Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all.

My mum is coming to visit me soon and I am so excited to see a familiar face. She is coming with snacks and treats as well. Oh and lunch. My mum makes a mean packed lunch so I am looking forward to that.

I have had a lovely wash and the nurse did my hair for me, so today doesn't feel that gloomy

Confused 90 year old is still as confused as ever. I feel sorry for her. It doesn't help that she is more or less deaf so talking to her is impossible. She is so sweet though, the kind of grandma we all want. This morning she got into the other lady's bed though and refused to accept this wasn't her bed. No protest wees today so that is a positive.

This afternoon they are going to tie me to their machine and make this useless legs stand up. It is a very strange feeling to be stood up when you can't feel your legs or feet.

Right, I have 9% left in my book and want to finish it before my mum arrives.

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning all.

My mum is coming to visit me soon and I am so excited to see a familiar face. She is coming with snacks and treats as well. Oh and lunch. My mum makes a mean packed lunch so I am looking forward to that.

I have had a lovely wash and the nurse did my hair for me, so today doesn't feel that gloomy

Confused 90 year old is still as confused as ever. I feel sorry for her. It doesn't help that she is more or less deaf so talking to her is impossible. She is so sweet though, the kind of grandma we all want. This morning she got into the other lady's bed though and refused to accept this wasn't her bed. No protest wees today so that is a positive.

This afternoon they are going to tie me to their machine and make this useless legs stand up. It is a very strange feeling to be stood up when you can't feel your legs or feet.

Right, I have 9% left in my book and want to finish it before my mum arrives.

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday!
I’m glad you’re having a good day, enjoy your time with your mum - I hope she delivers on the snacks and packed lunch, keep us updated.

The confused 90 year old makes me so sad 😔 bless her, she sounds so lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sounds like a lovely afternoon for you @ordinaryjelly, and nice that your hair's done for your visit.
I put my heating on during the week. It's too cold here not to 🥶. It's just on for a few hours morning and night.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The heating is sort of on - someone turned it on but it's on some sort of timer so it's intermittent.

Hot water bottle today - not sure why I feel cold, it was this same temperature a couple of weeks ago and I was roasting!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My mascara is called ‘better than sex’ they should bring one out called ‘better than Tracey’s dog’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My mascara is called ‘better than sex’ they should bring one out called ‘better than Tracey’s dog’
I thought the mascara was good but not necessarily better than sex 👀 I feel like whoever named it has just had a really poor sex life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the mascara was good but not necessarily better than sex 👀 I feel like whoever named it has just had a really poor sex life
ano it’s crap, maybe it should be called ‘better than sex, depends who you’re having sex with’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That reminds me I need a new mascara. My mum bought me a waterproof one by accident and it fucks me off that it’s impossible to wash off.

My fellas gone away for the weekend with his mates, he just popped back to pick something up and we found an old packet of fags behind our speaker. Neither of us smoke anymore but we reckon these were mine cos of the brand. Must have been there for at least 4 years 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I accidentally snuggled down and slept for even longer.
Feel rough as crap. Waiting to see what my goddaughters PCR test results are. Not risking seeing anyone outside the house until then. If hers is positive I might do one despite a negative LF.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That reminds me I need a new mascara. My mum bought me a waterproof one by accident and it fucks me off that it’s impossible to wash off.

My fellas gone away for the weekend with his mates, he just popped back to pick something up and we found an old packet of fags behind our speaker. Neither of us smoke anymore but we reckon these were mine cos of the brand. Must have been there for at least 4 years 😱🤣
Use an oil based eye makeup remover or even coconut oil, it breaks the makeup down x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It was most definitely not better then sex it was a a bit of flop IMO;). I'm currently using the new Maybelline one thats quite good.

Are you going to have a crafty fag while hes away?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m feeling mighty fine after my jab. I’m hoping it doesn’t hit me later as I don’t wanna feel rubbish over this weekend! My mums text me 3 times so far to see how I am 😂

I’ve just scoffed an entire bag of mint choc buttons. No regrets.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.