Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiiiired and woke up with a headache. Anyone else still finding it warm at night?
At least I have a week off from looking after my niece and nephew. I love them but they are hard work 😜
On that note anyone have ideas of birthday presents for a tomboy 11 year old?
My 12 year old was given Brainbolt recently and loves it and a Jellyfish Tank.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Toddler wakes almost every single night, he is actually worse for sleeping now than he was at a year old.
Last night he woke at 05:20 and finally got him back to sleep at 06:00. Awake then for the day at 7 🤦‍♂️
Mines 5 and was up in the night last night. It hasn’t happened in such a long time it was a massive shock. He ended up sleeping in my bed but I’m not convinced he actually slept as the second I got up for a wee he wizzed to the front room to put the telly on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Mines 5 and was up in the night last night. It hasn’t happened in such a long time it was a massive shock. He ended up sleeping in my bed but I’m not convinced he actually slept as the second I got up for a wee he wizzed to the front room to put the telly on!
Mine wont even come into the bed, I would actually love it if he did it would be so cosy. These days he just wakes up and roars and sometimes we have to give him a bottle to calm him down (I know, I know). It's not all bad because he does go back to sleep in my arms which I do love and am going to miss when he's too big for it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Mine wont even come into the bed, I would actually love it if he did it would be so cosy. These days he just wakes up and roars and sometimes we have to give him a bottle to calm him down (I know, I know). It's not all bad because he does go back to sleep in my arms which I do love and am going to miss when he's too big for it
When mine was a baby I’d do anything to get him back to sleep. Milk, rocking, tap his back for hours. You name it I did it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait until your kids are teenagers and then you won't be able to get them out of bed

• Haha
Glad I dont have my niece and nephew today as my brothers partner has a positive LFT. My brothers is clear though (they're tested regularly because they work in healthcare)

• Sad
  • Wow
Just been on FaceTime to the babies Nan and she kept going ‘WHO AM I’ ‘WHO AM I’ And the baby simply was not saying Nana. I was half proud of him, half wishing he’d saying it to shut her up 🤣 anyway she started saying it that much I got his banana flash card out and held it up behind the phone and when she went ‘who am I’ I pointed to the flash card and he enthusiastically went ‘Narna!’ As in banana 🍌😂 so Nanna was like ‘YES! NANNA IM NANNA’ When in fact, he said banana 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you guys live anywhere near a Waitrose this is worth picking up - it's lovely

That might be the poshest sentence I've ever said

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@ordinaryjelly how are your hotel roommates today?
Well, grumpy Scottish Lady has been discharged and replaced by Crotchety Catherine. Crotchety Catherine is about 75 years old and appears to hate everything, nothing is ever good enough and she doesn't understand why she cannot see a doctor right now. She is currently asleep, and when she fell asleep everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

My other roommate is still the 90 year old. But today she has become very confused and muddled. She accused me of stealing her glasses and the nurse of taking her clothes. She is so unsteady on her feet but won't stay in her bed or chair. As soon as they put her back she jumps back up. She keeps saying "please help me" and is just confused. It is sad really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mini peaches is not long home from school right, he comes through the door with his dad and I took one look at him and said erm those are not his trousers. His dad was like ‘what, how can you tell, they look like the trousers he went to school in’ I said ‘erm cos I’m his mum and I know what clothes I buy him?!’ And mr peaches is like ‘all grey school trousers are the same though’ and he can not comprehend that I can tell the difference between trousers I sent my child to school in vs trousers he came home in. Anyway no idea where my child’s actual trousers are or who’s trousers we have 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mini peaches is not long home from school right, he comes through the door with his dad and I took one look at him and said erm those are not his trousers. His dad was like ‘what, how can you tell, they look like the trousers he went to school in’ I said ‘erm cos I’m his mum and I know what clothes I buy him?!’ And mr peaches is like ‘all grey school trousers are the same though’ and he can not comprehend that I can tell the difference between trousers I sent my child to school in vs trousers he came home in. Anyway no idea where my child’s actual trousers are or who’s trousers we have 😂🤷🏽‍♀️
have you asked him whether he’s changed trousers with someone? Did they have Pe today 😅

😂 😂 😂What does little peaches say about it?! If you ever find out how the mysterious trouser swap happened you'll have to let us know. It would bug the hell out of me not knowing if I were you 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.