Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to do a food shop but don't know if I can be bothered so might go tomorrow instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi guys

I got up at 8.30 that's like a proper lie in for me. Had a shower, put washing load on, made kids breakfasts then helped them with homework and reading.
Blood pressure playing up again today so I'm making it a lazy one

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m painting… again. Pray for me. We’re nearly done now though so hopefully flooring down this week, bathroom the week after and we will be in 💛
6 weeks to replaster, rewire and replumb, then decorate an entire house isn’t that bad I don’t think 😅😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m at my mum and dads today. I went to do food shopping but didn’t need loads, my mum was all ‘oh if I do you a list can you pick me up a few things’ and transferred me some money. I came back with the receipt and added up her bits to make sure she didn’t rip me off 🤣🤣 she’s calling me tight but she just about covered it with £1.60 to spare 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess my fresh bedding was so cosy I fell asleep for another 2 hours. Oops.
Supposed to be ordering food (most likely mcdonalds) with my housemate but she's still glued to her phone days later.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just completed week one of Couch to 5K!

Don't mind me, I'm just going to collapse in a corner now :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember writing somewhere on Tattle about how I was worried about the baby cos he was a bit slow with his speech. One of my (ex) friends said she thinks hes autistic because he didn’t clap before her baby who was 5 months younger than him … and she was babbling more. But he could walk before she did soooo 🤔 anyway I was worried because she was going on, and my Mum was going on, a few other people who had kids were like ‘mine didn’t shut up when they were one’ plus I’m a stress head anyway … but just this week he’s started counting to ten and he’s learnt all the farm animals and what noises they do. He’s said Nana for the first time and he’s said Mummy for ages but when I go ‘who am I?’ He says mummy and when he goes looking for me he says Mummy or mama. I’m so proud of him 🥺 been well hard being a first time Mum and for him being born and growing up in lockdown but he’s doing all sorts now and I’m well proud 😄

sorry for rambling 🤣🤣🤣🤣😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@watermelon sugar some babies just do stuff in their own time, especially boys! It must have been so hard having him just before lockdown, especially with the restrictions on seeing other people with kids..I respect everyone who has had to deal with young kids and homeschooling during lockdown..I don't think I would have coped!

Just don't go on the Hinch thread 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
oh I know! I try to tell myself that but when you’ve got people close to you going on and on and on it’s hard not to over think it
Now you've been to the mother and baby group you'll probably find he'll speed up watching other children

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s took me a while to realise that kids do stuff at their own pace! I just wanted to share how proud I am of him 😅 The Hinch thread with how they are about Ronnie is the reason I stopped going on there 😬😬 I think it’s mean 🙁

• Heart
@watermelon sugar dont worry my (ex) friend said little peaches was ‘deffo on the spectrum’ when he was 2 and he was well clever and could count and do loads of things and spoke loads but not potty trained, never mind that hers was referred for speech and language therapy and wet himself all the time 🙄 people are so weird I dunno why they’re so fussed what other people’s babies can do 😅 mini melon sounds like he’s coming on loads you should be so proud! ♥ It’s not easy being a mum is it, just constant worry 😅😅

• Heart
@watermelon sugar I love hearing about mini melon. All the kids in my life have grown up now. I used to want to work in a nursery but found most of the female workers were huge witches when I did a month trial.

• Heart
  • Sad
I could never work with babies or little kids. The crying would kill me off 🤣🤣
Haha I liked the toddlers room as it was basically just play. 2 year olds there was this boy who used to headbutt the floor when he was upset and a girl who used to pull my hair the little cow. Worst room was the pre-school and all the questions they used to ask

• Heart
@watermelon sugar he sounds like a clever boy who's obviously had lots of stimulation from you. You should be really proud!

Well the teens refused to come for a walk. One is at a horrendous age so me and Mr went a big long walk at the beach. The sea is wild today and we've ordered a takeaway. We'll all go out again after dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.