Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what he's saying to his mates his their group chat.

"25 mins she was tugging me mate, didn't even stick it in her mouth"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He can’t really say she’s tit at wanks though, he didn’t even stick a cheeky finger in. Absolute perfect example of men just caring about themselves in bed 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had this boyfriend once, and I was really mean to him all the time. He was basically begging me to suck him off and I was like fine but you absolutely can not cum in my mouth. Anyway did the deed and then made him cum in an empty crisp packet 😂 I still think about it every time I look at a packet of discos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
@Peaches_xox You sound just like me!

I would never give a man a blow job if I had just met him that night, you don't know where its been! I have had one night stands before but I feel like it's different having it in my mouth. If that makes sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I was at school there was a rumour about a couple who used a crisp packet as a condom 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a friend who got the nickname Fishy because she was allegedly heard fingering herself on an overnight school trip

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg school was so mean wasn’t it 😂 I went to an all girls school but there was still wild rumours, there was always talk that these two girls has fingered eachother in the drama changing room. I wonder if that was true 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the rumours round my school were wild. There was one that a girl gave birth on a north face jacket behind the I.t block. There was one that a girl shoved a Mars delight up her and couldn’t get it back out. There was another that 2 girls shoved coat hangers up each other in the changies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They're working me like I'm a slave at work so I would rather get paid to give hjs and bjs at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.