Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning!! I went to bed at 8:45 last night and I’ve had a proper nice sleep 😂 I was having a dream about Jack Grealish when the baby woke me up at about 5.20, got him in bed with me and he fell back asleep til 6.45! Might get an early night more often! Hope everyone had a good day!
Did you tell the baby that he has really bad timing? 😂 A few weeks ago I was having a dream about snogging John Bercow and before anything else could happen, the cat jumped on the bed and woke me :mad: No treats for her that day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boring few days over in the GlenCoco household. Work has been crazy busy so I'm only just getting time to properly sit down and Tattle to my hearts content whilst MrGlenCoco baths MiniGlenCoco. I am going to eat my weight in biscuits and then spend tomorrow moaning about my weight 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am getting into bed soon. I am so tired every single day! Dunno why I cant just have an early night. Putting little peaches to bed which takes about an hour cos he’s up down up down. Tonight he’s decided his fav teddy who he takes to bed every night must stay with me. He’ll be back up in a few mins to ask for him back. He’s done it on purpose 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just got in bed proper cosy with a fluffy blanket. Im gonna watch a film then go sleep, Mr Wilma is at work so no arguing over what film to watch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am so cold tonight. Feels like winter already
I'm watching the end of vigil then climbing into bed with a hot chocolate

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here's me still freezing a bottle to take to bed and everyone else has blankets out 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am getting into bed soon. I am so tired every single day! Dunno why I cant just have an early night. Putting little peaches to bed which takes about an hour cos he’s up down up down. Tonight he’s decided his fav teddy who he takes to bed every night must stay with me. He’ll be back up in a few mins to ask for him back. He’s done it on purpose 😂
Did you find out what happened with little peaches trousers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t reckon I’m getting any sleep tonight you know! The babies decided to get in our bed (well we decided obv) but he’s bloody fidgeting round non stop. My fella just got up and emigrated to the couch. Ok see you later then and I’m just lying here like 😑 while the babies tossing and turning

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Don’t reckon I’m getting any sleep tonight you know! The babies decided to get in our bed (well we decided obv) but he’s bloody fidgeting round non stop. My fella just got up and emigrated to the couch. Ok see you later then and I’m just lying here like 😑 while the babies tossing and turning
Send him to the sofa with your fella

Bet it's worse since you had mini melon aswell
yeah when he was a newborn I couldn’t sleep cos I was too paranoid about him! I remember once I done a night feed at 2am and just stayed awake till like 9pm the next day because my fella was asleep and I was too worried about the baby 😭 I’m not that bad anymore but any Little noise I’m up!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.