Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel guilty on days they sleep in/don’t have plans? I feel like I should be doing something productive, and there are lots of things I could be doing today but I’m too tired/lazy.
Sometimes you need a lazy day, it'll give you more get-up-and-go to spend on other days.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning everyone 🥰

The dog woke me up at an ungodly hour to go on a walk. I love him to bits but I never thought he would put an end to my sleeping in routine! On a walk we were approached by some random man who kept on asking whether I pick the dog’s poop in a really rude manner. I do, but I why would that be any of his business? I bet he would be too chicken to come up to a man with such questions. Some people are just horrible 🙄

Anyway, we returned home and I went back to bed. Slept some more, had an almond croissant for brekkie and am now just chilling for a bit before deciding what to do next. I think I might take dog to the park a bit later and maybe have a cheeky coffee out

@BelleAmie lazy days are a necessity, don’t be too hard on yourself and just enjoy doing nothing 💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
my boyfriend has 1 day off a week (Sundays) we barely ever see him, he can never be arsed doing anything. I always throw out suggestions what to do and he is just lazy and cant be bothered. Fair enough it’s his only day off but we have a 21 month old we should use his days off to do something as a family ?
That aside I don’t think the baby is very well anyway, so we probs won’t even go out now, the babies just had an absolute crying fit for the last hour - none stop crying and screaming. Like he’s in pain… I’ve just gave him calpol and a cold yoghurt to sooth the pain cos I think he’s teething… halfway through it my fellas mate texts him saying he’s outside and my fella just goes out ….. while the babies screaming crying ?? And the fact my fella has gone out just made the baby worse
Like 1) you cant be arsed doing anything with us on your day off but will your mate and 2) why would you just go out with your mate while the babies crying 😂

luckily he’s calmed down and he’s just lying on me cuddling now… hopefully he has a good sleep and feels better. I hate it when he’s upset and I don’t know what’s bothering him ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
my boyfriend has 1 day off a week (Sundays) we barely ever see him, he can never be arsed doing anything. I always throw out suggestions what to do and he is just lazy and cant be bothered. Fair enough it’s his only day off but we have a 21 month old we should use his days off to do something as a family ?
That aside I don’t think the baby is very well anyway, so we probs won’t even go out now, the babies just had an absolute crying fit for the last hour - none stop crying and screaming. Like he’s in pain… I’ve just gave him calpol and a cold yoghurt to sooth the pain cos I think he’s teething… halfway through it my fellas mate texts him saying he’s outside and my fella just goes out ….. while the babies screaming crying ?? And the fact my fella has gone out just made the baby worse
Like 1) you cant be arsed doing anything with us on your day off but will your mate and 2) why would you just go out with your mate while the babies crying 😂

luckily he’s calmed down and he’s just lying on me cuddling now… hopefully he has a good sleep and feels better. I hate it when he’s upset and I don’t know what’s bothering him ☹
Hold on if your fellas mate texted and said he's outside then your fella pisses off woth him, that sounds pre-planned to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Morning all.

I woke up at 6am feeling really tit so I slept in until 10:30am but I've woken up with my breathing feeling funny. I really panic when my breathing isn't quite right. I have an obvious wheeze and I am just hoping it's due to the cold and nothing sinister. I think today is going to be a day of resting in bed and watching Clickbait. I'm on ep 5 and really enjoying it!

@watermelon sugar I hope mini watermelon feels better very soon and you can do something nice even if your partner isn't there. xx

• Heart
Sending your baby lots of comforting hugs @watermelon sugar and hope you get some peace x

I’ve sorted out a load of old clothes today. Still can’t quite get rid of sentimental things but I think I’ve finally thrown in the towel on the idea of ever fitting back into the crop tops and corsets I loved to wear in my late teens/early twenties.

• Heart
Morning all,

Just been swimming 🏊. I thought it would re-energise me to do more but I still feel like being a bit of a lazy bastard today.

Going to b&q in a bit to get Christmas tree and some lights then watching a friend's three year old son for a few hours while they go to Ikea.

@watermelon sugar - I know a six day week is tough but he could always have a lay in on Sunday mornings and then do family stuff in the afternoon.
Hope the baby feels better as the day goes on 💕

PS why don't you rename augustin Jack or Harry 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope mini melon feels better soon @watermelon sugar the teething stage was so hard seeing them upset and not being able to tell you why.

I’ve got a cracking headache I can’t shift this morning but so glad to be over that awful cold from last week.

Swimming was manic, there wasnt much space in the kids pool to actually swim but we splashed about for an hour and had some Jaffa cakes on the way home 😂 just getting ready to head to bf’s in a bit, can’t wait to have a roast that I haven’t cooked 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aw thanks guys, I just needed a rant 😅 I’m hoping he wakes up feeling better

I’m thinking Freddie for Agustin 😃 it’s my favourite boys name (apart from what mini melons name is)

im taking the Sims way too serious 🤣

my fella text saying he’s on the way back, if he hasn’t brought food to grovel with I don’t wanna know about it🤚🏻

• Heart
Aw thanks guys, I just needed a rant 😅 I’m hoping he wakes up feeling better

I’m thinking Freddie for Agustin 😃 it’s my favourite boys name (apart from what mini melons name is)

im taking the Sims way too serious 🤣

my fella text saying he’s on the way back, if he hasn’t brought food to grovel with I don’t wanna know about it🤚🏻
Where's he been that's what we all want to know. :ROFLMAO:

He went to a car boot sale !? He brought back this

09F0F548-6188-422E-86F7-63F94EF18436.jpeg

To be fair the baby loves Thomas the tank engine and it’s in quite good condition so he’ll be made up. So I’ve let my fella off for pissing me off. BUT he didn’t bring any food back so I’ve sent him to go get something 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope mini watermelon is better soon❤

I think you should keep the name Augustin. We like hearing how he’s getting on, changing his name would be like a stranger to us now 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
In other Luxury-Yacht dog news, this is the dog he met on his walk, got afraid of, barked at and was surprised she would not reply:

16733B5D-C4D0-4663-B8F8-07246E5A9E67.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys do I have the right to be a little bit annoyed with one of my friends. There are 6 of us in a WhatsApp all live local all used to work together. Several of us have tried to make plans and she legit never replies back despite I can see that she has read the messages, and is active posting that she’s out drinking last weekwith someone she works with. Fair enough it’s hard to get everyone together everyone’s shifts are hectic and obv if you already have a plan then fine don’t drop it, but just reply. Then one of the others posted something and she replied straight away. I’ve also message her privately about plans and then nothing. I’m sure it won’t last forever, and it will work out fine.

am I being sensitive. Or am I right in thinking that ghosting in the friends world is crappy. I just know it will get blamed on mental health or something which I don’t want to devalue anyone’s experiences but she hasn’t got a diagnosis ofanything and being on the recieving end of these actions doesn’t feel great either.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Guys do I have the right to be a little bit annoyed with one of my friends. There are 6 of us in a WhatsApp all live local all used to work together. Several of us have tried to make plans and she legit never replies back despite I can see that she has read the messages, and is active posting that she’s out drinking last weekwith someone she works with. Fair enough it’s hard to get everyone together everyone’s shifts are hectic and obv if you already have a plan then fine don’t drop it, but just reply. Then one of the others posted something and she replied straight away. I’ve also message her privately about plans and then nothing. I’m sure it won’t last forever, and it will work out fine.

am I being sensitive. Or am I right in thinking that ghosting in the friends world is crappy. I just know it will get blamed on mental health or something which I don’t want to devalue anyone’s experiences but she hasn’t got a diagnosis ofanything and being on the recieving end of these actions doesn’t feel great either.
yeah I’d be annoyed if she constantly doesn’t reply me too. Do you message her separately or just in the group chat?

Reactions: 1
yeah I’d be annoyed if she constantly doesn’t reply me too. Do you message her separately or just in the group chat?
Both, I haven’t messaged her privately for over a week because she hadnt replied to the plans we were discussing. When she did reply to a group message about meeting for lunch it was just a ‘I’m busy that day’ no what about this day instead or sorry I’m super busy I will try and catch up in a few weeks.

I don’t know if im annoyed or just more that I can’t be bothered to be involved with this stupid faux drama. but I used to drive her around a lot because she hasn’t go a car, and now it’s like she has dropped us for no real reason. I don’t even think she has one it will just be that she’s being dramatic in her head.

I just know that all of us in that group all have our individual pressures going on and it’s just crappy that there is this undertone of negativity.

mine of the other girls did say that this girl has her friend of the month and I thought at the time her theory was stupid because I used to feel that it was just circumstantial. But I’m starting to think it’s true, I don’t understand why adult women seem to create this drama for no reason.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.