Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised at the metal crowns, a colleagues child had a filling and it was white. Nevertheless, hopefully Daisy has braces when she is a little older - surprised Charlotte never had.

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised at the metal crowns, a colleagues child had a filling and it was white. Nevertheless, hopefully Daisy has braces when she is a little older - surprised Charlotte never had.
A crown is different to a filling. A filling is done when the tooth is less decayed. Crowns are used when the tooth is very decayed to try and retain some semblance of a tooth.

If Daisy has a brace when she’s older she will need to practice very good oral hygiene as she could be at even more risk of decay. Even more important to review diet and brushing etc now and get in good habits. Although given last night’s stories where William was being encouraged to put sweets in drinks, that doesn’t seem likely. Unfortunate for Daisy. A diet high in refined carbs also raises risk for decay - laying off pizzas, pretend McDonalds, pancakes covered in golden syrup and chocolate cereal would really help. It’s genuinely really sad to see a child suffer from something entirely preventable and the parents carry on regardless feeding them and their other children a suboptimal diet. It’s the absolute opposite of kindness. If it’s being done to create “interesting” content then Frank should be stepping in quick time and putting a stop to that as it’s another way Charlotte monetising the kids on Instagram is actively harming them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know they have a tit diet but could it not be a reason relating to her sticklers/cleft lip? I have 2 false teeth due to a genetic condition rather than poor dental hygiene. I had to have a brace to hold a gap and then had a bridge placed when I was a teenager and all of my adult teeth were through.

Reactions: 1
I bets its more to do with how due to her syndrome, she was congratulated and told well done whenever she did anything as a child. Now an adult she thinks anyone who smiles at her or says well done in passing is "cheering her on" when they are just being nice. Im sure she doesnt get half as much attention as she says, why would she? I dont tell the runners I see well done when we pass!
Apologies if it’s already been mentioned but I’m new to this thread - what syndrome does Charlotte have?

Apologies if it’s already been mentioned but I’m new to this thread - what syndrome does Charlotte have?
I know they have a tit diet but could it not be a reason relating to her sticklers/cleft lip? I have 2 false teeth due to a genetic condition rather than poor dental hygiene. I had to have a brace to hold a gap and then had a bridge placed when I was a teenager and all of my adult teeth were through.
It’s possible Daisy may have crowding due to sticklers which makes diet (main contributor to decay) and hygiene even more important to prevent decay. But the teeth the crowns are on have probably decayed from the top. Sticklers does not explain what looks like staining on the other teeth and plaque on the gumline.

Possibly the teeth the crowns are on didn’t form properly but that is much less likely and, given what we see of their diets, and what looks like issues with her other teeth, decay is the most likely reason

Reactions: 6
I was going to ask this too, I mean none of us would be a bit surprised if it was due to the huge amounts of sweets they eat, but clearly she has issues around her mouth/jaw.

Reactions: 3
It’s possible Daisy may have crowding due to sticklers which makes diet (main contributor to decay) and hygiene even more important to prevent decay. But the teeth the crowns are on have probably decayed from the top. Sticklers does not explain what looks like staining on the other teeth and plaque on the gumline.

Possibly the teeth the crowns are on didn’t form properly but that is much less likely and, given what we see of their diets, and what looks like issues with her other teeth, decay is the most likely reason
People can debate all they like it’s to do with a syndrome. We see the amount of crap they eat (and that’s only what she deems aesthetic enough to post) and they aren’t supervised whilst brushing teeth (wasn’t this why the flood happened?!).
This poster has made it pretty clear, from what I gather is a professional point of view, that it could’ve been avoided. Also, we all know if there is anything to do with her or daisys syndrome she would post it for engagement. The fact she hasn’t means it’s due to poor dental hygiene.

Reactions: 13
Not trying to play devils advocate but when I was around daisys age I had a retainer that I just had to bite to get it on every day and you could only see it if I smiled so could be something like that.

Reactions: 4
Sorry.. she's paid £35 for someone to tell her if she is a winter or summer girl? Wtf is this. I've just paid £50 to take my kids rock climbing tomorrow, currently wearing a jumper older than my children and duck knows what season colour it is. The world's gone mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s going on about her new ideas for videos again. I love it when she does this because it never materialises and she just continues on her cycle of sharing her food shops and what she buys in B&M plus reels of her filling jars with sweets or putting premade stuff on her cake stand,

Tempted to set myself up as a colour stylist tbh, seems like easy money to me with saps like Charlotte willing to pay for it. Literally anyone could do it. Remember when she moaned about the price of a joint of meat in Tesco to feed her family yet she is happy to spend £35 for some random person to tell her if she is a summer or winter 😂 You can even see her face light up in her stories when she is talking about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s going on about her new ideas for videos again. I love it when she does this because it never materialises and she just continues on her cycle of sharing her food shops and what she buys in B&M plus reels of her filling jars with sweets or putting premade stuff on her cake stand,

Tempted to set myself up as a colour stylist tbh, seems like easy money to me with saps like Charlotte willing to pay for it. Literally anyone could do it. Remember when she moaned about the price of a joint of meat in Tesco to feed her family yet she is happy to spend £35 for some random person to tell her if she is a summer or winter 😂 You can even see her face light up in her stories when she is talking about herself.
She is absolutely ridiculous! I can’t even watch her IG stories or vlogs. Self-indulgent load of crap!

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion :
CLT: Always “BUSY” making vids. If only she’d ever think of the kids.

or could go simply:
CLT: Has no idea what busy is.

Reactions: 17
Has she given up body pump now as only seems to use the cross trainer?
She has a habit of doing this doesn’t she- in fact loads of the Insta huns do. Become obsessed with one particular form of exercise, do it practially daily for a few weeks and then never mention it again. With Charl we have had running, swimming, bodypump, now we are onto the cross trainer. I have always exercised on a regular basis but mix it up- walks, bike rides, gym, running, circuits classes etc. you’re just going to get bored if you only do one thing!

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t the daft cow just walk her dog for 2 hours a day instead of twatting about at the gym with a towel draped over her shoulder. Baffles me.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.