Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I went for a walk at lunch to boots and stuff. Was gone an hour and I came back to 58 NEW FUCKING EMAILS. I’m livid and just want to log off and sleep 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve just seen this as I was scrolling Facebook and it made me think of all you on this thread 😅😂

F4809854-118F-45F4-B431-37A50E87352C.jpeg

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m back from school. As soon as they said it’s time for the parents to leave now tears just started pouring down little peaches face and now I feel terrible. Urgh.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I know I whinge a lot but I feel so hopelessly sad and I feel like I'm never going to be ok even though I know I will eventually be. I've been really missing my ex since yesterday so I've not posted much. I'm keeping myself busy at work but I'm just running myself ragged. I'm still under the weather and getting little sleep. If there's a God out there please send me some happiness my way. 😔

I hope everyone is doing better and sorry to hear so many of you are unwell. xx

• Heart
  • Sad

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I am supposed to be moving to the hospital closer to home this evening! Which is exciting.

Exciting news #2 is the rehab people who visited me yesterday are happy to accept me, now the NHS just need to agree to fund me. Should find out early next week.

finally things to be positive about.

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Afternoon all. Zero news from the NHS Hotel. Mind numbingly boring. I am reading the 47th book since I was admitted, so the positive is I am having tons of reading time.

At 2.30pm today the doctors from a rehab facility are coming to see if I can go there. Please cross your fingers and toes for me. It looks ace and I am fortunate the NHS will pay for it. I just need to be suitable for them. I really want to go there.

Hope everyone else is OK. And @Peaches_xox I am sure mini Peaches was fine five minutes after you left. But that is kind of cruel, why not do it at the end of the school day so you can just bring him back with you?

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
So my fella is back from his lads weekend away and I have decided he’s bad vibes. Two nights little peaches went to bed perfectly when told. The second he’s back and little peaches is in and out of bed to tell me ‘jokes’ only his jokes are shit. An example of his joke goes like this …‘red means stop and red means go’ 😖😖
I hope you laughed hysterically because not doing so is akin to ruining their lives.

I am in bed, haha been here for 83 days, with my book and some sweets that my mum brought in.

I have spent the last hour listening to the nurse in charge play bed tetris because there are not enough beds and too many patients. It is so sad. She didn't go into nursing to play politics with the bed manager. #fundtheNHS

Nothing else new here. I am hoping tomorrow brings new about the funding for my rehab bed.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
So my fella is back from his lads weekend away and I have decided he’s bad vibes. Two nights little peaches went to bed perfectly when told. The second he’s back and little peaches is in and out of bed to tell me ‘jokes’ only his jokes are shit. An example of his joke goes like this …‘red means stop and red means go’ 😖😖

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Evening all.

I am at the hospital closer to home, there are three beds in my room. One has a grumpy Scottish woman in it, but the other has the most magical 90 year old in. She is stone deaf but is just beautiful, the most dreamy grandma, she is so happy and just laughs at herself. Our old people deserve so much more than we often give them.

I have been vomiting all day. No idea why, but it is annoying. I did get my hair washed this morning though so that is a positive.

Going to hunker down with my Kindle this evening and ignore the grumpy Scot but laugh with the lovely deaf lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
The Latin one was really fast paced but good. My fave is the 80’s rock one 😎

2 cases of the rona in my sons class. We’ve got to keep bringing the kids in though with the new guidance. So im watching him like a hawk for sneezes and coughs as I can’t bear the thought of more homeschooling 🤦🏼‍♀️

Got soaked on school run but a random dad shared his brolly with me at the gate so that was kind.

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
What a day.

Despite being told by the landlord that someone was coming over to install fire doors on Saturday he turned up this morning.

I've felt rubbish this past week so, while my room is clean, it is not tidy, and I couldn't leave the room to tidy it. Luckily he didn't need to change my door so I'm able to tidy/super clean everything tonight but it meant hiding in my room from 11-7 today.

What happened to 24 hours notice? :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning! I’ve been up since 5 and was up and down all night 😔 got my jab this morning and I’m having a nervy b about it. Hate needles.
Hope everyone has a good day x

• Heart
  • Sad

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
We've had builders in next door for the last couple of months (they're building an extension) The builder himself can be grumpy enough. Sometimes he'll say hello, more times he'll just grunt at you. For the past couple of weeks an older builder has been in and out, very friendly, always says hello etc. I was coming home this evening just as he was getting into the van and he started chatting. He asked me if I wanted to go for a drink with him. He's in is 60s (I'm 41) and has definitely seen my husband coming in and out of the house, but what's even worse is whilst chatting, I discovered that I used to go to school with his son in law! I have no idea whether or not he's still married himself (I'm guessing he is) but he certainly wasn't shy about trying it on with me anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Just back from dropping son to his dads and now at bf’s to have some Italian food. He’s done me spag bol, garlic and herb bread and tiramisu. Ooh chefs kiss (and 🍆)

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Has anyone seen them posts on Instagram or FB like ‘why is your toddler crying today’ and it’s just full of toddlers crying over stupid stuff? Well my toddler is crying today cos I put the wash on a spin when it finished 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha