Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s too long or I would. The shape shifting of the face during the pouting was really disconcerting
---
I think I managed to shorten it and get in the pouting and sniffing. I assume it was an unedited video that was put up unintentionally but user error rather than YouTube’s fault. How could they have randomly inserted that out take? Just take responsibility and say that you accidentally uploaded an edited version surely?! The fragile egos on these people - unbelievable. Never wrong!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
I always imagine her editing, watching the footage back and being like Kiera knightly in love actually “it’s….its all of me…I look quite pretty 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Sjane

Sorry.. she's paid £35 for someone to tell her if she is a winter or summer girl? Wtf is this. I've just paid £50 to take my kids rock climbing tomorrow, currently wearing a jumper older than my children and fuck knows what season colour it is. The world's gone mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MardieT

Chatty Member
In the latest grocery haul she says that they are not going to her grandparents house on a Friday evening because her grandparents donated their sofa and they are waiting to have a new one delivered so they don’t have anywhere for them all to sit. Bloody hell why isn’t she inviting them round to her house for tea instead?? They must be in their 70’s or 80’s and they have no sofa….invite them round Charlotte?! None of her family ever go to her house it is so so strange

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Tootoo

Chatty Member
So you are gifted a free day out, you could be thankful and go the extra mile and pay to eat there and include in your review. But no, not willing to even buy her kids a drink. What a state. But don’t worry, she has enough pennies when she needs another milkmaid dress to ensure her tits are parted way further than the English Channel, sadly those pennies never stretch to a decent bra.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

jayne2240

VIP Member
The brilliant thing about a proper job Charl is that when someone sees you doing it you don’t feel mortified. Talking to yourself in your phone is mortifying. It’s not a job. And you are a penis, a dickhead, a cock, a bellend, and any other word you can think of for a penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Booklover

VIP Member
Sharing her nan's private written notes about her dead, yet to be buried husband is fucking despicable. 🤬🤢 She gave you them to type up, not put on the internet. Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

emphiii

Why is she sharing everything she's listening to on the radio?! To quote Misteeq back at Charlotte: you need some stimulation baby, A little conversation maybe...

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Well you all called it, it was a freebie. Shes such a dick, whoever said Tight arsed Taylors were right. Love being outdoors, total bullshit Charl!
Yep and still made a manky picnic! A free day out because of the kids, but she will buy two bottles of wine for herself but not treat them for a meal out. She is a disgusting self absorbed greedy pig.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

WinnieSanderson1

That haul 😱🤬 At this point she must be taking the piss surely?! The barest of minimum clothing from one of the cheaper children's clothing shops and she's moaning about the cost! 😡 barely 2 outfits each. Bill's was a joke. He's going to get the pee ripped out of him. Saying his H&M tracksuit was for best! I'm actually in shock. In the same video that she states she spent £30 on a coat and £6 on a scarf, of which she has plenty. In the video where she states the vest she got Daisy was £1 yet still only got her one piddly vest. Saying Stans joggers were too small....so she got him one pair. ONE! She makes me sick to the stomach. It's not about where she got the clothes from. It's the fact she can afford to spend so much more, and she does...on herself. I don't have alot but my kids are immaculate. Some of its from Vinted etc but so are mine. If they don't have, I don't have. It's what a decent parent does.

Reactions: 29

37BBL

VIP Member
Remember when she went swimming twice and said it was her vibe and that she just loved it so much and she had finally found her thing.....never seen her speak about it since 🤣

• Haha

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
My brain simply cannot comprehend that someone would set up that camera to take a picture of themselves and then post that on the internet for the world to see along with that rambling caption about being a bit beautiful. What an utter grade a twat.
Side note- how is this the first time that she’s started a year without therapy or antidepressants? She’s what 35 or something and she was on antibiotics for less than 2 years wasnt she? And I’ve somehow missed her being at therapy. Must have blocked that out!

• Haha
  • Heart