Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Not to divert attention from Johan's knob but I was just on the video call with my children. Oldest Jelly has started up the big school since I have been in hospital and I feel like she is living in another world. We were talking about Christmas presents and what she might like and she casually says a Macbook pro, and tells me how to find the one she wants on Amazon and that thing is £2,299. I said are you having a laugh and she says I knew you wouldn't take me seriously. I mean, we could go on a holiday for that cost. My kids get 4 gifts a want, a wear, a read and a need and then a stocking of little stuff. I don't even spend £2,299 on gifts. So we had a bit of a bicker about that and at the end she goes "you're alright, I'm just going to ask Grandma for a Macbook." My parents are the most indulgent grandparents, mostly because they feel the need to make up for not seeing the children all the time we were overseas but I swear down if they buy her this there will be fireworks. The little madam shouldn't even be asking for stuff like that. Drama, drama. Then Littlest Jelly comes on and says she might like the Walnut Squirrel Sylvannian Families that are like £10. They couldn't be more different these kids. Exhausting to keep up with.

I am in bed watching true crime stuff on youtube. Amount I have watched I feel like I'm your girl if you need to off anyone easily.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Evening all.

I have had a right mopey kind of day. I am fully convinced that they are preparing me for a "you won't walk again......" thing. The consultant came around today and really gave me that impression. Then the psychologist came and was doing lots of "what does your life look like if this is all the mobility you will achieve...." stuff. Blah de blah. Honestly you lovely lot, really make sure to go out and do whatever you want to do today because you just don't know what tomorrow will bring. I might not have spent my last day of mobility watching England lose a penalty shoutout had I known.

Anyway, what kind of bag do people use? You know to just carry a purse, keys, phone kind of thing. I am in bed and doing allllllll the internet shopping in an effort to cheer myself up.

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Do some of you feel that Tattle has been a life saver during lonely times?
Absolutely. I honestly think my hospital experience would be so much more miserable and isolating if it weren't for this thread. I feel a bit disjointed if I don't check in here and see what everyone is up to. And even if we are all in isolation and stuck at home alone - we can still be together in our aloneness. I really like and value that you can come to this thread on a good day with happy news or on a crappy day with sad news and still be met with kindness and validation.

I like you lot more than I do my 'real life' friends really.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
It doesn't need a handjob, that thing needs its own turtleneck jumper. God damn. Can't say I'm eager to start knitting :sick: Imagine trying to give jim a bj, you'd dislocate your jaw just looking at it.

• Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
We believe you'll be able to do it @ordinaryjelly - when you first went in you couldn't use your fingers to type. A few weeks ago you could barely use your chair. You're making great progress and we're behind you all the way!

Maybe the doctors are just doing the 'hope for the best, prepare for the worst' tactic.

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
So I bought sims 4 after @watermelon sugar raved about it and got it on a great Black Friday deal, but after HOURS of decorating my sims new home so nicely, she told me this!!! Honestly absolute slap in the face, I’m so angry at her and I’m done with the game!! 😭

She has the same name as me, hence why I blocked it out 😅

1B38A850-31CF-4D38-91A2-446C23A3B520.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh Tattle was a life saver during the first lockdown (when we all went mad and some of us got the hots for MP's) :ROFLMAO: but yeah I love coming on here and having a chat with you guys and reading what you've been upto etc.

• Heart
  • Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
The town my family live in has been destroyed. At least 5 different trees down, roofs off buildings etc
Northumberland was hit hard last night!

I'm in Co durham and we escaped slightly compared to them. There's local road closures due to flooding etc. My neighbours fence has blown down. There's bins everywhere. The winds are still really strong.

I've been genuinely scared during the night. Crazy crazy shit!

Hope you are all good. I'm off to start operation clean up
Stay safe all ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella worked for 2 gay guys once and I was stood with them and my fella walked off wearing his grey trackie and one of the lads went ‘I love it when he wears that trackie he’s got a lovely package’

• Haha
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Good morning everyone 💖

I actually had a good sleep last night!! The baby slept through! Didn’t hear a peep all night. Woke up feeling dead refreshed, I needed it! Not gonna get my hopes up though he’ll probs be up at 1am thinking he’s at a rave

going to playgroup this morning! Have a lovely day all ✨

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella told me he was helping his mate clear out his other mates bedroom once cos his mate was moving. So they were going through all his stuff and found this device that you put on your cock to stretch it to make it bigger 😂 I said what did you do and he said he screamed and threw it 😂

I fell out with this said mate a few months ago and I was ranting and I said ‘if he says anything to me I’ll say go stretch your cock you tiny dicked little nobhead’ and my fella was like don’t you dare 🤣

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I saw that man on this morning and they had some kind of prop of the length and girth of his dick and I just thought such a shame he’s so ugly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning. I feel really rubbish. I had a panic attack last night, not had one in a while but it was awful. I had hardly any sleep and now I just feel crap 😞 I feel anxious but I don’t know what for. I’m dreading a day at work feeling like this 😔sorry for such a miserable morning post.
hope everyone has a good day x

• Heart
  • Sad

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I’m a HR & Recruitment Manager 🤓

I like baking, tattling, scrolling on my phone, photography and lying down.

I feel like I’m on tinder 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
God can you imagine 25 mins tugging on the thing and then you’ve gotta put it in your mouth. Fuck that.

• Haha
  • Sick