Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids showered and in pjs pre 6pm… after pizza of course. My two year old is only just getting in the bath now at almost 7pm!

Reactions: 14
Such a marvellous mattress that you keep waking up at 4:30am?! Great advert there. No thanks.

Urgh - every day is like groundhog day for those poor children

Reactions: 17
Packed lunches done by 10.30 am for the next day wtf 🤯
Aww be kind, she needs that time in the mornings for troweling on her make up in the kitchen while her kids eat their sugar laden breakfast in front of their tablets.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Packed lunches done by 10.30 am for the next day wtf 🤯
This will never not blow my mind. I always do ours in the morning just whilst my two are eating breakfast, one because I am lucky and live close to School and don't have to leave for work/drop off until 825 and two because if I can I would prefer making it fresh. No issue if parents are rushed the next morning and need to prepare the evening before for whatever reason. But, Charlotte is not rushed, she doesn't have a job and has all the time in the morning. Secondly, making them over 24 hours before they will even be opened and eaten is absolutely ridiculous. You can guarantee she would not make her own lunch that far in advance.

Reactions: 15
I completely agree with the lunch thing! She'd never do that for herself. Won't the bread go hard in the fridge for so long?

And why does she keep spouting bullshit on her stories. Saying she spent more on the kids outfits for the wedding. Bullshit.
And they budgeted to save more for the kids. Bullshit again.

What actually has she spent on the kids after the wedding? Nothing!

Reactions: 18
That’s over 24 hours before consumption. I try and do mine in the evening, because unlike her I have work the next day to get up and ready for

Reactions: 12
‘So our savings could be used for the kids.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Someone has been on Tattle. HELLO CHARL! 👋🏻 👋🏻

Also laughing my head off at the memories of this dress on the actual wedding day, when it was bulging at the literal seams in multiple places, Midsize having squeezed herself into it despite it being the most poorly chosen dress for her shape and size she could possibly have chosen. Almost felt sorry for her, with how uncomfortable she looked. And that was in the photoshopped, heavily edited photos she put online. Shudder to think what she looked like in real life.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
‘So our savings could be used for the kids.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Someone has been on Tattle. HELLO CHARL! 👋🏻 👋🏻

Also laughing my head off at the memories of this dress on the actual wedding day, when it was bulging at the literal seams in multiple places, Midsize having squeezed herself into it despite it being the most poorly chosen dress for her shape and size she could possibly have chosen. Almost felt sorry for her, with how uncomfortable she looked. And that was in the photoshopped, heavily edited photos she put online. Shudder to think what she looked like in real life.
Why does she think her followers can’t see that she spends duck all on her kids?
I don’t get how deluded people are watching this and thinking she’s a great mother when she begrudges them anything, feeds them shite and sends them to school looking scruffy.

And Mark is just as bad sitting back and doing nothing about it.

Reactions: 17
That’s over 24 hours before consumption. I try and do mine in the evening, because unlike her I have work the next day to get up and ready for
Same here - out the house by 7.15 and I could get up 10 minutes earlier but it’s still another job to do! If I have a later start for any reason I’ll do it in the morning

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.