Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when MiniGlenCoco finds a song she loves coz it is the sweetest thing when she sings along. Her favourite is The Weekend - No More Tears 😂
he’s just started doing it it’s so cute 😂 he loves a bit of Abba as well but I’ve drummed that in him since he was in my belly. I considered calling him fernando after the song 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Little peaches has always liked Bruno Mars. He’s been dancing to ‘that’s what I like’ since he was a baby and he still loves it now. It started as baby dancing in front of the tv and now he tries to copy the moves in the music video and sing the words 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mr Wilma absolutely loves these double chocolate digestives but we’ve not been able to get them for months. I even emailed mcvities to see if they still did them cos he misses them that much! Anyway was just in Iceland and they had them so I cleared the shelf, I must have looked a right biscuit loving fatty 😂😂 he’s gonna be buzzing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hellooooo everyone, a bit of snow here, nothing much. Just so windy 😭 I shaved my knuckles last night so they’re not hairy when I try rings on lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have brainwashed my kids into liking Pulp best of all, it is one of my proudest parenting achievements.

We have a fair bit of snow here. It looks pretty out of the window but I know it is a pain in the ass when you have to be out and about in it.

I am still in bed but soon they will get my dressed and hoik me out into my chair for a bit. I am trying so hard to get to to six hours a day but it is so tricky and painful.

Later I will watch Leeds on my tablet, husband and children are going. Middle Jelly (obvs) got into trouble at school yesterday for kicking some other kid. When my husband got to the bottom of what had actually happened the other kid had said "Leeds are rubbish" and Middle Jelly was all "I'm not having that" so kicked him.

Today it is 10 years since one of the greatest midfield players to play for Leeds during my lifetime died by suicide. It completely shocked the football world, he had been on tv just before and was his usual self. Anyway, my point is there is always someone you can talk to, even if it is a stranger in the phone at the Samaritans and things might be entirely awful right now but right now isn't forever. Speedo was loved and treasured, I wish he could have seen the outpouring of emotion and love for him. I have been in a dark place where it feels like nothing can get better, where you can't get the love from others and I know asking for help is one of the hardest things you can ever do but it is always worth it. Always. Even at your lowest someone loves and values you.

We all dream of a team of Gary Speeds.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg I’m going to Home Bargains today too 🤣 theres nothing like a storm to drag everyone to Homie B’s?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Got myself a chai latte, bf texted saying he wanted an americano while he was in the bathroom but I didn’t see it in time soz hun 🥰 ☕

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Oh man I feel left out we don’t have a home bargains. I’ve just got in and kicked off over a bin bag. Asked my fella to take it out THEEE times and he didn’t. So I said Mr Peaches are you unable to take the bin bag out? He said WHY CANT YOU. Omg I kicked off. The bin bag is now outside and it wasn’t me who took it out 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh man I feel left out we don’t have a home bargains. I’ve just got in and kicked off over a bin bag. Asked my fella to take it out THEEE times and he didn’t. So I said Mr Peaches are you unable to take the bin bag out? He said WHY CANT YOU. Omg I kicked off. The bin bag is now outside and it wasn’t me who took it out 😊
I can’t believe you asked him THEEE times. You asked him so much the number doesn’t even exist

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The town my family live in has been destroyed. At least 5 different trees down, roofs off buildings etc
Northumberland was hit hard last night!

I'm in Co durham and we escaped slightly compared to them. There's local road closures due to flooding etc. My neighbours fence has blown down. There's bins everywhere. The winds are still really strong.

I've been genuinely scared during the night. Crazy crazy tit!

Hope you are all good. I'm off to start operation clean up
Stay safe all ❤
My friend's Tyneside. Her back wall which has stood for over 120 years was blown down last night.

• Sad
  • Wow
Gary Speed’s suicide was tragic😢💔

we had a huge storm earlier. they don’t usually phase me as they are often but the lightening was so close it was frightening.

In bed now listening to Christmas music, husband kicked me out to watch the football. He’s been back 10 days and I’ve forgotten what the remote control looks like!

• Heart
Just had a lovely falafel and halloumi wrap from Pret for lunch. Bf got the Swedish meatball one. 🥰🥰 might have sushi for dinner, we’ll see! 🍣🍱

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I basically got sweets, chocolate, a hot water bottle and some laundry stuff from home bargains 😅 not that interesting!

its pissing down here now so I might get into my pjs as I don’t think we’ll be venturing back out!

3C77945F-775A-459A-B2C1-151E4D981E05.jpeg

I did make kinder brownies tho. Shame all the kinder bits sunk to the bottom 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.