Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If nanna is managing to get on with her life without pouting and needing treats maybe Charlotte could give it a go.

Reactions: 13
I came to say the same, it’s so forced. And of course she brings Daisy doing the Young Voices thing back to herself and when she did it. Mememememememe.
It was shameless. Talked about the songs SHE sang, but absolutely nothing about Daisy 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Nothing like sharing your kids date of birth and full names

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Noticed the dig with the hearts next to "father in the room" for Stan and Daisy, not for wills dad ol. Meow

Reactions: 20
Noticed the dig with the hearts next to "father in the room" for Stan and Daisy, not for wills dad ol. Meow
I saw that too, so pathetic and pointless, at the time she was in a happy relationship with Williams dad, not nice to share things online implying otherwise for everyone to see.

Reactions: 18
Sharing her nan's private written notes about her dead, yet to be buried husband is bleeping despicable. 🤬🤢 She gave you them to type up, not put on the internet. Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Imagine making a day in the life reel when you’ve been to a meeting about your grandads funeral.
Disgusting

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I noticed on her favourites video that she said sometimes she lets the kids stay up late on a Saturday to watch the masked singer. It starts at 7?? I wonder what time she normally puts them to bed if that is staying up late.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I noticed on her favourites video that she said sometimes she lets the kids stay up late on a Saturday to watch the masked singer. It starts at 7?? I wonder what time she normally puts them to bed if that is staying up late.
I dread to think. I'm already appalled she feeds them tea at like 430pm like they are toddlers, and considering their dad doesn't eat dinner with them either when he finishes at 5pm, I can only image they are getting ready for bed at that time! 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She basically wants them to piss off so she can get pissed and dribble over the serial killer …

Reactions: 16
She has all day to make up lunchboxes for her kids and this is the result - lazy parenting with zero regard for their health
What an embarrassing collection of shite. Pepperami is barely food and that Rice Krispy thing is a block of sugar. Shes so damn lazy.

Slightly pedantic but cannot believe the portion size of that bowl of cereal she had yesterday. If you weighed that out it was probably enough for 3 people! ”addicted to the gym?!” Calm down bowling ball, chrissy kela you ain’t. I hope to god her followers aren’t asking her for health and fitness advice

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Slightly pedantic but cannot believe the portion size of that bowl of cereal she had yesterday. If you weighed that out it was probably enough for 3 people! ”addicted to the gym?!” Calm down bowling ball, chrissy kela you ain’t. I hope to god her followers aren’t asking her for health and fitness advice
To be fair, you can go to the gym all the damn time without getting your diet under control, they are two separate things. As long as the goal isn't weight loss it's fine. Ask me how I know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If all she's doing at the gym is going on the cross trainer she'd be better taking that poor dog out for a brisk, hilly walk - better for her, totally free and Merlin benefits

P.S. do they still have the rats or did the novelty already wear off?

Reactions: 14
To be fair, you can go to the gym all the damn time without getting your diet under control, they are two separate things. As long as the goal isn't weight loss it's fine. Ask me how I know 😂
😂 I know exactly what you mean!
think she secretly is hoping to lose weight though but has zero idea of portion control. She keeps dipping in and out of fitness saying its not about size/her weight it’s for her mental health etc, but if it was generally something she stuck to and liked and she still ate like tit I’d believe her..but I don’t.

It makes me laugh how inflated gym machines report calories. No way in hell 45 mins on a cross trainer is burning 500 kcals for her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.