Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the weather that bad where you all are 😱 It’s been on off rainy here today but that’s about it

Reactions: 2
Why does it sound like I’m begging my bf for chocolate, I swear if he doesn’t get me a nice dessert I’ll be fuming!!! I had to specify not the cheap supermarket one because I KNOW exactly which one he would get (a very specific Aldi one that tastes like fake chocolate) 😭
I hope he buys ALL those options :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This thread has me howling. It casually goes from the Sims to hand jobs, Mars bars … I half expected someone to say they were flicking their bean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This thread has me howling. It casually goes from the Sims to hand jobs, Mars bars … I half expected someone to say they were flicking their bean 😂
I only flick my bean when I have my crocs on otherwise I’m not in the mood

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah the weather here has been horrible today! We've got a weather warning in place and snow predictions for tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Warnings here too for weather.

I’m taking little man and mum on a Santa steam train ride tomorrow morning which should be fun plus I get a free mince pie 👍🏻💃

Tonight I may get a takeaway not sure but it will be a cozy in front of the telly one. No bf around tonight so my left hand can rest safe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It's freezing cold here, been hailing on and off all afternoon. Wind has died down since this morning though! I wish we would get some snow I bloody love the stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It snowed where I lived but obviously all the snow has since melted.

As a single, independent woman I had to go get my chocolate myself. But at least I don’t have to give 25-minute hand jobs! I got two bags of milk chocolate M&M’s, one’s gone now - it’s Friday, after all.

Feeling a bit meh to be honest, happens to me a lot these days but I’m going on a jog later so hopefully it will sort me out. I’ve ordered myself a leopard print bra, I don’t really have anywhere to wear it but I just wanted to feel like a bad witch that I am. It arrives on Monday, hope it fits!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just ordered my bf a grey trackie off asos for christmas. Don't care if he doesn't like it, was for my benefit only anyway 👀🍆🍆

• Haha
My fella worked for 2 gay guys once and I was stood with them and my fella walked off wearing his grey trackie and one of the lads went ‘I love it when he wears that trackie he’s got a lovely package’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What is it about a grey trackie 🤤🥵
There is something about a grey tracksuit, my bf has two tracksuits, one grey and one black (completely the same except colour) and I definitely fancy him more in the grey. Though whenever he is in a tracksuit (of any colour) I'm like 👀 😍 then I reach at him with my left hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We have snow now and severe wind. We have i think Amber warning for wind, yellow for snow and last night the met office website was showing a yellow low temperature warning but that seems to have disappeared.
If I die a windswept death tonight thanks for the laughs 😂😂😂

• Heart
@watermelon sugar hope you have a nice date. I like the blue tracksuit. (y) I got my OH a Xmas gift in the black friday deals so I'm pleased with myslef about that:)

Plans for the weekend so far is getting the tree and decs out ready to put up on the 1st.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.