Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bloody hell I'd forgotten that I'd planned to try one of them out the weekend just gone! I'm glad you've reminded me, I'm gonna do one tonight!
Me too. I'm going to do the Latin one i think.
We're home now, chicken is in the oven and I plan to make a ton of veg to make up for the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My fella has just come in from work right and I was sat on the couch, he comes in and stands in front of me and I gave him a funny look. His t shirt looked really short I said ‘it looks like you’ve got a crop top on’ and he goes ‘I think you’ve shrunk it in the wash!’ So I get up and check the tag. He’s got one of my pyjama t shirts on 🙃🙃🙃🤣🤣 trying to blame my washing but really he was just wearing a girls shirt ! He said ‘good job I didn’t take my chef jacket off today then isn’t it’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Latin one was really fast paced but good. My fave is the 80’s rock one 😎

2 cases of the rona in my sons class. We’ve got to keep bringing the kids in though with the new guidance. So im watching him like a hawk for sneezes and coughs as I can’t bear the thought of more homeschooling 🤦🏼‍♀️

Got soaked on school run but a random dad shared his brolly with me at the gate so that was kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Went to Aldi and spent more than I was planning to… Not sure how it happened, I did not even get any treats? Nothing?

Just got home and I think I’m going to have a proper cry, I’m so tired and sad. Might paint my nails afterwards and probably have an early night. At least I had pizza for tea so that was good.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im in my happy place - bed.

I loomed 3 hats for charity today to keep my mind busy.

Think it's a snuggle up with films and eat chocolate kind of evening.

What is everyone elses plans?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I could do with watching last weeks bake off before tomorrow’s, I’ve still not watched it 😱 don’t think my fella will be too happy about it though he wants to watch his shows 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m just cooking a jacket potato. Can’t decide if I should have cheese and beans or tuna.

Footies on tonight which I usually don’t mind. I think I watch more then my fella, but I couldn’t give a tit about his dogshit team so think I’m gonna hide in my room and watch something on my laptop in bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening all.

I am at the hospital closer to home, there are three beds in my room. One has a grumpy Scottish woman in it, but the other has the most magical 90 year old in. She is stone deaf but is just beautiful, the most dreamy grandma, she is so happy and just laughs at herself. Our old people deserve so much more than we often give them.

I have been vomiting all day. No idea why, but it is annoying. I did get my hair washed this morning though so that is a positive.

Going to hunker down with my Kindle this evening and ignore the grumpy Scot but laugh with the lovely deaf lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No plans for the evening. I've been in bed since 4 and will be here until tomorrow morning - had a nap after work and woke up feeling rough again. I think it's just that time of year where you're ill for a few days, fine for a week then ill for a few days and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am exhausted after being awake since 2am 😴 going to try and get an early night, lots to do tomorrow.

I was soooooo close to phoning in sick today because I felt so rubbish but I made it through the day 💪🏻

• Heart
@watermelon sugar we had torrential rain for an hour, followed by an hour of sunshine, followed by another hour of rain, etc … it’s been the weirdest weather day! I had a jumper on, took it off, put it back on. At one point I was working in just my pj bottoms and a bra 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@watermelon sugar we had torrential rain for an hour, followed by an hour of sunshine, followed by another hour of rain, etc … it’s been the weirdest weather day! I had a jumper on, took it off, put it back on. At one point I was working in just my pj bottoms and a bra 🤦🏼‍♀️
it rained all morning till about 11am then the sun was cracking the flags! Was blowing a Gail Platt all day though, now it’s lashing down again

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We had about 45 minutes of biblical rain this morning and then it's been dry the rest of the day. Must have blown over us and gone more inland.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes hasn't rained all day here. I'm watching Jamie Oliver don't know why really as he seems to cook the same bloody things😊, then its MAFS followed by 24hrs in police custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Every couple of months I'll be browsing an old tattle thread and suddenly...out of nowhere

Screenshot 2021-09-27 20.09.25.png

...beans only count as one of a five a day Barry.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.