Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Guys I know it’s a shit weather day but I have a hilarious story to tell you that my friend told us all last night 😂😂😂😂 she didn’t tell us this before cuz she was embarrassed and angry but now she finds it funny, I’ll try telling it how she did 😆

so my mate recently moved to a new city, and she’s trying to put herself out there. Anyway she pulls this guy on a night out and they go back to her place and get frisky under the sheets 😏😏 anyway shes giving him a handjob but it’s AWKWARD, she’s using her left hand, they’re both staring at the ceiling and he’s not making ANY sound (think will from inbetweeners vibes). 25!!!! Minutes go by and my friends still at it, her hands gone numb, she’s got pins and needles, basically she’s got carpel tunnel wanking this guy off

suddenly he starts grunting and sighing and she looks at him and says “did you come???” And he goes “yeah to the wrong house” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 when I tell you I was CRYING from laughter

he snatches his dick from her hands, pulls his pants on and goes home while my friend is left stunned with a dead hand 😂😂😂😂

I’m still laughing about it, entitled prick 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all.

Bit of a weird night, my lovely neighbour in the room opposite said she had a really bad headache and then was really sick and passed clean out, they think she had an aneurysm. She has gone to the medical hospital now. I hope she is alright.

I have just had breakfast and am waiting for a wash and clean pyjamas. One of my wounds is really infected and so sore, am fed up of that. We didn't manage to move rooms yesterday so that is happening today, but other than that it is reading and this afternoon the mighty Leeds United are on TV so that will amuse me, my dad, husband and the children are going. Middle Jelly won his cup game yesterday and now the final will be played at Southampton's ground so he is thrilled about that. He doesn't know it but because it is a proper football stadium and wheelchair accessible I am going to watch as long as I can build up my wheelchair tolerance by then.

Happy Sunday y'all. Hope everyone is OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Aww thank you you lovely lot. You are like my little cheerleaders in my phone. 😘

And you're right, once I could even text or type on here, at the beginning those of you who know me outside of here got a text typed by a nurse on my behalf while I sobbed that I would never be able to do it again myself. And today I sat for 4 hours in the wheelchair whereas as I started at only 30 minutes. So there are positives and there is progress.

Tomorrow is another day!

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
What a lovely day.

My lungs are better, my brain is back working, my personality has come back, and I'm feeling great.

Went for a walk at lunch, got caught out in the rain and loved it.

Did some fantastic work at work (if I do say so myself) and actually enjoyed it.

Now I have four days off from work (back Tuesday) so the plan is to get to the Aldi tomorrow and get things cleaned and organised.

In Sims related news - Edwin met a bunch of people, including Geoffrey Landgrabb. He tried to become friends but Geoffrey ignored him and just went back to playing basketball. Later he ran into Nancy Landgrabb and they may... become more than friends. He also joined his politician career, had his first protest and started getting his charisma skill up.

so the plan is to get to the Aldi tomorrow and get things cleaned and organised.
Get to the Aldi and shop. Then come home and get things cleaned and organised. I'm not rocking up to the Aldi to clean and organise it 😆

• Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hiiiiiii

im at mother in laws😅 playgroup was nice this morning. I was a bit of a loner at first it’s a bit cliquey. Then some random Mum came and started speaking to me and we started being pally so I felt less lonely 😅

there’s some horrors for kids there though!! One little girl snatched a watermelon (what a coincidence) ball away from my son and went NO!!!!! In his face!! felt like kicking her over tbh. Then me and the baby were colouring in with some chalk and I went ‘I’ll get you a drink’ to him and this little girl goes ‘you get me a drink’ felt like saying sod off girl I’m not your Ma

anyways I’m just having a cuppa. Don’t wanna be here too long. My fella has a surprise early finish and a day off tomorrow 😊

and I’ve just ordered the baby a big toy kitchen! He’ll love it I’m well excited for crimbo 🎅🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
He went to a car boot sale !? He brought back this

09F0F548-6188-422E-86F7-63F94EF18436.jpeg

To be fair the baby loves Thomas the tank engine and it’s in quite good condition so he’ll be made up. So I’ve let my fella off for pissing me off. BUT he didn’t bring any food back so I’ve sent him to go get something 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Good morning! A page I follow on insta posted a question box saying ‘what’s your biggest turn off’ and one said ‘birds with 6+ feet’ and 83% agreed it’s a turn off! I’m feeling ✨personally attacked✨

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
my boyfriend has 1 day off a week (Sundays) we barely ever see him, he can never be arsed doing anything. I always throw out suggestions what to do and he is just lazy and cant be bothered. Fair enough it’s his only day off but we have a 21 month old we should use his days off to do something as a family ?
That aside I don’t think the baby is very well anyway, so we probs won’t even go out now, the babies just had an absolute crying fit for the last hour - none stop crying and screaming. Like he’s in pain… I’ve just gave him calpol and a cold yoghurt to sooth the pain cos I think he’s teething… halfway through it my fellas mate texts him saying he’s outside and my fella just goes out ….. while the babies screaming crying ?? And the fact my fella has gone out just made the baby worse
Like 1) you cant be arsed doing anything with us on your day off but will your mate and 2) why would you just go out with your mate while the babies crying 😂

luckily he’s calmed down and he’s just lying on me cuddling now… hopefully he has a good sleep and feels better. I hate it when he’s upset and I don’t know what’s bothering him ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Angry

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I have brainwashed my kids into liking Pulp best of all, it is one of my proudest parenting achievements.

We have a fair bit of snow here. It looks pretty out of the window but I know it is a pain in the ass when you have to be out and about in it.

I am still in bed but soon they will get my dressed and hoik me out into my chair for a bit. I am trying so hard to get to to six hours a day but it is so tricky and painful.

Later I will watch Leeds on my tablet, husband and children are going. Middle Jelly (obvs) got into trouble at school yesterday for kicking some other kid. When my husband got to the bottom of what had actually happened the other kid had said "Leeds are rubbish" and Middle Jelly was all "I'm not having that" so kicked him.

Today it is 10 years since one of the greatest midfield players to play for Leeds during my lifetime died by suicide. It completely shocked the football world, he had been on tv just before and was his usual self. Anyway, my point is there is always someone you can talk to, even if it is a stranger in the phone at the Samaritans and things might be entirely awful right now but right now isn't forever. Speedo was loved and treasured, I wish he could have seen the outpouring of emotion and love for him. I have been in a dark place where it feels like nothing can get better, where you can't get the love from others and I know asking for help is one of the hardest things you can ever do but it is always worth it. Always. Even at your lowest someone loves and values you.

We all dream of a team of Gary Speeds.

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Feeling glum this morning. Dreamed about my gorgeous cat, he seemed so real only to wake and remember he went over the rainbow bridge 4 weeks ago. Miss him so much.

• Sad
  • Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I have been following the trial of the three men who murdered Ahmaud Arbery and just now all three were found guilty. I feel like I had been holding my breath or something waiting for this verdict. I watched so much of the trial and the defense was so openly racist, it was honestly like watching Satan in action. It was a modern day lynching and those men deserve to rot. I am so relieved for poor Ahmaud's mum, she is broken hearted but at least she knows they didn't get away with it like they were going to until Shaun King rallied for justice.

Anyway. I am just glad justice was done. I sat in my wheelchair for about four hours today and am exhausted. I had to refuse physio because I just couldn't move anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I had this boyfriend once, and I was really mean to him all the time. He was basically begging me to suck him off and I was like fine but you absolutely can not cum in my mouth. Anyway did the deed and then made him cum in an empty crisp packet 😂 I still think about it every time I look at a packet of discos

• Haha
  • Sick

Meangirl815

VIP Member
There is absolutely NO NEED for it to be this cold. No need at all ❄❄

OK that's the moaning done. Alreet mates. Hope you've all had a good day.
Same old shit here. Housework, Netflix and reading pretty much sums up every damn day at the min.

But 2 things. Firstly my husband got awarded a 'white ribbon' thing today. I hadn't heard about it but he's apparently now a known 'allie of women' and against DV etc
Random. But very proud of him.
Through this. Remember me saying the other day that my dream job is to work in a refuge. Well once my dbs checks are back I've been invited to have a tour of the refuge and meet the staff and residents. Very excited!!

Anyway I'm now 2 episodes behind IAC so gonna catch up tonight once kiddies are in bed.
Have a good evening ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14