Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meangirl815

VIP Member
OMG. I'm a lie in bed and toss and turn for an hour before falling asleep kinda woman.

Last night.... 6 mins from settee to sleep via the bathroom and slept for a solid 8hrs. I feel great.
And its payday. And the Mr is off work. And the kids are at school.

Need diesel tho so we can go shopping so it might go tits up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m painting… again. Pray for me. We’re nearly done now though so hopefully flooring down this week, bathroom the week after and we will be in 💛
6 weeks to replaster, rewire and replumb, then decorate an entire house isn’t that bad I don’t think 😅😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Thelmachops

VIP Member
My poor friend, who got chatted up by the man who was old enough to be her dad, memories from that night have gotten worse.. There was a photographer there and I thought we has managed to escape him..but sadly not! The photos are on their Facebook page and she was caught mid dance, she looks like Mick Jagger, complete with pose and pout...It is the best thing I have seen in ages and I keep laughing at it! Good job she isn't tagged in it!

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Omg what a day. I woke up and decided I hated it here so had a massive clean up whilst little peaches was at football training with his dad. I cleaned the kitchen, both bathrooms, put clean clothes away, put a wash on and hung washing to dry, hoovered everywhere and changed all the bedding. (I also chucked loads of little peaches artwork away but 🤫) I was SWEATING. But I can confirm my mood is better and I hate it a little bit less here now 😅

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
no 🤣 did you fall out cos she wanted to copy your perfume?
No but I wish it was that!

Silly bat has been coming to see me even though someone in her household has covid!! and their symptoms started on Friday last week but she only got her positive result yesterday we were there on Sunday and she STILL didn't think to mention that they had symptoms!! (They were in their bedroom the whole time we were there, but it's still courtesy to say!)

• Wow
  • Angry

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I bought a jacket potato with me for lunch but I'm not that hungry so I've just had some crisps! I'm trying to get my uni work done in my lunch breaks so that I don't feel so guilty for abandoning it in the evenings whilst we have one last push to get our house finished. It's a really boring topic though so I'm struggling to motivate myself. 😣

I have an assignment due on Friday which I've barely started. It's 3,000 words. Send help. I think I'll be having a late night tonight and tomorrow.

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
@Hope96 be kind to yourself. Don't beat yourself up for not being OK. You'll always have good days and bad ones. You don't have to be strong every day.

@Meangirl815 how are you today?

Thanks for all the love everyone. The lady from the rehab hospital was lovely, it sounds like a wonderful facility. She says she sees no reason why they would not accept me. She will write her report and take it to their meeting tomorrow and as long as the staff agree to taking me then it goes to the commissioner who has to release the funding. It is private hospital that the NHS has already agreed to fund in principal it just needs finalising.

I will find out early next week if I can go there. It sounds ideal for me in so many ways. I am trying not to get my hopes up just in case they say no. But I need to go there to start healing and recovering as best I can. This will be a long few days waiting to hear. Eeek.

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
oh no I hope she’s got something yummy for you! I’d drop you off loads of snacks if you were near me!!
I thought she was bringing me food from home, but she is actually bringing me a Chinese. Chilli shredded beef and a king prawn curry with fried rice. I can't wait!

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Guys...I actually fell asleep before 1am. Unheard of.

Bit dehydrated this morning. I don't remember drinking much yesterday. Oops.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Am I banished from the thread if I say I don’t rate quality streets 😅

I am having the best day EVER 💛

• Heart
  • Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I've just been reading your posts in the Mother In Law thread but it was locked before I found out what happpened with your MIL in the end. Has she had the adjustments made to her home? Did you change the mattress?
Haha i think I did update on the thread but it might be the second one! Yes so she had a few adjustments to her home. Nothing major but everything she needs for downstairs living. She moved back to hers in July. She has carers come in 4x a day and a nurse 2x a day and my partner goes to see her every evening. I got a new mattress and all new bedding, new pillows etc and can confirm life is much better 😅

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve just got in bed proper cosy with a fluffy blanket. Im gonna watch a film then go sleep, Mr Wilma is at work so no arguing over what film to watch 😂

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all.

It has all been going off here at the NHS Hotel. Lovely confused 90 year old decided I was her daughter and wouldn't be told otherwise. She was livid that the nurses refused to let her get into my bed. So much so that she did a protest wee on the floor. Then when breakfast came she launched her scrambled eggs on the floor in a fit of temper. She is still mithering on about her daughter and me and why can't she get into my bed. Bless her. She is completely harmless, just perpetually confused.

All that excitement before 9am!

I am laying around waiting to have a wash. Then another day of Tattle and my Kindle. No news on the rehab bed funding yet, everyone here keeps saying no news is good news but I just need to know now.

My sister is looking after the junior jellies but today took the younger two to school and didn't realise until she got to the school gate that Middle Jelly has no shoes on. He is a monkey and says he forgot to put them on and it didn't matter. She says to him I will come back with your shoes shortly and he said no don't bother, if i don't have shoes I might just get sent home for the day. Wee beast.

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
My lunch was a salad with a home made pork pie it was delicious. Followed by a bag of Roast Beef Monster Lunch. My mum came to visit and refilled my stash of treats. She even brought me Ice Cream flavoured Chewits.

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I done a 2000 step Rick workout this morning. Highlight of my day tbh

@Boredofthegram i also have a kid on a device ban for being a little witch this morning 🤣

I have a job interview next week. But I'm trying not to think about it cos i feel like i might puke with nerves so not really talking about it. Other than the Mr you lot are the only people I'm telling. I've also applied for Xmas work at Royal mail so I'm keeping my options open. The royal mail job will be easy to get into i reckon but it 6x 6hr nightshifts a week 🥴🥴🥴
Gotta pay for Xmas somehow tho

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I'm stressed and anxious regarding the energy situation 😔 I need to switch off from the news for a bit
Me too 😔 the news makes me anxious as it is, but tonight has turned me into a nervous wreck - between the energy stuff and the empty shelves and climate change etc it’s so scary.

@Hope96 sending lots of love and hoping tomorrow is a better day for you ❤

@ordinaryjelly keeping everything crossed for you that you’ll be able to move from hotel nhs soon 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Sad