Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many degrees are too many degrees? Just asking. I'm seriously considering going back to uni to study Interior Design or Architecture... but that will be my fourth go XD
No such thing as too many degrees! I’m getting my second one and I’d love to do a PhD afterward. Architecture sounds fascinating! What are your degrees in?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’ve just come back from a jog 🥴 God knows I hate sports, and it’s so gloomy and damp outside. But I’ve figured out if I’m getting my belly button pierced I might as well tone up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No such thing as too many degrees! I’m getting my second one and I’d love to do a PhD afterward. Architecture sounds fascinating! What are your degrees in?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’ve just come back from a jog 🥴 God knows I hate sports, and it’s so gloomy and damp outside. But I’ve figured out if I’m getting my belly button pierced I might as well tone up
Without giving too much away about myself (I'm super paranoid that someone IRL will match up my posts XD) I did one when I left school in the late 00s in a modern foreign language, dropped out of that after a year, went back and did a social science, then went back and did a Masters in the field I work in now. I just get bored very easily with things after about 5 years which is.... now XD I wanted to do my Masters in this field as it's a job where (in theory) I can be creative and problem solve to help vulnerable people, but in reality it's just a lot of stress and doing 'just enough' because the NHS is under so much strain and they can't afford for us to do the creative bits any more :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There is absolutely NO NEED for it to be this cold. No need at all ❄❄

OK that's the moaning done. Alreet mates. Hope you've all had a good day.
Same old tit here. Housework, Netflix and reading pretty much sums up every damn day at the min.

But 2 things. Firstly my husband got awarded a 'white ribbon' thing today. I hadn't heard about it but he's apparently now a known 'allie of women' and against DV etc
Random. But very proud of him.
Through this. Remember me saying the other day that my dream job is to work in a refuge. Well once my dbs checks are back I've been invited to have a tour of the refuge and meet the staff and residents. Very excited!!

Anyway I'm now 2 episodes behind IAC so gonna catch up tonight once kiddies are in bed.
Have a good evening ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
PSA: Lovehoney is having a sale. For those of you in the market for a Tracey’s dog 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Without giving too much away about myself (I'm super paranoid that someone IRL will match up my posts XD) I did one when I left school in the late 00s in a modern foreign language, dropped out of that after a year, went back and did a social science, then went back and did a Masters in the field I work in now. I just get bored very easily with things after about 5 years which is.... now XD I wanted to do my Masters in this field as it's a job where (in theory) I can be creative and problem solve to help vulnerable people, but in reality it's just a lot of stress and doing 'just enough' because the NHS is under so much strain and they can't afford for us to do the creative bits any more :(
Well, if you think you can get a job in this new field with little to no experience, I’d say go for it! You seem very versatile and adaptable to change so I don’t see why not 🙂 Having a job that you like is super important!

Reactions: 1
Well, if you think you can get a job in this new field with little to no experience, I’d say go for it! You seem very versatile and adaptable to change so I don’t see why not 🙂 Having a job that you like is super important!
Yeah, I can't really draw and I have no experience or contacts so it's highly unlikely I'll ever actually do anything about it XD

I wish I could eat a burger in bed right now 😔 But I did eat cake in bed while I played Sims so I guess I am doing it right. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm wrapped up in bed rewatching Ugly Betty. I used to love this show. I've been feeling pretty unwell since Sunday so I really hope I feel better soon. I hate having asthma even more so when it's freezing. 😪 I hope you're all well and having a good evening. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
I just looked up this random girl who my friend told me looked like me, thinking she was maybe a couple of years younger than me, and it turns out she was born in 2007! bleeping hell 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m well pissed off I had a delivery coming today and I specifically said in the delivery notes put round the back. Hermes delivered to my neighbour. I knocked on their door after work, full well knowing they were in cos I pulled up just as he walked into his house. They looked through the blind, saw me, turned the lights off and ignored me!!!!!

give me my parcel!!

ETA I dunno what their beef is cos they’re normally well friendly!! He even said hello to me yesterday morning!

• Wow
  • Angry
I’m well pissed off I had a delivery coming today and I specifically said in the delivery notes put round the back. Hermes delivered to my neighbour. I knocked on their door after work, full well knowing they were in cos I pulled up just as he walked into his house. They looked through the blind, saw me, turned the lights off and ignored me!!!!!

give me my parcel!!

ETA I dunno what their beef is cos they’re normally well friendly!! He even said hello to me yesterday morning!
that’s well rude I’d throw a brick through their window. Well maybe not that far but id keep knocking!!!

• Haha

give me my parcel!!

Is it something good?? Maybe they’ve nicked it

Got my first Christmas present sorted for my OH - ordered him a jumper from Burton. That's what he gets for not bothering to give me any ideas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

give me my parcel!!

You don't have much luck with deliveries on your street. I remember you told us about getting a package that was meant for someone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.