Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m having such a nice day in the office. Because I don’t show up much it’s like being a celeb when I do. Everybody’s like ‘omg peaches is here. Is that peaches I can see over there. Peachesssss’

Ive got a new job at work. The discussions have been going on for weeks and basically I’m being promoted to the role above mine. I know my manager knows but he hasn’t said anything to me about it which is awkward and today I’ve found out me moving into my role could be delayed because of my manager as apparently it’s a big bombshell that he wasn’t expecting. Seems unfair. If I was leaving the company they couldn’t delay it. It was supposed to be 1st jan but now I have no idea what’s happening!

Anyway, no mention of lunch yet and I’m starving. Could be forced to buy my own 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 13

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
The man with the largest penis in the world (Jonah Falcon) is apparently 13.5 inches - would you try?

(That was not something I expected to type today.)

Screenshot 2021-11-26 18.44.51.png

• Sick
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It’s happened again. I got a bit carried away when I got my 2 new expansion packs I forgot one of my families was up the duff. Came back and…..

2D2E9C20-4EEA-4729-B4E8-14D7ECCD7CDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Okay take 2

Well my parents have ABANDONED me to go on fucking holiday, and you know I always go there on a Sunday so they can watch my kid and wash my towels and bedding and cook me dinner and I can just do nothing. It’s a massive inconvenience if I’m honest. I’m gonna try and pop to the shops tomorrow but I always get bored after half hour and come home, and I need to do a food shop. An urgent food shop we’ve basically got nothing because i haven’t been in the mood. So basically I’m doing boring shit 😂

Date day sounds lovely @watermelon sugar 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I've submitted my assignment, and I feel so relieved 😅 I probably haven't done very well, but to be honest as long as I scrape a pass I don't even care about the mark, it was so difficult it feels like an achievement to even get it finished! Technically I should be moving on to the next unit in the module but I've decided I'm giving myself this weekend off study. ☺

I'm now settling down on the sofa under a blanket with a hot water bottle and a bag of Cadbury's Freddo Faces to watch Hollyoaks on catch up, then I'm gonna get an early night!

Hope everyone has a lovely evening xx

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella is off tomorrow! He’s never off on a Saturday so will be nice to do something. We’re gonna go shopping I think and maybe have tea out, we’ll see 😏

something must be seriously up with Mil cos she’s offered to have the baby on Sunday! So me and my fella are gonna go the next week instead. So on Sunday me and my fella are gonna have a little date day which we haven’t done since before the baby!!!! We’re gonna do some shopping and go for something nice to eat. Maybe a cheeky cocktail, who knows 😏

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I just work for Tesco. I always feel embarrassed telling people that when they ask...

I was seriously questioning my life choices at 6.30 am, when I was about to leave the house in the cold and dark...I hate working that early in winter and I'm not a morning person!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m shocked at how many people build 😂😂 I never build houses on mine I’m shite at it! I do like decorating the house though, my favourite bit is playing them, I just like reaching their goals and causing drama 🤣 Guadalupe’s Dad is shagging the maid and the maid is shagging Mortimer Goth. It’s all going off 🤣

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Mr Wilma absolutely loves these double chocolate digestives but we’ve not been able to get them for months. I even emailed mcvities to see if they still did them cos he misses them that much! Anyway was just in Iceland and they had them so I cleared the shelf, I must have looked a right biscuit loving fatty 😂😂 he’s gonna be buzzing

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Unfortunately Guadalupe is no more. I changed his name 🤣 he has a nice normal name now. His Mum accidentally set fire to the house on Christmas Day lighting the Christmas tree? Then Santa came and they started flirting, the Dad caught them and left so overall it wasn’t a good Christmas 🤣

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
This thread has me howling. It casually goes from the Sims to hand jobs, Mars bars … I half expected someone to say they were flicking their bean 😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Agustin has grown up. He is definitely a boy. He’s got a weird get up though, I am going to change his name right this minute

A67A3142-6AB3-4397-B901-1B1E558BB784.jpeg

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Bloody hell I go to do the weekly food shop come back and its 4 pages of 25 minute hand jobs. couple of things.....

She prob didn't want to suck him off as she'd only just met him.
Her arm must look like popeyes after all that wanking :ROFLMAO:
She must be shit at handjobs🤭

Anyhooo.... my fav perfumes are Chanel Gabrielle, Gucci Bloom and Aerin-Amber musk

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Wednesday: the sims
Thursday: clothes airers
Friday: wanks and what people shove up themselves

im not ready for the subject of conversation tomorrow 😅

• Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
How do they know he’s got the largest knob in the world anyway? They didn’t line all the fellas up and check.
I fell down a rabbit hole while researching that guy - there's an old bloke in Mexico who started attaching weights to his when he was a teenager and it's now 19" but it's over 50% foreskin :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I am having a goal planning meeting today and intend to say that my goal is for full hand movement so I can use my laptop to play the Sims.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I just had lamb hotpot for tea and it was *chefs kiss*

gonna get the baby all ready for bed and then I’m gonna……..

play the Sims 😎

• Haha
  • Heart