Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been following the trial of the three men who murdered Ahmaud Arbery and just now all three were found guilty. I feel like I had been holding my breath or something waiting for this verdict. I watched so much of the trial and the defense was so openly racist, it was honestly like watching Satan in action. It was a modern day lynching and those men deserve to rot. I am so relieved for poor Ahmaud's mum, she is broken hearted but at least she knows they didn't get away with it like they were going to until Shaun King rallied for justice.

Anyway. I am just glad justice was done. I sat in my wheelchair for about four hours today and am exhausted. I had to refuse physio because I just couldn't move anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wtf I was just sat getting the baby to sleep when all of a sudden I heard BANG BANG BANG on the front door window! Thought wtf mate it’s 7.30 nearly ! Sounded like we were getting raided ! Anyway so I gets up with the baby to see what was going on, me fellas at the front door seeing what the score was it was some Amazon delivery guy ! Asking for someone who doesn’t even live here! Didn’t even have our address on! My fella was in rage mode all ‘you’ve just woke the baby up! Have you not heard of knocking gently after 7’ thought me fella was gonna smash his head in 🤣 he couldn’t batter a fish and the delivery guy looked a bit of a hench so that deffo wouldn’t happen anyway. Anyway! The delivery guy was like ‘it says on the box your number’ we looked at the box… weren’t our number. Thicko 🤣 give me a right fright thought plod were gonna dive in shouting ITS THE POLICE 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've submitted my assignment, and I feel so relieved 😅 I probably haven't done very well, but to be honest as long as I scrape a pass I don't even care about the mark, it was so difficult it feels like an achievement to even get it finished! Technically I should be moving on to the next unit in the module but I've decided I'm giving myself this weekend off study. ☺

I'm now settling down on the sofa under a blanket with a hot water bottle and a bag of Cadbury's Freddo Faces to watch Hollyoaks on catch up, then I'm gonna get an early night!

Hope everyone has a lovely evening xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm feeling so down 😢😢
And lonely.

Sorry i just needed to get that out.

I will be fine by tomorrow. Watching the bake off final then having an early night

Have a lovely evening guys.
Good night ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Omg so I spent all my sims money on fancy mirrors, lamps, rugs for the house and I was so proud of myself, honestly looked like something from MTV Cribs. And then I started playing and she was complaining about needing a wee and I realised I hadn’t even built a DOOR going into the bathroom!!! And she kept going into the wall!! So I panicked but was out of cash and had to sell my fancy Victorian artwork to build a door :(

this game is really stressful but I can’t stop playing
Hahaha cheat codes are the way forward. I give myself unlimited money to decorate then give them a reasonable amount to live on and play the game properly 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm feeling so down 😢😢
And lonely.
You always have us here lovely 🤗 💓 Hope you feel better soon!

I’ve just come back from my sister’s and had my cereal. Convinced myself I needed it to be able to take my meds 🤫 Will try to eat better tomorrow. Sister’s dog farted on me but I love him still. Am slowly convincing my father to get a dog, too.

I’m off to finish my uni assignment due tomorrow. It’s an oral one so I’m dreading it a bit. Night everyone 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm feeling so down 😢😢
And lonely.

Sorry i just needed to get that out.

I will be fine by tomorrow. Watching the bake off final then having an early night

Have a lovely evening guys.
Good night ❤
I’m sorry you’re feeling like this 😔 is it anything you want to talk about?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m watching I’m a celeb, playing sims AND tattling

brb while I put “multitasker” on my CV 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m watching I’m a celeb, playing sims AND tattling

brb while I put “multitasker” on my CV 😎
how are you doing them all at once 🤣 I keep looking at imac and thinking ‘wtf is going on’

why is naughty boy called naughty boy? He should be called not really a nuisance boy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m playing sims too. I’ve just moved into my house and somebody’s welcomed me to the neighbourhood. Is it too soon to try and flirt???

• Haha
Is it true homeless people have to pay to use homeless shelters? A homeless guy said this to me yesterday. I think it's disgusting if it's true but he could have just been lying to trick me..🤔

how are you doing them all at once 🤣 I keep looking at imac and thinking ‘wtf is going on’

why is naughty boy called naughty boy? He should be called not really a nuisance boy
My head was flipping so fast between the TV, my laptop and my phone 😂 I don’t know why I don’t just enjoy one thing at a time, I have to do all three 😆

naughty boy is so sweet, when he was doing his bed cuz his mums watching 🥺

• Haha
I’ve just got into bed all cosy and warm in my new bedsheets and the baby went ‘WEEEEEE’ down the monitor!!! So I thought oh here we go extra early tonight 😅 goes in his room and he’s still asleep… lying there like a log I was well confused. He must have been dreaming about going down a slide 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it true homeless people have to pay to use homeless shelters? A homeless guy said this to me yesterday. I think it's disgusting if it's true but he could have just been lying to trick me..🤔
Yes, some shelters do require contributions from service users. Most are free, but not all.

• Sad
Just got back from harvesters. I’m stuffed.

Freezing again tonight so going to get in bed with a hot water bottle I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening all🌛,

November is going by soo fast! Spent the evening browsing black friday sales to buy a few loved ones bits and bobs. Have been very successful so far!

Last thing I need to buy is a gift for a 1 yo boy! What would you get?? I have no clue about babies.

• Heart
I've got a stinking headache :( I wish I could go home and go to bed but I've got an assignment due tomorrow and I'm 500 words below word count :(

Anyone watched any good series recently? Since binging You and Maid I'm stuck for something to watch!
I enjoyed Outlaws on BBC iplayer with Stephen Merchant

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.