Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nothing to wear for any Christmas parties. I said I was going on a diet in November to be ready to indulge over Christmas. There are 10 days left in November and I have yet to start this diet 😬 so I’ll probably be wearing a bedsheet at this rate!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If we do anything on my team it’s going to be going for a pizza so il just wear jeans and my trusty jumper with some gold sequins on with trainers. That’ll do.

• Heart
If there isn't a lockdown we're going for a team meal, so nothing fancy. I do like my job but one of the things I love the most is that the dress-code is casual - I wouldn't do well in a blouse-skirt-and-heels office!

I just finished watching Russian Doll for the second time. Eventually season two will appear.

• Heart
Today is Annual mince pie day in our house 👏😋. We start on our dozens of boxes during the IAC series

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Good morning guys 💕 the Christmas lights and tree have gone up and are on where we live so we’re taking the baby to see the tree and that today 😊 hope everyone has a great day 😃

• Heart
Morning! I’m going to make some fudge in my slow cooker today ☺ Then we’re having a lazy day before going to harvester for dinner. Hope everyone has a lovely day! x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning!

we’re off swimming in an hour and then will be going to bf’s later so the boys can play on ps5 and I can tattle and chill before we all have a roast. Nice chilled sunday.

• Heart
Hello everyone. It's chores for me today. Gotta finish laundry and the dishes, I should clean, and I should also cook so I won't have to when I come back from work during the week. Have a good Sunday!

• Heart
Morning!

Little peaches is off to a party this morning - I have to drop him off and pick him up after. I’ve never done that before!! I’m a bit worried about him but I’m sure he’ll be fine. Whilst he’s there there’s a drive thru costa which I might treat myself too, and I need to go and collect a couple of presents I ordered cos I’m too cheap to pay delivery. Then when he’s finished I’m off to see my parents.

Hope everybody has a good day x

• Heart
Morning I slept like crap again! MiniGlenCoco had me up 5 times in the night and MrGlenCoco slept all the way through it 😩 off out for brunch soon with a friend which I'm really looking forward to 💜

• Heart
I disappeared for a bit yesterday and come back to a new thread already pages in. You lot really do know how to chat 😂😂

@watermelon sugar my 8yr old is obsessed with Sims she plays it on the PlayStation. I'm watching all your expansion chat like this 👀👀👀
My daughter LOVES the designing bit best though.

We had a lovely afternoon with family yesterday. There's 7 kids in our family aged between 1-8 and we really don't see each other enough. The kids all just are amazing together. I wish i had that many kids around my age when i was growing up

It's the worst day of the week for me. Hate Sunday's when the Mr is at work. It's a homework with the kids morning. Spellings, reading etc. Also need to sort uniforms, school bags etc
It's a cold and wet day so hoping i can keep them entertained in the house today 🙄

Have a good day all

• Heart
Morning all.

Bit of a weird night, my lovely neighbour in the room opposite said she had a really bad headache and then was really sick and passed clean out, they think she had an aneurysm. She has gone to the medical hospital now. I hope she is alright.

I have just had breakfast and am waiting for a wash and clean pyjamas. One of my wounds is really infected and so sore, am fed up of that. We didn't manage to move rooms yesterday so that is happening today, but other than that it is reading and this afternoon the mighty Leeds United are on TV so that will amuse me, my dad, husband and the children are going. Middle Jelly won his cup game yesterday and now the final will be played at Southampton's ground so he is thrilled about that. He doesn't know it but because it is a proper football stadium and wheelchair accessible I am going to watch as long as I can build up my wheelchair tolerance by then.

Happy Sunday y'all. Hope everyone is OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Decided to finally bite the bullet and get the cheaper X Box to be delivered tomorrow. I'm doing really well with my impulse spending at the moment so I'm able to financially and emotionally justify it, no 'pay it off in X amount of time', it's paid off now. It feels good to be able to spend my own money without feeling guilty about it. Can't lie though, feels really weird 😆

Now I'll finally be able to finish Red Dead Redemption 2 (my old PS4 broke back in 2019).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Decided to finally bite the bullet and get the cheaper X Box to be delivered tomorrow. I'm doing okay with my impulse spending at the moment so I'm able to financially and emotionally justify it. It feels good to be able to spend my own money without feeling guilty about it. Can't lie though, feels really weird 😆

Now I'll finally be able to finish Red Dead Redemption 2 (my old PS4 broke back in 2019).
you can get the Sims 4!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to love playing The Sims but I'd spend all my time in character creation, then play them for two days, get bored and go create others 🤣

Has Augustin gone to Uni yet?
slow down he’s only just turned into a toddler! I realised before I was too busy changing his bad outfit when he turned into a toddler I forgot to change his name! So he’s still Agustin, will have to change it ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning everyone!

I don’t really have much to do today, I should do a food shop later but I could put that off until tomorrow.

Does anyone else feel guilty on days they sleep in/don’t have plans? I feel like I should be doing something productive, and there are lots of things I could be doing today but I’m too tired/lazy.

@ordinaryjelly I hope your neighbour is OK and being well looked after in hospital

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.