Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning! A page I follow on insta posted a question box saying ‘what’s your biggest turn off’ and one said ‘birds with 6+ feet’ and 83% agreed it’s a turn off! I’m feeling ✨personally attacked✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm lying in bed scared to get up too @WilmaHun the wind sounds bad. Weather warnings all over the place over the next few days

The Mr is day off today but he's out this afternoon on his works Xmas do. So he's on morning school run and I'm staying tucked up all cosy. He keeps hitting snooze on his alarm tho and i want him to get up and make me a coffee.
Might have to kick him tbh 😂

Happy bleeping friday guys ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning! A page I follow on insta posted a question box saying ‘what’s your biggest turn off’ and one said ‘birds with 6+ feet’ and 83% agreed it’s a turn off! I’m feeling ✨personally attacked✨
Wtf? Who ever looks at someone’s feet and thinks “they’re too big!”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he means they've got six or more legs then I can see his point.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve got a brand new coat - it’s mint green and puffy and I LOVE IT. I feel like a caterpillar with the hood up. It’s such a mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good morning you lovely lot. ❤

A bit of a ranty post... I woke up at half 6 feeling like absolutely tit and the weather is miserable here so I've not left the house yet. I think I may need to call in sick next week if I continue to feel like this. The plan for today is to go in get a desk in the back and do nothing. Management haven't even said hello to me this week so I hope I can get away with it. I'm looking for new jobs as they've said I could be out of work at the end of my contract because it may not be extended but I can't find anything I like or want to do so far. I hope you all have a good Friday and don't get caught in the rain/wind for too long.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Morning all, wow the weather is terrible throwing it down with rain and really windy. Luckily I haven't got to go out until later so hopefully its slowed down by then.

• Heart
I’ve been in a ratty mood all day. In fact since yesterday. Those days you feel everything is wrong and it’s you against the world 😫

• Sad
Got drenched in the rain walking to my bus stop. Moments like this I wish I wasn't so anxious about learning to drive. 😪

• Sad
I’m still soo tired. I’m starting to think this is just who I am now, but it’s Friday, and it’s payday. Reasons to be cheerful 😄

• Heart
Guys I know it’s a tit weather day but I have a hilarious story to tell you that my friend told us all last night 😂😂😂😂 she didn’t tell us this before cuz she was embarrassed and angry but now she finds it funny, I’ll try telling it how she did 😆

so my mate recently moved to a new city, and she’s trying to put herself out there. Anyway she pulls this guy on a night out and they go back to her place and get frisky under the sheets 😏😏 anyway shes giving him a handjob but it’s AWKWARD, she’s using her left hand, they’re both staring at the ceiling and he’s not making ANY sound (think will from inbetweeners vibes). 25!!!! Minutes go by and my friends still at it, her hands gone numb, she’s got pins and needles, basically she’s got carpel tunnel wanking this guy off

suddenly he starts grunting and sighing and she looks at him and says “did you come???” And he goes “yeah to the wrong house” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 when I tell you I was CRYING from laughter

he snatches his dick from her hands, pulls his pants on and goes home while my friend is left stunned with a dead hand 😂😂😂😂

I’m still laughing about it, entitled prick 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
25 minutes giving a guy a tug!!! I haven't got that long of an attention span!

• Haha
Guys I know it’s a tit weather day but I have a hilarious story to tell you that my friend told us all last night 😂😂😂😂 she didn’t tell us this before cuz she was embarrassed and angry but now she finds it funny, I’ll try telling it how she did 😆

so my mate recently moved to a new city, and she’s trying to put herself out there. Anyway she pulls this guy on a night out and they go back to her place and get frisky under the sheets 😏😏 anyway shes giving him a handjob but it’s AWKWARD, she’s using her left hand, they’re both staring at the ceiling and he’s not making ANY sound (think will from inbetweeners vibes). 25!!!! Minutes go by and my friends still at it, her hands gone numb, she’s got pins and needles, basically she’s got carpel tunnel wanking this guy off

suddenly he starts grunting and sighing and she looks at him and says “did you come???” And he goes “yeah to the wrong house” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 when I tell you I was CRYING from laughter

he snatches his dick from her hands, pulls his pants on and goes home while my friend is left stunned with a dead hand 😂😂😂😂

wtf 😂 is your mate proper bad at hand jobs or does he have a problem 🤣

• Haha

I properly cackled out load at this 😂 my favourite part was “he snatches his dick from her hands” 😂😂😂

Why was she using her left hand?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wtf 😂 is your mate proper bad at hand jobs or does he have a problem 🤣
I think he defo had a problem!! Don’t know if she’s bad at handjobs, don’t think she’d admit it if I asked her 😂

I properly cackled out load at this 😂 my favourite part was “he snatches his dick from her hands” 😂😂😂

No clue 😂😂 she probably got in at the wrong side and felt too awkward to switch sides and use her right 😂

• Haha
Maybe she’s left handed!?

why didn’t she try something else if she was wanking for so long!? Why were they just lying there staring at the ceiling, why didn’t she try and kiss him 🤣🤣🤣 so many questions

• Haha
So many questions!! If she was using her dominant hand, that’s an entirely different kettle of fish.

I’m still laughing to myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.