Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so so sad for those ducklings. What is the point of wildlife trusts when they don't take any action against people who do this? It sounds as if it's been going on for many years but that doesn't make it right. They are bending over backwards not to alienate locals and in doing so are neglecting their duty towards wildlife. Yes I do class them as wildlife, not domesticated as the powers that be keep calling them. These islanders are obviously very insular, not a good thing to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think Peggy might be dead? She’s been gone weeks and it only takes 28 days to hatch ducklings!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think Peggy might be dead? She’s been gone weeks and it only takes 28 days to hatch ducklings!
I have wondered. Hopefully someone caring realised that grabby would be stealing those babies and took them in with the mother to protect them if he wasn't able to be left alone with her babies.

I've never known anywhere get so involved with wild animals and their young in my whole life as much as I've seen her do in the last year. Wasn't long ago she was talking about the babies at the pond being taken by gulls. Why is it just the beach ones she cares about. Being on her "doorstep" ? Who knows. They need to leave them alone. Cant believe nothing has been done from the wildlife Trust

Reactions: 11
It’s weird isn’t it! I had actually looked on Facebook too. I’d seen a post on a scilly page of an honesty stall accusing tourists of stealing. Shockingly some people challenged the accusations saying it could be anyone, including islanders. To which people replied that they would never, that they’d know if ‘one of their own’ had digressed they’d know who the culprit was. It’s like a freaking cult!
I saw that aswell obvs won't be an islander as there all honest. A few posts down someone mentioned about a kid steaing from boats etc who lived there lol Xx

She is going away so she is just going to pretend that one was lost overnight or whilst she was away. She can’t be blamed now. 😡 I really don’t understand why she lies.
Only 7 now

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is it possible that they are on a school trip to Wimbledon? There seemed to be a couple of people behind Adam and Jowan with red caps on, I wondered if they were also IOS caps.

I seem to recall that she said Jowan plays for Cornwall, perhaps not a school trip but something for county players, Ruby definately plays competitively.

Reactions: 7
Only some sort of idiot goes to Wimbledon & is surprised at the cost of a hot chocolate. I’ve never been but would know that food or drink there is not going to be cheap, same with anything like that it’s a captive audience - head

Reactions: 13
That absolutely bogging yellow coat she insists on wearing 🤢 and what the duck does he look like!
That bleeping coat is hideous, why would you put it over a summer dress - absolute cockwomble! You’d put a cardi or maybe a denim jacket on not that bloody reflective coat

Reactions: 12
She’s a real piece of work! She uses the word ’other’ to indicate both plural and singular ducks. No one says that. They say other duck or other ones. Sneaky little cow bag.

Reactions: 7
She’s a real piece of work! She uses the word ’other’ to indicate both plural and singular ducks. No one says that. They say other duck or other ones. Sneaky little cow bag.
But auntie becky wecky said there's 7 where's the other 1. So she was expecting there to be 8 not 9. So her attempt to cover it up by not saying a number has still failed.
She'll blag and say it was all whilst she was away to imply if she was sleeping in her house instead of Taunton it wouldn't have happened 🙄 despite it being noticed to be 8 after the 1st night.

Reactions: 11
They keep returning to her patio because they consider that to be their home, it’s all they’ve known and that’s the only place they truly feel safe 🙁 For her to kick off about it is ridiculous. Can she not understand that she’s made them that way?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They keep returning to her patio because they consider that to be their home, it’s all they’ve known and that’s the only place they truly feel safe 🙁 For her to kick off about it is ridiculous. Can she not understand that she’s made them that way?
I know those poor wee darlings just look so lost and all huddled together like that🙁
She will come back and chase them back to the beach makes me so damn angry.
I have come to the conclusion that bloody "becky wecky" is as vile as her

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I bet another neighbour is putting them back in her yard. They won’t believe she’s actually let them go back this young. They will think they’ve escaped.

Reactions: 5
I don't know why she thinks this is funny & cute and laughs. The poor wee things are scared and going back to the only home they know. They don't know how to live on the beach or how to get on with the other ducks. This is all her bloody fault 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Still not addressing that there are 7 ducklings when she was claiming there to be 9 2 days ago??
I'm so pleased that this has backfired on her, not in the way we'd hoped with her being reported, but the ducklings returning to her patio and shitting. I think if I was becky I would lead all the adults in there too and have extra tit 😂
Why can't Adam and jowen take some of Ruby's luggage on the boat? I hope she gets charged on the flight like she did last time because Georgia thinks shes so entitled. Oh but Ruby is so great she has a scholarship and neeeeeeds to get back with all this stuff to the island, don't you know who I am?? If all passengers wanted to take extra there would be a problem wouldn't there, but then Georgia doesn't live in the real world does she.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Why don't they just go on the bloody boat, especially if they have extra bags? 🙄 nothing ever makes sense with them...

Reactions: 19
I knew she would return on the plane, makes her rant of the cost of a hot chocolate at Wimbledon even more of a joke!

Reactions: 13
I actually feel sick seeing the wee ducklings all huddled together thinking her place is their safe place. She's going to kick them back out to the beach where they are alone and defenceless. Well done Georgia.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
How can this heartless witch laugh at the ducklings going to what they believe is their safe place and also the adults going there too. If you don't want them at yours Georgia then (a) don't steal ducklings from their mother and then lose interest when they become too much hassle and (b) don't entice the adult ducks back to your house time and time again just because you see it as fun. These are ducks - not wild according to the bizarre locals of Scilly - they don't understand that you are a self centred, spoilt brat of a being who one day wants them at her front door but then the next doesn't want them there. Do everyone, but especially the ducks, a favour and just leave well alone in future. In your own words - shame on you, shame on YOU!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.