Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm waiting until it's cold enough to get a weighted blanket - I tried a cheap one last year and it was pretty relaxing but they're too hot outside of winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you go out for biscuits in the end?? I'm dying to know...
I did! I got lucky and it stopped raining for most of the walk and only made 1 brief shower. I got a pack of chocolate butter biscuits and ate 4 😂😊 reminder to all of you lovely ladies to go and treat yourselves tomorrow, whether it's biscuits or a bath or whatever you like x. How is everyone tonight? I should really be in bed by now ..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m lying in bed, trying to sleep, and I can hear a drilling noise, on and off. My immediate thoughts are:
1. The neighbour is drilling something at midnight
2. Someone is drilling into my house to break in and murder me

Neither of which are great options. So I get out of bed, open the window and look outside to see if I can work out where the drilling is coming from…

And it was the wind. I’m fairly sure it was the wind. I hope it was the wind anyway because the alternatives are not any better!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m lying in bed, trying to sleep, and I can hear a drilling noise, on and off. My immediate thoughts are:
1. The neighbour is drilling something at midnight
2. Someone is drilling into my house to break in and murder me

Neither of which are great options. So I get out of bed, open the window and look outside to see if I can work out where the drilling is coming from…

And it was the wind. I’m fairly sure it was the wind. I hope it was the wind anyway because the alternatives are not any better!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I actually had quite a nice sleep last night, I fell asleep at 8:30 and just woke up a few mins ago.

But omg Tattle featured in my dream, I had a dream a friend of mine who I fell out with said my first name in a post about me and I convinced myself in the dream that I was doxxed even though my name is just Alan with an extra A. I like how even my nonsensical anxiety scenarios interfere with my dreams 😂

Hope you all have a nice day xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a good sleep! No baby waking up for 5 hours! He was asleep next to me though and randomly went ‘car’ in his sleep 😂 I also had a dream I had a fanny wax 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning! I’ve been up since 5 and was up and down all night 😔 got my jab this morning and I’m having a nervy b about it. Hate needles.
Hope everyone has a good day x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Morning guys I've been up since 6am not a great sleep but not too bad either.
Had a dream my oldest kid ate my last galaxy ripple. Had to check the fridge in a panic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went to bed by 10:30 which I consider very early. I still feel so tired because this bloody kid got into my bed moaning that he didn’t have anybody to play with at 4am and when I tried to roll over he’d turn my over to cuddle him facing him. I’m not convinced he went back to sleep and I let him get up at 5:30 to put the telly on 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all, I had a good nights sleep last night. I find it easier to sleep when it gets to Autumn and its darker at night/early morning. So far this morning I've put the washing on to dry, cooked and eaten breakfast and tidied the kitchen. Now I'm about to start getting myself ready for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My landlord has been! In her words it was ‘sparkling like a palace’ might just set up a cleaning Insta and become the new Mrs Hinch now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm up, washed, dressed and being treated to breakfast out by Mr Moon.
I had a rubbish sleep, awake on and off all night but hey ho it's Friday.
Woo hoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tempted to put the heating on but once I do, there’s no going back so trying to hold out as long as I can.

Anyone else got the heating on today or just wrapped up warm?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.