Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so off tonight, like proper restless and my heart is racing. It’s Arctic in here but my face feels like it’s burning. Going to go to bed and hope whatever it is passes soon. Night all 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh Ginola has always been such a sexy man. I was delighted to see him in the line up. Not watched it yet as it’s over night here. Sitting down later with mince pies 🥧

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Feeling glum this morning. Dreamed about my gorgeous cat, he seemed so real only to wake and remember he went over the rainbow bridge 4 weeks ago. Miss him so much.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Feeling glum this morning. Dreamed about my gorgeous cat, he seemed so real only to wake and remember he went over the rainbow bridge 4 weeks ago. Miss him so much.
oh it’s awful losing a pet 😢 I still drean about my old dog we lost 6 years ago. It does get easier though! Big hugs hope you’re okay 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
oh it’s awful losing a pet 😢 I still drean about my old dog we lost 6 years ago. It does get easier though! Big hugs hope you’re okay 🤗
Thanks. I was here alone then, I had to nurse him and make the decision to put him to sleep which was terrible and has tormented me since. My husband is back now so we are mourning again 😢💔He was adorable and I didn’t think losing a pet would be so hard.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Woke up not wanting to step a foot outside the door but I don't want to go to work feeling like this, it muddles my brain and makes the day go even slower. I will have a good day, get my work done, and when I leave I will stop by the bakery on my way back to pick up a fresh baguette ✌ Good bread and coming back home to Sims will be my motivation today.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all, I didn't get a good nights sleep didn't fall asleep until about 2am :rolleyes:. Anyway its the start of a brand new week so heres hoping its a good one for you all. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had some issues with night sweats, weight gain (unrelenting no matter what I do) and low mood recently. Should I have googled that? No. Am I now convinced I’m going through the menopause at the age of 32? Yes.

OH! I’ve remembered my Christmas present question 😂 we do a charity secret Santa gift drive at work for kids in the local community who are living in low income houses/deprived areas. This year I’ve got a 6 year old girl who wants ‘super action heroes’ (I think the kids write the tags themselves). Any advice on what to get? There’s a £20 budget.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Morning gang

I had the most horrendous night. The baby just didn’t sleep. He just didn’t get the memo that that’s what you do at night time. He thought he was at a rave. He woke up at 1am and didn’t get back to sleep till gone half 3 😴 he kept standing on the bed and dancing and laughing! At one point I said to my fella ‘Agustin would never’

hope you all have a good Monday ✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning! Got the Monday blues bad today. It's miserable and cold outside which doesn't help!

Hope everyone has a good week :) 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The babies just pointed at a picture of Philip Schofield and went ‘Nanna’ can’t wait to tell her that later 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The babies just pointed at a picture of Philip Schofield and went ‘Nanna’ can’t wait to tell her that later 🤣🤣🤣
That's funny!! Are you really going to tell her ?😂😂

I was looking after a friend's three year old yesterday and he pointed to my stomach and said 'baby' 😂
I think I need to lay off the snacks....
but I'm still going to treat myself to a McDonald's festive stack for lunch today 🎄☃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That's funny!! Are you really going to tell her ?😂😂

I was looking after a friend's three year old yesterday and he pointed to my stomach and said 'baby' 😂
I think I need to lay off the snacks....
but I'm still going to treat myself to a McDonald's festive stack for lunch today 🎄☃
of course I’m going to tell her, I’ll take great pleasure in it 😂

what festive stack you gonna get? Chicken or bacon? I had the chicken one the other day and it was very nice 😋

eta: that was meant to say beef 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The burger and bacon one🐷 and a chocolate milkshake... if the machine is working🙄

Has anyone seen the pic on the what's annoying you thread? Don't look if you don't like creepy crawlies. It's made me paranoid now 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.