Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all
Fell asleep semi dressed and with my glasses still on all night ha must have been more tired than I thought. Need to go in the office today so must make an effort with clothes ugh. I’m glad i made an effort to make lunches last night ready for today so I can have an extra half hour in bed cozy.
what did you make for lunches?

Morning all

I've shouted at my kids approx 3076 times already this morning. How difficult is it to just put on a sodding uniform???

Have a good one ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning 🥰

Catching up on MAFS this morning. Hate them all but I can’t not watch.

Lots of meetings today so I should go and put my face on - hope you’re all having a good morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Catching up on MAFS this morning. Hate them all but I can’t not watch.
Same, they annoy me so much but yet I'm still hooked! I think the ones I dislike most are Morag and Amy though! I wish Ant was still there, he had the personality of a soggy weetabix but I'd not kick him out of bed tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same, they annoy me so much but yet I'm still hooked! I think the ones I dislike most are Morag and Amy though! I wish Ant was still there, he had the personality of a soggy weetabix but I'd not kick him out of bed tbh
Soggy weetabix has killed me 😂😂😂 yeah he had his flaws but at least he was nice to look at!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just done the disco funk get fit with Rick! One of my new faves it was well fun, the tunes were boss 🤣 bit of spice girls mashed up with the bee gee’s cheered me up on this rainy Tuesday morning. He doesn’t half go on sometimes though, he’s nice to look at like but sometimes when a belter song is on He could be a bit quieter 🤣

I put the baby on the couch with his flash cards and his Thomas books whilst I do it but today he decided to get up and join me, he was stomping around and doing a little jive to the disco music 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tiiiired and woke up with a headache. Anyone else still finding it warm at night?
At least I have a week off from looking after my niece and nephew. I love them but they are hard work 😜
On that note anyone have ideas of birthday presents for a tomboy 11 year old?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen them posts on Instagram or FB like ‘why is your toddler crying today’ and it’s just full of toddlers crying over stupid stuff? Well my toddler is crying today cos I put the wash on a spin when it finished 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tiiiired and woke up with a headache. Anyone else still finding it warm at night?
At least I have a week off from looking after my niece and nephew. I love them but they are hard work 😜
On that note anyone have ideas of birthday presents for a tomboy 11 year old?
From 11 I’d probably be giving them the money and letting them pick something themselves - my cousin is 12 and a nightmare to buy for!

How is it only 10am? I am knackered, and not in a good way 🍆

Work is doing my head in. Can't wait for my long weekend.

Forgot lunch so I'm going to have to buy something. Going to be a good girl and bypass Greggs and get a salad from a nearby cafe.

Need fuel. Genuinely need, not panic buying. Passed 2 petrol stations on my way here, both had signs up saying "no fuel".

• Sad
Reactions: 6
From 11 I’d probably be giving them the money and letting them pick something themselves - my cousin is 12 and a nightmare to buy for!
I guess I just find giving money boring lol. Might give money and buy something small

@WilmaHun When i read the fuel bit I thought you were still talking about food 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oops, sorry to confuse everyone. Although technically I do need food as fuel too 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I woke up an hour late for work but on the plus side I don't have a headache.

I have had a headache every single day for over 10 years. Three days ago the only change I made was giving up dairy and it's lessened in intensity each day. I've had swollen lymph nodes near where the headaches were (base of head) for years and the doctors told me that was 'just how your body is and nothing can change it' and it's mostly gone down now 🤦‍♀️

...I'm going to have to try and find some vegan chocolate though, I'm missing my twirls and aeros! :LOL:

• Heart
Toddler wakes almost every single night, he is actually worse for sleeping now than he was at a year old.
Last night he woke at 05:20 and finally got him back to sleep at 06:00. Awake then for the day at 7 🤦‍♂️

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.