we, as non duck whisperers can tell, then you must be able to! Of course she knows there's only 3 left but she won't admit it as she knows full well she released them back far too early just so she could go to Wimbledon and enjoy herself. Heartless and cruel!!

• Sad
  • Angry

Bromance

Chatty Member
I actually feel sick seeing the wee ducklings all huddled together thinking her place is their safe place. She's going to kick them back out to the beach where they are alone and defenceless. Well done Georgia.

• Sad
  • Angry

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Karma’s a bitch isn’t it Georgia.
Serves you right for waking them up at 7 every morning when you’re hoovering, rattling the duck feed, attracting the noisy seagulls, then screeching at the seagulls to piss off, etc etc. when they’re trying to enjoy their holiday. At least the party was a one off, unlike you, every bloody day.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Karen826

VIP Member
Well her lips arent looking very juicy to me in fact they look incredibly dry🤣
Haha shes so desperate for people to sign up. Shall we all sign up get the kit then not contact her again🤔
Ooooh i see her seething can you just imagine😂😂😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Karen826

VIP Member
All for her pathetic content and her mate does run the page so she knows bloody fine whats going on and has seen the post where the man said about a gull taking one of the ducklings and a visitor chased it. She knows 2 have died for whatever reason yet continues to cover it up and lies and makes a big joke out of it. The people there all seem as bad as each other all a law unto themselves and all worship the ground that bitch walks on. I am truly disgusted and so angry. No doubt she will do exactly the same next year.
Exactly if its natural selection why the hell did she take them in the first place!!! Oh i know because she wants to put herself on a pedestal for so called "rescuing"/ STEALING those innocent babies so eveyone thinks shes a big hero and its content for her pantomime of a page😡😡
Truth of the matter is shes a disgusting, cruel, selfish, self absorbed lying smug BITCH!!!

2220B62A-8B67-4092-A845-B54F2EC2D713.png

2F100585-21A2-4600-B746-683E0C0E4E2E.png

BE2E9C77-2664-4ED4-AB3B-71A31ECBF69B.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
CE278C0B-184B-4713-AE48-3DDC1F810013.jpeg

She really isn’t funny, that reel was horrendous. I’m embarrassed for her! All those people in the comments telling her she’s funny need their heads examining. This is my favourite comment though, not that she’ll take it on board!

• Heart

Foreverfalcons

Well she's backed herself into a corner now hasn't she? I think she wants to ditch the whole feeding the ducks thing, she's bored of it now and wants to move onto the next thing - BUT she made such a song and dance about being the bloody duck whisperer that she can't. All this 'the ducks are enjoying their lie ins' is total crap and as for someone saying they'd seen 3 ducks over the other side!!! Does she really think people are that gullible? Be honest Georgia, put your hands up and admit you handled the ducklings issue all wrong, say you've learned your lesson and you may, MAY, save a bit of face. Of course she won't do that as she's a narcissistic, self absorbed excuse of a woman 😡

• Angry
057E8FD4-E968-44C6-BE9E-F2347ED4D28C.png

You can ‘just say’ all you like Georgia but you’ll never be able to justify what you have done. Yes they get taken by gulls but that’s nature. It’s brutal, I know but that’s just the way the world works. You’re an arrogant, stuck up smug bitch and it’s about time you were taken down a peg or two.
Also, I wouldn’t count on getting a lift with the girl from Bristol, bet she hates you too 😂

• Haha

spongey

VIP Member
Why don't they just go on the bloody boat, especially if they have extra bags? 🙄 nothing ever makes sense with them...

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Her friend was feeding the ducks on the beach this morning - what a calm, nice experience compared to Georgia’s manic shouting and screeching. The ducks were calm, not stressed, and a few of them ate out of her hand. Which just shows that it’s only about the food. They couldn’t give a shit about Georgia 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m sure if she had seen the ducks during the day then she’d of popped out her camera and got footage for the gram. I think she’s turning into Pinocchio and I’m watching for her nose growing.

hollydollydaydream

She has so little going on that she has to comment on the view or 'amazing weather' every day! 'not a bad view for...' oh shut up! Many people live in beautiful places with fantastic views but you wouldn't comment on it daily, same if you have a shit view, you just get used to it. I don't get why she feels the need to go on and on and on and on about it?
No ducks/ducklings shown for 2 days and she's fine with that, yeah of course!
She absolutely lives a Groundhog Day.
Imagine getting up and the first thing you do is pick up your phone and repeat verbatim what you said and did yesterday. I couldn’t do it. My brain wouldn’t let me. I’d be too embarrassed to show people my repetitive life. Trying to convince myself and them that I was living the dream. When clearly you’renot even living. Just existing on Shitter island…

• Heart

longtimenosey

It’s so obvious the way she’s filming… she’s not allowing us to count them. Considering she was relentlessly counting them in her garden and suddenly she isn’t speaks volumes

• Angry