Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Oh gawd I’m trying to get my child to sleep before bake off and it’s not going well. He keeps going ‘ayeeee’ ‘beeeeee’ ‘seeeee’ then clapping himself 🤣 like yes little man I’m proud you’ve began doing the alphabet kind of but bake off is on in 13 mins can you show me tomorrow 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella has just come in from work right and I was sat on the couch, he comes in and stands in front of me and I gave him a funny look. His t shirt looked really short I said ‘it looks like you’ve got a crop top on’ and he goes ‘I think you’ve shrunk it in the wash!’ So I get up and check the tag. He’s got one of my pyjama t shirts on 🙃🙃🙃🤣🤣 trying to blame my washing but really he was just wearing a girls shirt ! He said ‘good job I didn’t take my chef jacket off today then isn’t it’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just been on FaceTime to the babies Nan and she kept going ‘WHO AM I’ ‘WHO AM I’ And the baby simply was not saying Nana. I was half proud of him, half wishing he’d saying it to shut her up 🤣 anyway she started saying it that much I got his banana flash card out and held it up behind the phone and when she went ‘who am I’ I pointed to the flash card and he enthusiastically went ‘Narna!’ As in banana 🍌😂 so Nanna was like ‘YES! NANNA IM NANNA’ When in fact, he said banana 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hiya!! Im home!! The babies just conked out on me he was shattered 🤣 he bloody loved it, I thought he’d be well shy but he just bounced through the doors, saw some cars and was like ‘CARS!’ Then just bailed round the place playing 🤣 he played with a couple little ones and it was dead cute to see. He was buzzing I’m made up with him! I spoke to a few other Mums which was nice so I weren’t shy for long. I’m gonna go back next week I reckon, we both enjoyed it 😁

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Right so I got on the bus before to go to Nanna’s from Great Nanna’s, I’m with Nanna btw and I get on the bus and I ask for a day rider. The driver goes ‘why a day rider? Are you coming back to mine’ and I just laughed 🤣🤣 as we were getting off he goes ‘see you later gorgeous’ I just laughed again 🤣 Nanna was like ‘he was checking you out then’ was waiting for the bus to go back home, Nanna was waiting for me, bus pulls up, same bloody driver! He goes ‘Youve got this handsome driver again!’ I just laughed again 😳🤣 sat in the pram bit and he was shouting from his seat going ‘never seen you on any of these bus routes before! You look great considering you have a baby’ I just kept awkwardly laughing looking at the baby like wtf 🤣🤣 asking me if I’m from round here!!!! He just got off to switch drivers and he waved at me and went ‘see you laters, hopefully’ and winked at me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was a dead short bald stocky guy. Looked a bit like the hunchback of notre dame

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I remember writing somewhere on Tattle about how I was worried about the baby cos he was a bit slow with his speech. One of my (ex) friends said she thinks hes autistic because he didn’t clap before her baby who was 5 months younger than him … and she was babbling more. But he could walk before she did soooo 🤔 anyway I was worried because she was going on, and my Mum was going on, a few other people who had kids were like ‘mine didn’t shut up when they were one’ plus I’m a stress head anyway … but just this week he’s started counting to ten and he’s learnt all the farm animals and what noises they do. He’s said Nana for the first time and he’s said Mummy for ages but when I go ‘who am I?’ He says mummy and when he goes looking for me he says Mummy or mama. I’m so proud of him 🥺 been well hard being a first time Mum and for him being born and growing up in lockdown but he’s doing all sorts now and I’m well proud 😄

sorry for rambling 🤣🤣🤣🤣😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve never had ice cream flavoured chewits…. I don’t think!? I just liked the song ‘I LIKE TO CHEW IT CHEW IT’ bit rude really isn’t it 🍆

just done my daily get fit with Rick…. Today’s was the 80s rock, was quite good, when Rick goes ‘aaaaeeeyyyeeeee’ I feel so pumped I could kick a door off it’s hinges

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’ve just been doing homework with little peaches and one of the tasks is to complete his reading diary and say what he thought of the book. He’s rated his most recent book 3 out of 5 stars so I was like okay what would make it better. He said ‘if it was called something else, and about something else’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I had a good sleep! No baby waking up for 5 hours! He was asleep next to me though and randomly went ‘car’ in his sleep 😂 I also had a dream I had a fanny wax 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Immmmmm sooooooo tirrrrrreeeeddddddd

I’ve had a good day. Mr Wilma has had his phone in his hand most of the day BUT he’s redeemed himself by putting up a dressing table for me 😅 I’ve always always wanted one so I’m buzzing 🤣

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend xx

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all.

My mum is coming to visit me soon and I am so excited to see a familiar face. She is coming with snacks and treats as well. Oh and lunch. My mum makes a mean packed lunch so I am looking forward to that.

I have had a lovely wash and the nurse did my hair for me, so today doesn't feel that gloomy

Confused 90 year old is still as confused as ever. I feel sorry for her. It doesn't help that she is more or less deaf so talking to her is impossible. She is so sweet though, the kind of grandma we all want. This morning she got into the other lady's bed though and refused to accept this wasn't her bed. No protest wees today so that is a positive.

This afternoon they are going to tie me to their machine and make this useless legs stand up. It is a very strange feeling to be stood up when you can't feel your legs or feet.

Right, I have 9% left in my book and want to finish it before my mum arrives.

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Mr Wilma is coming 🤌🏼 this close to finding his phone launched into the sea. I don’t think it’s left his hand all day!!!

ETA dunno why there’s a weird circle emoji there I defo didn’t press that

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I am getting into bed soon. I am so tired every single day! Dunno why I cant just have an early night. Putting little peaches to bed which takes about an hour cos he’s up down up down. Tonight he’s decided his fav teddy who he takes to bed every night must stay with me. He’ll be back up in a few mins to ask for him back. He’s done it on purpose 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just text my fella saying ‘I’m going now’ and he replied saying ‘careful you don’t set on fire as you walk in’ cos it’s in a church 🙄😅 thanks for the support pal 😂

• Haha
Went to Aldi and spent more than I was planning to… Not sure how it happened, I did not even get any treats? Nothing?

Just got home and I think I’m going to have a proper cry, I’m so tired and sad. Might paint my nails afterwards and probably have an early night. At least I had pizza for tea so that was good.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve just done the disco funk get fit with Rick! One of my new faves it was well fun, the tunes were boss 🤣 bit of spice girls mashed up with the bee gee’s cheered me up on this rainy Tuesday morning. He doesn’t half go on sometimes though, he’s nice to look at like but sometimes when a belter song is on He could be a bit quieter 🤣

I put the baby on the couch with his flash cards and his Thomas books whilst I do it but today he decided to get up and join me, he was stomping around and doing a little jive to the disco music 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart