Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImDavidBrent

IMG_5154.jpeg

🥱 typical “influencer”- “if people don’t like me it’s because they’re jealous of me. It couldn’t possibly be that I’m just a big self absorbed twit, who pretends I’m sooo busy all the time and sells my kids privacy on the internet to earn money to treat myself and the man I proper fancy” *wanky wave*

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Booklover

VIP Member
I'm so proud of myself for the new thread title. :ROFLMAO: Love that for me. 🤪 You should all be so proud of yourselves for pressing the like button. Love that for you all. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Celeste

Chatty Member
Stop the world, I want to get off. Those stories are just self-indulgent waffle. You'd think she's the first person to lose someone. What a surprise Charlotte, grieving is HARD. Haven't you had any friends lose someone? Of course not, you're so wrapped up in your own world that you don't think about what other people are going through or how they might be feeling. The thing is, we have to carry on, yes some mornings it feels like the world is ending but you pick yourself up (not least of all for your kids!), you put a brave face on and you do what has to be done. It's the only way. Most of us don't have the luxury of wallowing in our care home/living room for weeks on end talking to ourselves about how we feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Blondie

VIP Member
Why would her Nana have her school report???

And apparently she hasn’t changed much so in 1993 she was a lazy, money grabbing, arrogant lazy cow!!!!!
"Charlotte Taylor, a girl who is very proud of herself every day for very little.
Needs to concentrate in class more.
Over bearing with the other children.
Likes to be centre of attention.
Doesn't like to be told off or accept criticism in any way.
Does not play well with others.
Has tendencies to lie."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

gossipdest

Typical Charlotte. Meeting about your grandads funeral with your recently widowed Nan (who is adjusting to life without someone in decades) and you post your 30 year old school report?!!! I bet her family know she hates not being centre of attention so they do things to appease her like she’s a toddler. I worked with someone like Charlotte years ago and it used to drive me INSANE. I was the only one who didn’t pander to a grown woman and I couldn’t believe the things they used to do for her so she didn’t get upset 🤢 no wonder midsize triggers me so much!!!!!!!!

Loubell83

VIP Member
Imagine making a day in the life reel when you’ve been to a meeting about your grandads funeral.
Disgusting

• Sad
  • Angry

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
And here we have it. The fruits of her busy, busy day yesterday. No, not a 10,000 word dissertation, a vlog about her busy day working in an under staffed A&E department or a business plan about how to conjure up more funding for mental health services in the UK- but a reel about Easter items from Home Bargains.

Watch and enjoy ladies. And be proud of her for finding the time to do it for our entertainment.

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
2 pain au choc each?!
I think they are the jus rol ones which are absolutely tiny. You’d need 3 really to match the size of a standard pain au choc.

Can’t believe her kids are still eating front plastic plates for weaning and drinking from the plastic cups and that she thinks that breakfast is something decent enough to share, all the sugar, pretty much zero protein.
Bill is in high school and gets the same portion as his 5 year old brother. Tragic.

Reactions: 23

ImDavidBrent

“You have to believe me, they eat loads of fruit and veg throughout the week”… 1 strawberry and half a baby cucumber each doesn’t count!

“A treat never hurt anyone”… I’m pretty sure all the pizzas and sugar laced sweets that make up your children’s diets shows that they regularly have treats, this isn’t an off one and also I’m sure that’s not great for them in the long run.

We see your daily Instagram life Charl, you can’t pull the wool over our eyes.

Also Stan can barely put his clothes on the hanger his wrists are so bad. Bless him.

jayne2240

VIP Member
If she’s lost SO MUCH weight, that dress would be big on her. But it isn’t. She’s full of shit.

• Haha

skylark13

VIP Member
So how do we think Midsize will return to her favourite activity (prattling on about her mediocre, lazy life on the internet)? I don’t think even Charl is thick enough to do a reel about the funeral. But I’d put my money on some pathetic reel about self-care, mainly her sickly sweet voiceover:

- footage of her chubby fingers filling tea light holders with her hands covered by her grubby hoodie
- feat. Midsize opening the shutters (in an angle designed to conceal the actual size of her used to be Midsize chubby arse), to let the sunlight flood into her budget cruise style master bedroom, whilst
- she talks about how she’s taking huge strength from the signs of spring, then perhaps
- a cut in of her chubby knees walking in her (not been tended to in months since she ditched her wannabe Monty Don phase) garden, and then
- a clip of her stroking Day’s hands whilst on a dog with Darling Depressed Muuuuurrrl, and rounding off with
- her showing the slap up meal she’s prepping for herself and Frank (because she deserves it, she really does) while the Aldi pizzas for the cash cows is in the oven.

ETA: there’ll probably also be a chatty YT update video at some point too, so she can tell her tripod, whilst sniffling into her lukewarm ‘brew’ clutched by her piggy fingers, about how it was so SO hard at the funeral but she found the strength to read her poem (or whatever it was she wrote), and everyone said how brilliantly she did, and so proud of herself, she really was.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Welshgirlie77

Well you all called it, it was a freebie. Shes such a dick, whoever said Tight arsed Taylors were right. Love being outdoors, total bullshit Charl!

• Angry
  • Haha

ImDavidBrent

Ran here to say the same thing!!! She’s made friends with old people in the gym and of course they cheer her on! 🤣🤣🤣. I laughed out loud reading it. It’s up there with Suzanne cheering her on whilst swimming. She doesn’t realise how hilarious and pathetic she is in equal measure.

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Ok. This is the biggest issue I’ve ever had with anyone on Tattle.

Roast potatoes take nearly an hour in the oven. Yorkshire puds take 15/20 mins.

So please PLEASE tell me how and more importantly why someone would do their Yorkshire puds, then take them out and put the potatoes in for an hour?
Anyone who ever makes a Sunday roast with Yorkshires knows that you put the yorkies in after you’ve taken the meat out to rest, whilst you’re making your gravy (and I’m vegan….just to push the point home. Even I know that!)

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
If somebody at my gym starting cheering me on I would call them a patronising twat and leave. Why is the world cheering on, being made a best friend, talked about all the time like she's in some Mills and Boon romcom

• Haha
  • Wow