Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, NOW I've been convinced to join The Body Shop at Home... Barbara got some personalised slippers 😱😱😱 sign me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are we all relieved she showed us the ducks are all there by the pipe? We can all relax now that excellent piece of proof/footage has settled our troubling doubts 🙄
I cant tell which is ducklings and which is adults seeing as she made a point of not zooming in to them so they can be counted. God she riles me the vile witch! I believe more have been taken and thats why shes making a point of not filming them in the morning or going for proper close up footage when they are there😡
So no more bbqs for the family coz that selfish piece of work says so. I would tell her to get to duck and go ahead and use it anyway. Vile control freak!!

Reactions: 13
I wish she’d remove her bleeping mascara!!!!
Same under eye smudge EVERY day!!!

Reactions: 15
I wish she’d remove her bleeping mascara!!!!
Same under eye smudge EVERY day!!!
Her face is the only part of her that she washes regularly, and that’s only so she can advertise BS shite, and she can’t even do that properly 🤦‍♀️ Absolute clown.

Reactions: 10
We live by the sea, locals and tourists are told lots not to let your dog in the sea for long periods of time and not day in day out. It can lead to ear infections and more importantly dehydration

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We live by the sea, locals and tourists are told lots not to let your dog in the sea for long periods of time and not day in day out. It can lead to ear infections and more importantly dehydration
She doesnt give a damn about the poor dog as long as Georgia gets what she wants and content for her boring page on shitter island. Shes the most selfish self obsessed moron i have ever come across. Maya always looks very on edge to me when she is around her. No wonder she wants to be outdoors all the time whatever the weather. Just look at the way she was so rough hoovering the poor animal last week. No need at all for that. She hasnt got a caring bone in her body!

Another scorching day for Georgia on Shutter island. 19 degrees ayeeeee right its absolutely boiling eh🤣🤣🤣🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She never lets us down, always such a fanny around men. Even her brother in law isn’t immune 🤢 That thing about new admirers was probably just an excuse for her to say something and start with the girly giggling. Dick.

Reactions: 14
She never lets us down, always such a fanny around men. Even her brother in law isn’t immune 🤢 That thing about new admirers was probably just an excuse for her to say something and start with the girly giggling. Dick.
Good god yes she is so bloody loud and cringey. Why does she always act like a silly little school girl when shes around men. So bloody predictable and extremely immature. Bet they were well embarrassed by her🤢

Reactions: 9
Good god yes she is so bloody loud and cringey. Why does she always act like a silly little school girl when shes around men. So bloody predictable and extremely immature. Bet they were well embarrassed by her🤢
He didn’t look best pleased tbh. She’s forever filming them whenever they’re in her vicinity, they must be totally fed up with it. Nobody has any privacy. I bet they all talk about her when she’s not around.

I meant to comment actually this morning when she sneakily filmed Jowan while he was exercising. He didn’t seem aware that she’d done it. He might not have wanted that put out on Instagram. I hope she asked permission.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I bet her Body Count is the grand sum of just one…(being unlucky Adam) I bet he just couldn’t run fast enough…she clearly hasn’t spent much time around the opposite sex the way she behaves as soon as a male “of any age” tbf appears…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well her lips arent looking very juicy to me in fact they look incredibly dry🤣
Haha shes so desperate for people to sign up. Shall we all sign up get the kit then not contact her again🤔
Ooooh i see her seething can you just imagine😂😂😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg all the mlm sales tricks and patter has come out tonight:

- ooh look at this amazing starter kit you get and it’s only £xx, as if there are no strings attached. What she’s not telling you about is the bombardment of communications you’ll begin to receive from them from the moment you sign up, all about sales;
- be quick though this amazing sign up offer is only available for a finite period and if you miss out you’ll regret it. Not telling you the exact same offer has been on previously, and so is likely to repeated again;
- there’s still room on my team, as if there’s a limit on numbers;
- contact me to join and I’ll help you sign up, just to make sure nobody gets away or has a chance to rethink;
- there’s nothing worse than people signing up and not going for it, why’s that then Georgia? Is nobody allowed to change their mind?

This is part of the hard sell pressure tactics they use. All she wants to do is enrich herself. It’s despicable, and is what tempts vulnerable people to part with their money 🤬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder if she'll be too early for the ducklings this morning. How about going back an hour later and see if you can get a video of them?

Reactions: 12
Omg all the mlm sales tricks and patter has come out tonight:

- ooh look at this amazing starter kit you get and it’s only £xx, as if there are no strings attached. What she’s not telling you about is the bombardment of communications you’ll begin to receive from them from the moment you sign up, all about sales;
- be quick though this amazing sign up offer is only available for a finite period and if you miss out you’ll regret it. Not telling you the exact same offer has been on previously, and so is likely to repeated again;
- there’s still room on my team, as if there’s a limit on numbers;
- contact me to join and I’ll help you sign up, just to make sure nobody gets away or has a chance to rethink;
- there’s nothing worse than people signing up and not going for it, why’s that then Georgia? Is nobody allowed to change their mind?

This is part of the hard sell pressure tactics they use. All she wants to do is enrich herself. It’s despicable, and is what tempts vulnerable people to part with their money 🤬
Exactly that. All this promising people they will be going on fancy all expenses paid trips, making loads of money and great friendships is all lies and all she wants to do is feather her own smelly nest so she continues to be their top consultant in UK through her constant flogging and lies to her 40k+ gullable followers on instagram. If she didnt have instagram she would be struggling at the bottom of the pile like the majority of these reps. Instagram should pull the plug on her advertising like that 24/7 and also all this advertising of her parents shop every chance she gets with no AD. She is just so damn greedy for money and doesnt give a damn about fleecing people daily. Makes me so mad how bloody snakey she is. The body shop should be ashamed for allowing that witch to be top consultant with absolutely no effort made.
"YOU WILL DO REALLY WELL"
Ayeeee right you mean you will do really well reaping the commission. All this wanting to help people is just pure bull tit. Only person that selfish so and so every wants to help is herself.

Well well well surprise surprise no ducks again this morning. She is so full of lies. Normally when the ducks arent there she waits and calls them but no not now coz this is clearly one big cover up by the snakey witch. More ducklings have died and she is covering it up. All this bullshit about how she wont feed them in front of visitors and how she loves her one to one duck time for a chat grrrrrrr shut up you pathetic lying witch!! Covering your own rotten tracks as per usual. Not all your followers are gullable fools!! You cant keep up this tit show of lies forever Georgia!😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly that. All this promising people they will be going on fancy all expenses paid trips, making loads of money and great friendships is all lies and all she wants to do is feather her own smelly nest so she continues to be their top consultant in UK through her constant flogging and lies to her 40k+ gullable followers on instagram. If she didnt have instagram she would be struggling at the bottom of the pile like the majority of these reps. Instagram should pull the plug on her advertising like that 24/7 and also all this advertising of her parents shop every chance she gets with no AD. She is just so damn greedy for money and doesnt give a damn about fleecing people daily. Makes me so mad how bloody snakey she is. The body shop should be ashamed for allowing that witch to be top consultant with absolutely no effort made.
"YOU WILL DO REALLY WELL"
Ayeeee right you mean you will do really well reaping the commission. All this wanting to help people is just pure bull tit. Only person that selfish so and so every wants to help is herself.

Well well well surprise surprise no ducks again this morning. She is so full of lies. Normally when the ducks arent there she waits and calls them but no not now coz this is clearly one big cover up by the snakey witch. More ducklings have died and she is covering it up. All this bullshit about how she wont feed them in front of visitors and how she loves her one to one duck time for a chat grrrrrrr shut up you pathetic lying witch!! Covering your own rotten tracks as per usual. Not all your followers are gullable fools!! You cant keep up this tit show of lies forever Georgia!😡
I actually think there are some people who do make great friendships from MLM companies, I just don't believe Hrh the queen of shitter island will ever be one of those.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her body language when she's talking about the ducks! Eyes all over the place - she hardly glances straight at the phone, it's so bloody obvious she's lying. The tone of her voice when talking about them has changed too, no more 'grannie wannie's here' 🤮. She hasn't mentioned Peggy for ages either - the ducks have certainly lost the novelty factor now with her.

Reactions: 15
She can see what she looks like right…?! Her phone is literally reflecting an image of her face to herself!!!
Mascara everywhere 🤦🏽‍♀️ This irks me to the very core 😫

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.