Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your little hat looks just like it belongs there on top of your head Wilma!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m feeling mighty fine after my jab. I’m hoping it doesn’t hit me later as I don’t wanna feel rubbish over this weekend! My mums text me 3 times so far to see how I am 😂

I’ve just scoffed an entire bag of mint choc buttons. No regrets.
I just caught up with the thread and was about to ask how your jab was! Was it as bad as you thought it would be? X I hate needles but I always work myself up too much. Drink plenty of water (at least 3 litres) and take paracetamol x and of course make sure you have a nice relaxing evening, eat loads of chocolate and watch telly, milk it while you can! Xx hope you stay feeling well 💕 x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Love the little hats. I wonder if they do witches hats for Halloween 🧙

I've just eaten half a box of after eights and feel a bit sick so now I'm having a packet of cheese and onion ringos to balance out the sweet and savoury ratio.

Morning all.

My mum is coming to visit me soon and I am so excited to see a familiar face. She is coming with snacks and treats as well. Oh and lunch. My mum makes a mean packed lunch so I am looking forward to that.
I hope you had a lovely lunch, and got some nice treats 🍬🍪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi guys.

Busy one today. Done 2 workouts. And all of the housework i did give the Mr a list which he agreed to then sat playing a game on his phone. head 😂
Been to local garden centre and had some lunch, then visited the MIL, morrisons shop, then it was time to collect the kids. Middle kid is on a sleepover this weekend so I'm home alone whilst everyone else is doing the drop off.
I'm about to have a shower wash my hair and climb into my onesie.

Have a good night all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just caught up with the thread and was about to ask how your jab was! Was it as bad as you thought it would be? X I hate needles but I always work myself up too much. Drink plenty of water (at least 3 litres) and take paracetamol x and of course make sure you have a nice relaxing evening, eat loads of chocolate and watch telly, milk it while you can! Xx hope you stay feeling well 💕 x
It was fine! I told the nurse I’m nervous and hate needles and she was really good! I didn’t feel a thing as she was chatting away to me and had no idea it had been done 😊 thanks! Hope you have a lovely evening x

• Heart

I'm finished, I've been out for snacks (tonnes of ED thoughts the past few days so I'm being gentle with myself tonight and hopefully a few days of sleep/rest will help quiet my brain down) and my work computer is unplugged.

I wanted to ceremoniasly dismantle my work set-up but we're apparently officially WFO on the 25th which should mean only five days WFH left ❤ and I'm far too lazy to reassemble it for only five days 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
I need to pull a @watermelon sugar and clean the house tonight but I’ve never had less motivation for anything. It’s only half 5 and I’ve already had dinner because I was so hungry!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just back from dropping son to his dads and now at bf’s to have some Italian food. He’s done me spag bol, garlic and herb bread and tiramisu. Ooh chefs kiss (and 🍆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Evening all. I had a lovely visit with my mum, she brought me a home made cheese and onion pasty and home made cheese straws for lunch and it was divine. So nice to see her.

All afternoon I have been thinking about McDonalds fries and how much I neeeeeeed them. I cannot have then and instead was served this delightful hospital dinner. 🤢 But please someone bring me fries and an ice cold coke black.

Attachments

• Heart
@WilmaHun I felt absolutely nothing after my second jab, no fever, no pain, nothing. My arm was a bit sore for a couple of days but that’s about it.

I had pasta for tea and an entire bottle of apple cider 🍎 Also three chocolate hobnobs! What a way to start the weekend

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday evening! 💕

• Heart
I had my free medium meal from mcdonalds finally and a mcflurry of course.

• Heart
I’m really really really really really realllllllllly tired. Really tired. I’ve got a lash infill tomorrow so I’m already planning a cheeky little 90 minute nap through that 😏😏

I can’t wait to get home, have a bath and get under my sausage dog blanket 😂 God knows when I’ll get home though I’ve been on emergency baby/dog sitting duty all afternoon and I’m still waiting to be freed 😩

• Heart
We've had builders in next door for the last couple of months (they're building an extension) The builder himself can be grumpy enough. Sometimes he'll say hello, more times he'll just grunt at you. For the past couple of weeks an older builder has been in and out, very friendly, always says hello etc. I was coming home this evening just as he was getting into the van and he started chatting. He asked me if I wanted to go for a drink with him. He's in is 60s (I'm 41) and has definitely seen my husband coming in and out of the house, but what's even worse is whilst chatting, I discovered that I used to go to school with his son in law! I have no idea whether or not he's still married himself (I'm guessing he is) but he certainly wasn't shy about trying it on with me anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.