Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so ungrateful. Adam and jowan didn't hoover, almost in tears for a dirty toilet. They didn't put a wash load on. Pathetic! They must love her not being there and dislike her coming home to moan and her ocd. The duckling water was dirty 'no ones changed it', the patio is filthy and needed a scrub. Not sure bleach close to the ducklings is a good idea but Georgia is a duck expert so must be ok.
Shes got serious issues with cleaning and exercise and should get some help, maybe that's another thing you can't get on scilly.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
So she couldn't go for a wee on the train for some strange unknown reason but yesterday or whenever it was she was happy to take her "morning dump" on the train? Make it make sense as I'm baffled

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she couldn't go for a wee on the train for some strange unknown reason but yesterday or whenever it was she was happy to take her "morning dump" on the train? Make it make sense as I'm baffled
Good point. She must be hanging by now as well seeing as she hasn’t bathed properly for over 2 days with all the travelling and in this heat 🤢 She’s truly revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Can you understand Beckywecky being mates with her after her calling her a whale.
Beckywecky is a silly billy.
She was even having a bit of a sly dig at her tonight before they went for their swim, saying something about being a model. It’s covert bullying. She’s probably done it for years so it goes under the radar and doesn’t get noticed by the people who are around it all the time. Either that or it gets passed off as being just a bit of fun. But it’s not really, is it. She’s a nasty person.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh here she goes, banging on again about how she saved the ducks 🙄 the crows and gulls only eat ducklings on Scilly though, nowhere else. Honestly, she’s so bleeping thick! She’s only got a patio though, no garden. Can’t get them on the Island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was even having a bit of a sly dig at her tonight before they went for their swim, saying something about being a model. It’s covert bullying. She’s probably done it for years so it goes under the radar and doesn’t get noticed by the people who are around it all the time. Either that or it gets passed off as being just a bit of fun. But it’s not really, is it. She’s a nasty person.
Isn't Becky the one she one referred to as a whale? If I right she was making a dig about a whale modelling a wetsuit company called Orca...Shall we let that sink in.

She is a really nasty piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Isn't Becky the one she one referred to as a whale? If I right she was making a dig about a whale modelling a wetsuit company called Orca...Shall we let that sink in.

She is a really nasty piece of work.
Yep, that’s exactly what she was doing today. She’s so sly. I reckon she thinks she’s clever and witty.

Last time it was Wally the Walrus that she called her. It was when they were at an exercise class.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
"Hello new followers, I'm Georgia, I clean ALOT, i love my family (questionable) I rescue ducklings & don't stop banging on about it, I'm a size 6, A SIZE 6 FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK, I flog body shop products but don't really use many products myself as I try not to wash to often, my husband is a knob, my son hates me, my daughter probably does too, oh, and I fart alot on Insta. Welcome whippersnappers,, you will just love my page. 😁😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well what can i say. I am disgusted she still has those ducks and nothing was done about it. I dont rate the Scilly wildlife people very much. She should of been made to put them back. Shes bragging for her new followers how she saved the ducklings from being killed on jubillee week. She is so full of lies and tit and has got me so riled. No you didnt save the ducklings they were happily living their new lifes with their mother duck and she cruelly went and stole them purely for instagram content. They were not needing rescued they were cruelly stolen by you you horrible selfish piece of work. A lot of these instagram wannabes wind me up they are all so self absorbed and are all only out for what they can get. Now shes got her pal Becky who she loves to take the piss out of performing for her tit show of a page. How anyone would want to be friends with that vile woman is totally beyond me. The world is mad.

Reactions: 15
As much as I despise what she’s done, I do like the duckling content 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know what’s super gross about her too, is the fact she uses bubble wrap for her dishes.. not a chance she washes it or anything. Plus she was just on the floor cutting it up? Ew

Reactions: 10
Well what can i say. I am disgusted she still has those ducks and nothing was done about it. I dont rate the Scilly wildlife people very much. She should of been made to put them back. Shes bragging for her new followers how she saved the ducklings from being killed on jubillee week. She is so full of lies and tit and has got me so riled. No you didnt save the ducklings they were happily living their new lifes with their mother duck and she cruelly went and stole them purely for instagram content. They were not needing rescued they were cruelly stolen by you you horrible selfish piece of work. A lot of these instagram wannabes wind me up they are all so self absorbed and are all only out for what they can get. Now shes got her pal Becky who she loves to take the piss out of performing for her tit show of a page. How anyone would want to be friends with that vile woman is totally beyond me. The world is mad.
I'm away at the moment and there's a mother duck and her ducklings who visit us daily. Yesterday dad came too (unusual that they have all stayed together). Anyway, a bit of a fight broke out with mum and dad verses two other ducks. Mum and dad duck chased the other ducks away, first running and then flying after them. The ducklings were left alone and were distressed, running around, their little quacks changed as they called out for their mum. It was awful to see, but we just left them to it, they left us and went down to the river bank (still crying) but we figured they probably had a homing instinct and knew where to go. We could hear mum calling them too and eventually all went quite, so we figured they had been reunited. They were back a few hours later to see us again as a family. It made me think how distressed the ducklings were when Georgia stole them. It also made me think how they will possibly be rejected by the group, like people mentioned here before. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.