Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lunch was a salad with a home made pork pie it was delicious. Followed by a bag of Roast Beef Monster Lunch. My mum came to visit and refilled my stash of treats. She even brought me Ice Cream flavoured Chewits.
I haven’t had ice cream flavoured chewitts foreverrrrrrr!!

Reactions: 2
I'm so hungry today I could eat my arm. Not sure why, maybe it's the change in the weather and I'm off to hibernate for a few months :LOL:

Reactions: 7
I went for a walk at lunch to boots and stuff. Was gone an hour and I came back to 58 NEW bleeping EMAILS. I’m livid and just want to log off and sleep 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve never had ice cream flavoured chewits…. I don’t think!? I just liked the song ‘I LIKE TO CHEW IT CHEW IT’ bit rude really isn’t it 🍆

just done my daily get fit with Rick…. Today’s was the 80s rock, was quite good, when Rick goes ‘aaaaeeeyyyeeeee’ I feel so pumped I could kick a door off it’s hinges

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve done the 5000 get fit perving over Rick today. It was Britney, bee gees, banging!

Work was alright, school was meh as got called in for sons behaviour so now I’m public enemy no1 for him as I’ve said no YouTube/tablet time this evening. Kids!

Curry for dinner at least and am ravenous!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I done a 2000 step Rick workout this morning. Highlight of my day tbh

@Boredofthegram i also have a kid on a device ban for being a little witch this morning 🤣

I have a job interview next week. But I'm trying not to think about it cos i feel like i might puke with nerves so not really talking about it. Other than the Mr you lot are the only people I'm telling. I've also applied for Xmas work at Royal mail so I'm keeping my options open. The royal mail job will be easy to get into i reckon but it 6x 6hr nightshifts a week 🥴🥴🥴
Gotta pay for Xmas somehow tho

• Heart
Reactions: 10
good luck @Meangirl815 !

I have two more days of work before my break and I barely had anything left to do... until about 3pm today when I suddenly get thrown things left, right and centre, so now it'll be a mad rush to get things done.

Just paid off some of the credit card - my spending is going to tit when my mood crashes. I'll never get approved for a mortgage if I can't work out how to stop this. I'm hoping that just having a couple of weeks where I don't have much stress will help settle that down.

The oven broke when the housemate used the grill with the door closed a couple of weeks ago and the landlord has the piece to fix it but hasn't been round to fix it. All I want is some freezer food and my bed tonight. So I have a twirl (I'm weak) and will have that instead.

I can't wait for Saturday.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The whole house has done a lateral flow test so just waiting for results.
Men are such drama queens. My housemates boyfriend gagged as soon as he put it the swab in his mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.