Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to Biff, Chip & Kipper? These books are boring 🥱
20210921_183245.jpg

Kids are still here. Not sure how late my bro is going to be, hopefully before Bake Off. They're still out in the garden running off energy.
I'm sat inside working on my second doll
IMG_20210921_185133_381.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is a patient here who hits her motherfucking call bell for everything. Wants her pillow fluffed. Her blanket tucked in. Her table moved. Her fan moved 2mm to the left.

I feel like saying to her this is not a 5* hotel, leave these poor over worked and under paid nurses alone, they have enough to do without your Princess demands. And stop giving the rest of us a headache every ten minutes. The call bell is so shrill.

#grumpyontheneuroward

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
What a day.

Despite being told by the landlord that someone was coming over to install fire doors on Saturday he turned up this morning.

I've felt rubbish this past week so, while my room is clean, it is not tidy, and I couldn't leave the room to tidy it. Luckily he didn't need to change my door so I'm able to tidy/super clean everything tonight but it meant hiding in my room from 11-7 today.

What happened to 24 hours notice? :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg I’ve been dreaming about these 🤤🤤 you’ll have to let me know what they’re like!!! Where did you get them from? I need to know everything 😂😂
I got them from the co-op! They were at the end of an aisle in the £1 special section but when I got to the till they were £1.50 😬 but I was too ashamed to say I didn’t want to pay that so I just bought them. I will report back!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh gawd I’m trying to get my child to sleep before bake off and it’s not going well. He keeps going ‘ayeeee’ ‘beeeeee’ ‘seeeee’ then clapping himself 🤣 like yes little man I’m proud you’ve began doing the alphabet kind of but bake off is on in 13 mins can you show me tomorrow 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg I just realised I wrote ‘precious thread’ on the post for the new thread 😅 what does that even mean 🤣 I’m awful at typing sometimes and I don’t proof read so half the time I send absolute riddles that don’t make any sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I just realised I wrote ‘precious thread’ on the post for the new thread 😅 what does that even mean 🤣 I’m awful at typing sometimes and I don’t proof read so half the time I send absolute riddles that don’t make any sense 🤣
Thread was precious, to be fair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just got back from a walk along the beach with a friend, it was nice, we had a good catch up and moan about the world 😅 but omg it’s chilly down there now!! It was a last minute thing so I just rocked up in joggers and a hoodie and she looked all lovely with her hair and makeup done and nice clothes on 😂 gonna have to watch bake off on catch up I think 😞

• Heart
I’m gonna watch Bake Off on catch up too I think🙀 I’ll still eat my yumnut tonight though 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It was Jennifer Yellow Hat in my day!

I am watching football, already 1 down, so glad I didn't pay extra money on top of my season ticket to go 😬
My heart's gone out to you with your season ticket. There was approx a 30-40% chance we were going to be relegated but this season is just extra painful.

Reactions: 1
My godson has travelled to Manchester to see our local football team play Man City on a school night. Mad considering they'll lose.

Finally got rid of the kids have gone home and I'm curled up in my pjs watching GBBO

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Penguin86 they still do biff and chip books. Little peaches brings them home from school sometimes but this week he got a dr suess book. I was thinking are they joking. Do you know how long this is going to take to read!

@WilmaHun I absolutely hate it when you turn up looking casual and a friend looks proper nice. Makes me feel well ugly 😂

I have just logged off from work. I’ve remembered that bald annoying fella is on bake off these days so it’s a no from me! I started re watching ‘you’ last night so I’ll just carry on with that whilst I STARVE because I’m really trying to be good now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.