Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she meant to CLEARLY state “AD” on her videos? I’m not an Asa aficionado but I’m pretty sure saying “tickets were gifted in return for a review” is not enough. Was she paid on top of the tickets because if not then how’s that barrel scraping doing, Charl. If she was then she is breaching the ASA rules.

Reactions: 12
So you are gifted a free day out, you could be thankful and go the extra mile and pay to eat there and include in your review. But no, not willing to even buy her kids a drink. What a state. But don’t worry, she has enough pennies when she needs another milkmaid dress to ensure her tits are parted way further than the English Channel, sadly those pennies never stretch to a decent bra.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Notice how she specified making the kids a curry 😂😂😂 her and shark probably treating themselves to a luxurious takeaway! Greedy selfish witch

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The crappy picnic and she even took cheap sugary drinks from Aldi (not trashing Aldi just mean she could have taken bottles of water instead) yet bought herself an Oat Cappuccino!!!!!!

And they were home by 2.40!!!!!!!!!
She went down a slide? Suprised she didn't get stuck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice how she specified making the kids a curry 😂😂😂 her and shark probably treating themselves to a luxurious takeaway! Greedy selfish witch
Yep, fry a bit of chicken and throw it in a jar, micro some rice and ship the money earners off up to bed, she can get pissed and straddle Mark 🤢 downstairs.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So you are gifted a free day out, you could be thankful and go the extra mile and pay to eat there and include in your review. But no, not willing to even buy her kids a drink. What a state. But don’t worry, she has enough pennies when she needs another milkmaid dress to ensure her tits are parted way further than the English Channel, sadly those pennies never stretch to a decent bra.
I notice she bought herself an oat milk latte though. She’s a selfish fat fucker and a disgrace!

Reactions: 20
It really bothers me that families like the Taylors get free trips like this out!! And on the other hand, it also really bothers me that the kids only go places when it’s free/gifted.

Reactions: 27
I apologise for being smug 😏 but I called it yesterday!!!!!!

Money grabbing cheap skates!!!! Cost them nowt and even took a crappy picnic!!!!

And the comment “if you like being outdoors like we do” nearly made me throw up my lunch!!!!!
That trip could & should have gone to a more deserving family! A family in need, a family who doesn’t get sent free stuff on a regular basis or a family who doesn’t use their children’s privacy for money! 🤬

Reactions: 23
Is it only me who literally doesn’t understand the point in using influencers to promote or advertise?
Not only do they get admission to these places for free, they also get paid to visit them! They actually make money so they could 100% afford to go. Yet ordinary people who work hard are struggling to eat, let alone go out and spend £110 on admission to somewhere. Yet they wonder why people are turning on them?!
She says she’s been before and paid for it but I have no memory of her ever going. And for a family who “loves the outdoors”, they clearly don’t have appropriate footwear or their trainers wouldn’t need to be washed

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It really bothers me that families like the Taylors get free trips like this out!! And on the other hand, it also really bothers me that the kids only go places when it’s free/gifted.
Twin momma mullings is another, everything is gifted. Trips, holidays the lot. Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 6
Is it only me who literally doesn’t understand the point in using influencers to promote or advertise?
Not only do they get admission to these places for free, they also get paid to visit them! They actually make money so they could 100% afford to go. Yet ordinary people who work hard are struggling to eat, let alone go out and spend £110 on admission to somewhere. Yet they wonder why people are turning on them?!
She says she’s been before and paid for it but I have no memory of her ever going. And for a family who “loves the outdoors”, they clearly don’t have appropriate footwear or their trainers wouldn’t need to be washed
Yes she's a prolific liar. They've never been there!
I agree with everything people have said here about how selfish she is. I bet those kids ate at 4pm and were shipped off upstairs by 6pm.

To be given a free day out and spend just 3 hours there and also didn't buy anything while there is just a slap in the face for Bewilderwood.
DONT INVITE THEM AGAIN!

She definitely has been before as it was discussed on here. I also then followed Bewilderwood on Instagram as I thought it looked like a good place to take my little one. Which is exactly why they use ‘influencers’. Annoyingly it works

Reactions: 4
Sorry to go back to her latest grocery hall (don’t judge me I’m having a chilled day so somehow ended up watching it 🫠) do her kids warrant the squeeze fruit pouches?? Are they not capable of using a spoon? Isn’t stan like 5/6? She also made such a big deal out of putting pre brought tapas and olives into bowls for her mums birthday, Just enjoy the Chinese and don’t act like you’ve hosted the queen. She’s desperate to come across as busy

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
bleeping knew it! A FREE DAY OUT (well a morning, 'cos they didn't pay!!). Guaranteed this will be the only day out this holidays for the cash cows. Tight-arsed fuckers took a made 24 hours in advance picnic, but as long as she gets her oat latte and an evening alone with fun-sponge Frank, she's ok with that, she really is! Get ta duck you miserable, selfish bastards.

Sorry to go back to her latest grocery hall (don’t judge me I’m having a chilled day so somehow ended up watching it 🫠) do her kids warrant the squeeze fruit pouches?? Are they not capable of using a spoon? Isn’t stan like 5/6? She also made such a big deal out of putting pre brought tapas and olives into bowls for her mums birthday, Just enjoy the Chinese and don’t act like you’ve hosted the queen. She’s desperate to come across as busy
My 5 year old would never have a fruit or yoghurt pouch as he sees them as for babies (probably because his wee brother eats them).
And hasn’t eaten them for about a year or so - he doesn’t even want plastic plates/cutlery any more as he’s grown up he says - she gave Bill a plastic plate and cup the other week!

Reactions: 8
I just watched a reel on terriannskitchen about a week of meals for my 11 year old. Charlotte needs to go take a look

Reactions: 3
Okay, spot the difference. The one on the left is the recent pic where she said she feels a bit gorgeous, the others last summer!
She’s contorting herself to duck in both photos so it’s impossible to even tell what’s real and what’s fake 🤣

Reactions: 13
Okay, spot the difference. The one on the left is the recent pic where she said she feels a bit gorgeous, the others last summer!
Is this a trick question 😂 I see no difference despite her telling us she’s lost weight 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.